General

Not so proud

Hoglet wrote:
Some of you are apparently proud to be fat and yet there are a lot of images that don't contain your face or even a person.
You must not be that happy and confident then.
Tell me I'm wrong.

You're completely wrong. And if you thought about if for even one second rather than leaping to ridiculous conclusions you'd see why. But I'll spell it out:

1. This is a fetish website not one where membership simply equals "I am proud to be fat". For me it's about way more than that. It's about what turns me on and I don't need my gran or a prospective employer knowing that. You can find my photo on here, identify me, and then link me to a bunch of my forum posts in which I talk about sex. Yay, morning work colleagues, wanna know that I fantasise about being tied up and stuffed with donuts? I think not.
2. Internet stalkers.
3. Weirdos who take your photos and post them elsewhere. I had someone take my face photo and make a fake dating profile for me on another site. Why I will never know but it would have been deeply embarrassing if someone I know who didn't know about this world had seen it (they had listed a lot of totally fake info on it too). Luckily someone from here saw it and alerted me.

So yeah. Proud to be fat but not proud to be naive any more.
11 years

Not so proud

Yeah, if this was a fat acceptance site it would be a little bit different but this is a FETISH site

also here are some things my photos have been used for without my permission

weight loss ads
vore comics
weight gain morphs
comics about bodily functions
myspace profiles

so yeah, its probably smart to not have any photos up lol

also I agree with everyone else, why do you care ?
this is a fantasy site
If i wanted to pretend to be a 72 year old man with a penchant for fat girls, I could, aslong as I didnt use someone elses photos
11 years

Not so proud

Nothing is able to fully demonstrate a person's attitude to their own body. I'm very proud of my body, but I still have reservations as to what I do with it on the internet, surely most people do?

Just because a person wishes to keep their identity hidden on the internet, it doesn't mean that they aren't happy, confident or proud of themselves in reality. You cannot reduce somebody's whole outlook of themselves to what kind of pictures they post on here. You can hide your face from ff but you can't hide your fat body from the real world, and in reality it takes a lot more than posting some half naked pictures online to fully appreciate and love your own body.
11 years

Not so proud

I can understand not wanting to show your face on here, especially as a gainer. I mean, you'd be showing your body to the world and god knows where those pictures may end up or be seen by.

Personally as an FA though I don't care who see's me on here because I'm simply an FA. Sure people will find the idea of me liking bigger girls and/or feeding bigger girls to gain weight weird, but I think it's a whole different story when YOU are the one that's being fed/bigger.

That's just me though... I personally much prefer it if I see a face. I can't honestly be attracted to someone without having a face to go with a body.
11 years

Not so proud

Yep, I'm with "foxglove"! Cheers everyone!
11 years

Not so proud

Hoglet wrote:
Some of you are apparently proud to be fat and yet there are a lot of images that don't contain your face or even a person.
You must not be that happy and confident then.
Tell me I'm wrong.

I think showing your face on a fat positive website could be the first step to more confidence.
It could help learning to ignore what others could think about fat.
I've posted pics of me on fat related website for 13 years now and I haven't had negative experiences.
11 years

Not so proud

Blockie wrote:
I've posted pics of me on fat related website for 13 years now and I haven't had negative experiences.

Maybe they're just too **** to be misused. smiley

Sorry for cruel joke, but you cannot make a generalization purely out of your personal experience. And, as people also mentioned on this topic (hint: Layla), once you post it - you don't have any control over them anymore.
11 years

Not so proud

However, one other, opposite thing is far more interesting:

There also are people on here, with significant and public jobs, who post their but-naked foto's, in indescrete poses, inclusive face, on regular basis.

I wonder how they manage NOT being afraid :o of foto's being misused or negatively affecting their professional/social life all the time.

Now THAT'S a real mystery to me!
11 years