Extreme obesity

Extreme obesity while mobile?

I'd love to see a well-written superhero WG story, where the characters would be able to reach unimaginable sizes but still be mobile thanks to their superpowers. I've imagined myself in that situation many times.
11 years

It depends on height, build, and muscle structure. Someone my size, 6'6" with a broad frame, would most likely still be mostly or at least partly motile at 1000-ish pounds.
11 years

There really have not been that many people who weighed 1000 pounds. Currently, I believe Pauline Potter is the fattest woman on earth, and she is only 700 pounds.

I also guess it depends on how you define immobility. If someone can only sit in a wheelchair, does that make them immobile?

I have not seen anyone 1000 pounds who was mobile.
11 years

It's perfectly possible as long as you don't live on Earth (and don't mind a scifi/fantasy aspect).
11 years

Back in the 1950s the then world's heaviest man,Robert Earl Hughes,was at least partially mobile,being 6 feet tall and around 1100 lbs,think he must hold the record for the biggest hanging belly,was about three inches from the ground when seated,google his pics to see for yourself.
11 years

I love the idea, and prefer to maintain my mobility regardless of size in my own fantasy, but I don't think it is realistic sadly.
11 years

Bigboobsrule wrote:
I currently 665 pounds. I go to work everyday, drive myself. I dress myself including socks and tying my shoes and wash myself. It's hard and tiring and i get so outta breath.

Did you forget to log onto your fantasy profile?
11 years

i have a SSBBW friend who is about 5'6" and close to 675 pounds. her mobility is getting quite limited, but she is definitely not immobile.
11 years

SsbbwMika wrote:
I'm not near 1000 lbs

...yet.
10 years

Whilst the idea of being completely immobile is tantalising to say the least. I think I'd enjoy it more by remaining partially mobile.

Going out and showing off my immense size would be fantastic.

Experiencing super sized life in a world designed for the average size would be challenging and erotic.
10 years
12   loading