Events

Seattle meet up?

ChilvilarousBellyLover wrote:
I'm looking forward to going! smiley I should/ hope to show up around 7 to 8 ish, because the hours on my work have been extended though I will be booking it over there as quick as I can!
Well it's not until 8 so you should be good haha.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

--------------------------------
KittyCatt and guest
McKaty and two guests
Treefingers and two guests
Toad888
Sketchman
Annatorino
Tieclips
Duniya
Cana and guest
ChivilarousBellyLover
--------------------------------
16 people total, that's the amount of seating we'll be reserving today so if you didn't make it on the list, sorry, you'll have to come next time.
I'm going to be coding for a school project most of the day prior to heading to Seattle so if I seem a little worn out tonight cut me some slack haha. Hopefully everyone has a fun time and makes some new friends. See you there!

And just in case you forgot:
The Cheesecake Factory in Seattle: locations.thecheesecakefactory.com/wa/seattle-43.html
At 8:00 PM
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Oh forgot to include in the recap, the table will be under Hull. If you forget the name, just come find us!
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Had a great time with everyone, it was awesome meeting you all! Can't wait to see the photos people took, I know there were some goofy ones haha.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

cana wrote:
it was totally awesome, going to have to dig up our pics and put them in the meetup pics forum for sure. smiley

That would be awesome! I only got to see a couple while we were there.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

So sad I missed it. Anyone down for round two???
11 years

Seattle meet up?

I could organize another get together if everybody is feeling it. How soon is too soon for people? I have the summer intersession the week after next week so that would be ideal for me but if that is too short of notice for people then we can find a different time. Like last time post here or pm me and we'll get the ball rolling.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

ohreallybro wrote:
I would be down as well. I live close to Portland but I'd commute. Is it for bbw and admirers or bhm and ffas as well

If I end up organizing it again it won't be exclusive. Anybody that wants to come should be able to come. Last time there wasn't even a whole lot of focus on feederims, fat, etc. just a group of people from this community meeting up and having fun.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

May would be great too, anyone have an objection?
11 years

Seattle meet up?

So after talking to some people it looks like Saturday, June 1st is the date to go with. Unless enough people can't make it on that day, in that case we'll change it, so if that's a problem say so or forever hold your peace haha. We still need to decide on a place, however, preferably something that's 18+, we want anyone that wants to come to have the chance to if possible. As before, if people want to get drinks later that's fine. Write your suggestions here or send me a PM!
10 years
23456   loading