Gaining

Anyone had a real life encounter with a feeder/feedee?

Anyone here ever had a real life encounter with a feeder or feedee?
I’ve heard that gainer/encourager meetings within the gay community are reasonably common, but I get the impression that amongst the heterosexuals real life encounters are rather rare.
So did you ever meet a feeder or feedee (depending on your interest)?
How did you get to know each other (internet, newspaper add, some other way)?
Did you have more than one meeting with him/her (friendship/ relationship)?
If so, how did your relationship develope and what role did weight-gain play in your relationship?
17 years

What about me?

Well, over the past seven years I’ve had about three real life encounters with female FA’s/Feeders, of which only one was Dutch (I’m from Holland).
Dutch women aren’t into big guys, I suppose.
Unfortunately we simply didn’t have enough in common, except for the fat preference-part. I’ve noticed that it’s hard, almost impossible to get to know someone through e-mail and/or chat.
17 years

I'm 26 year old male feeder from holland. I've met fat girls in holland, but never a feedee in holland. I think it's impossible to find feedee in holland. most women in holland that i spoke with about this subject found it hard to believe that a man could actually like a big girl, let alone find it exiting when a girl is getting bigger. Right now i'm in a sort of internet relationship with a girl from england. She's into feeding wich makes me extreemly happy, and she wants to meet me so i am hoping that that goes well.
I met her throught this site, which is why I am so very fond of this site.
17 years

I can only find feedees that are either too old, taken, insane, or fake. And the ones willing to gain are too far away. Why did I have to live in New Mexico? ._.
17 years

Hmmm...
About 330 members on this site.
So far only 6 people told us about their real life experience with feeding relationships.
Are the succes rates so low, or are people too chicken to tell us about it?

17 years

To Stella:
However there are some really nice, good, genuine people out there.

True! I'm just afraid that the people interested in gaining/feeding, for who it is more than just fantasy, who are really nice, good and genuine, AND are living nearby, form a subdivision that's rather close to zero.
And by the way I think you have a very nice pic!

Gee! Thanks! smiley Wished more people would agree wtih you.

To Larger:
Trust me.. it's not THAT common - and that's not for a lack of wishing

Ehhh...That's why I used the words reasonably common.smiley
I'm sure that any serious gainer/feedee and/or encourager/feeder wished there were more people into it. But let's be honest, if you read the stories on BellyBuilders, Gainrweb and BeefyFrat then there are definitely more gay that straight gainer couples.
17 years

My ex-girlfriend was a feedee for a short while, and told me that she still fantasizes about weight gain from time to time. Most of the other girls that I've been involved with have known about my feeder and feedee "preferences". smiley

Each one of them accepted that that was a part of me - I never laid any kind of pressure on them to gain weight at all, and made it quite clear about my own intentions (whenever I get around to it) to become extremely fat.

It was all about communication and trust. But in each case, I was involved with them romantically and pretty much locked into a LTR. By that point they were usually ready and comfortable with getting to know me, and accept that I'm the person for them.
16 years

Congratulations Britannia smiley
16 years

i've had two feeding sessions in the past year... first one was by chance and ended up being a spur of the momment, encourager was in town - that sorta thing... and travel was definately necessary (but not so bad) since god decided to put feeders and encouragers on, what it seems like, opposite sides of the earth.
16 years

Alas, I have never had a real life encounter before. That kinda sucks don't it.
16 years
12   loading