Gaining

250-300lbs

Your profile says you want to lose weight. Which is it?
11 years

250-300lbs

well Im 5'5 and 260 pounds and I love being this weight, but id love to be bigger. I have a fat fetish though so unless you do aswell you might not be as happy at this size as I am, for me the negative parts of being this weight, like difficulty in buying clothes and things are outweighed by how much it turns me on
11 years

250-300lbs

I'm about 270 now, and in my experience, 250 was a point when things started to change significantly for me, both in terms of how I looked and felt. Like, I started to go from being "fat" to being "a fat guy", if that makes sense.

Between 200 and 250 things were relatively stable: I had gone from "getting fat" to just "fat". While 30 pounds is a lot of weight for anyone, going from 200 to 230 didn't have a significant impact on my daily life or the body type I resembled in the way that going from 170 to 200 did. I was "fat" but not "very fat".

Once I hit 250, though, I started to go from "fat" to "very fat". While I had always been big, this was the first time I really started to notice my body getting in the way of itself. Bending over to tie my shoes suddenly became a small struggle against my belly, moobs, and double chin compressing against each other. My body finally becoming thicker than it was wide drastically changed the way I looked, and adding a second X to my clothing size shrunk my options in a way I hadn't experienced since I first started gaining. While I had long since learned to be wary of strenuous activities, I suddenly found that even walking more than a block or so required a cool-off period, and standing for more than 30 minutes or so became a chore. And while I'm not yet fat enough to actually be a spectacle to strangers, I definitely feel the "fatonymity" I enjoyed from around 200-250 is starting to wear off, and my family is starting to pick up again on the not-so-subtle jabs they had given up on 70 pounds ago.

Most of these things would sound like serious negatives to an outside observer, but of course to us they're a significant part of the whole point. smiley
11 years

250-300lbs

Layla wrote:
well Im 5'5 and 260 pounds and I love being this weight, but id love to be bigger. I have a fat fetish though so unless you do aswell you might not be as happy at this size as I am, for me the negative parts of being this weight, like difficulty in buying clothes and things are outweighed by how much it turns me on

Layla you are so marvelous in general. Not just another pretty face and gorgeous body. I love the way you write about your experiences too. And NOW you have finally made the Intoxicating Transformation of Doubling your weight! From a slender 130 lb Conventional Hottie who could run a mile without breaking a sweat. To a Gorgeous Indulgent Goddess. smiley Thanks for being You!
11 years