General

Favorite cartoon

There are way too many to choose one.
11 years

Favorite cartoon

For some reason, I always loved to watch Scooby Doo. I lust loved the goofiness and appetite of Shag and Scoob.
11 years

Favorite cartoon

silence wrote:
Looney Tunes,by Warner smiley Bugs Bunny, Duffy dyck,Yosemittie Sam, etc ;p and Pokemon ! smiley

Agreed, Looney Toons is the classic cartoon, Taz is my favourite. smiley
11 years

Favorite cartoon

I love cartoons, I think they may be considereda form of art; or maybe I'm just a fanatic smiley.By the way my favourite cartoon was Courage the Cowardly Dog but now my favorite one is absolutely Adventure time.
11 years

Favorite cartoon

being a true kid at heart, i love cartoons! if i had to pick 1 fav, i'd say Batman: the Animated Series. honorable mention goes to the Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Looney Tunes, Adventure Time, Dragonball Z, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and Johny Quest.
11 years

Favorite cartoon

IcecreamMan wrote:
Sarah's Big Adventure by Willix

I don't think you understood the assignment...

As for me, I have to say yes to most of the ones already listed. I love Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, *you name the old-style "Smash and Stretch" cartoon and I probably used to watch it*. I also love the 90's Cartoon Network cartoons, Powerpuff Girls being one of my favorites of them. Also the 90's Nickelodeon, especially Rugrats and Wild Thornberries.

*wipes nostalgia tear* too bad they don't show these very much anymore.
11 years

Favorite cartoon

Muppet Babies was my favorite when I was younger!
11 years

Favorite cartoon

gearmaster123 wrote:
After careful deliberation with my roommate we arrived at a tie for the three greatest cartoons ever made based on four criteria

Action
Humor
Drama
Re-watchability

We tied the following:
Samurai Jack
Megas XLR
Jackie Chan Adventures

Honorary mention to Hey Arnold

D: I forgot about all of these shows! *slaps hand* Bad Oni!
11 years

Favorite cartoon

I have about 30 DVDs mostly of older animation like Looney tunes,Tom and Jerry,Dastardly and Muttley,The Flintstones and the Pink Panther.
More modern stuff like Family Guy,The Simpsons,Spongebob Squarepants,Courage the cowardly dog ,and South Park (the first two series especially)
11 years

Favorite cartoon

I am THE BIG FAT PANDA wrote:
Does anyone watch/like to see adventure time?

What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!

I quite enjoy that show, one of the few decent shows on CN right now
11 years
12   loading