Events

Seattle meet up?

Gotcha.. Didn't even occur to me! There's gotta be another later happy hour downtown.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

So Gordon Biersch and Chresecake Facyory are in the same area of Seattle but no happy hour on Saturdays. They're both like $10-20 per plate. Claim Jumper is about the same actually.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

So looking at the maps, Cheesecake factory does seem to be much more central being near capital hill. As long as there aren't any objections I think it would be best to change venues to that location, we've still got a few weeks before Feb 9th so I doubt anyone has there plans set in stone yet. I'll be updating everyone via pm again and please rsvp me if you are coming; I need to make reservations.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Reposting the PM here in case nobody gets it, as before, if you have any friends on the site that might be interested link them to the thread.

"The venue has changed to the Cheesecake Factory in Seattle on Pike Street as it is a much more central and accessible location. It will still be at 8:00 PM on Saturday, February 9th. Most parking in Seattle is paid parking as far as I've seen so be prepared for that outcome if you are driving.

Please let me know either in PM or in the thread if you are coming or not so I can make reservations ahead of time, thank you and I hope you can make it."
11 years

Seattle meet up?

treefingers wrote:
Me and 2 others will be coming from Vancouver for this. What is the name the table is booked under so people know who to ask for?

Hasn't been booked yet, people have until Friday to rsvp.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Also, the guest list thus far:

--------------------------------
KittyCatt
McKaty and guest
Treefingers and two guests
Toad888
Mikko8154
Sketchman
Annatorino (possibly)
Cana and guest (possibly)
ChivilarousBellyLover (possibly)
Joshichiro (possibly)
--------------------------------
9 confirmed with a possibility of 14 total at the moment.

I've sent out a few more PM's to people that I haven't heard from since the venue changed or who haven't responded with a certain yes or no. Remember, Friday is the last day to join in. Once I make the reservations I'll post what name it will be under and any other relevant details.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Okay, update time:

So when I called The Cheesecake Factory on the other day they told me they don't take reservations on weekends (which I've never heard of but okay). However, they said they could handle a party our size but to send someone ahead of time to put the group on the waiting list. So my plan is to get there about 20 minutes early or so and put our group on the waiting list so we'll have a table when people start to arrive. I guess that means if you still want to come but didn't get in before Friday as long as you tell me before Saturday I'll make sure to add you to the guest list.

----It is still scheduled for 8 PM on Saturday the 9th at The Cheesecake Factory near Pike in Seattle.---

The table will be under the name Hull (pronounced as in the hull of a ship). If all else fails just look for myself or someone else you know that's going, there's of photo of me on my profile for reference.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

kittycatt wrote:
I would definitely go in way more than 20 mins before hand. Like they said, 1-2 hrs would be the norm so I would go off of that. If need be, ill be in Seattle all day and can make the reservation early. Just let me know! Also, a friend of mine might be coming (I'm trying to get a yes or a no out of him)

If you're going to be there and want to it put us on the waiting list that's fine, but if it's a hassle I can come an hour early and do it. If you do, I'll message you Saturday with the final list so you know how big the party is.

-------------------------------------
To everyone else, remember tomorrow is the last day to get on the guest list. See you Saturday at 8!
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Oh, it kind of goes without saying, but I should probably make sure everyone's clear on this just so there's no confusion. You will be expected to pay for your own food and drink since there isn't we aren't doing some kind of group funded venue, and parking in Seattle usually costs money. Again, only trying to avoid confusion, let's make this a fun event for everyone smiley
11 years

Seattle meet up?

I'm bringing 2 guests instead if 1.
11 years
12345   loading