Stuffing

I love the way it feels when..

I love how it feels after a all day binge and my shirt can no longer contain my belly.
11 years

when you unbutton your pants to fit in more food
11 years

The feeling of my belly hard and packed bulging with a good gorge! Of course lifting up a tight t-shirt.
11 years

PinkyDear wrote:
pumpui wrote:
when you unbutton your pants to fit in more food

oh yes

and also for the split second of freedom you feel when you undo your pants and instantly feel fatter.
11 years

When walking, especially stairs, makes my belly slosh and near uncomfortable because I ate a ton and 'filled up' with more liquid food.
11 years

When my belly is so over fed that a fat female lovers rubs and jiggles it, saying "good boy," which only leads to more.
11 years

I like to keep eating till it hurts to sit up, then take a good long nap. The best feeling is to gorge yourself before bed and then sleep in the next day, I feel 10lbs fatter. Love to look down and only see stomach, nothing hotter than that!
11 years

I love the way it feels when I've been eating for a couple of hours and I slowly begin to noticed that it feels like my body is already puffing up with new fat. Everything feels heavier and softer, it's my favorite sensation.
11 years

fat apple wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
I love the way it feels when I've been eating for a couple of hours and I slowly begin to noticed that it feels like my body is already puffing up with new fat. Everything feels heavier and softer, it's my favorite sensation.
MMMmmm...
Yes

It's just the best. I used to be able to eat to that point at least once a week, but now I rarely have the chance anymore. Maybe I'll be able to manage it this weekend.
11 years

1.)
my belly is totally full sticks out and jiggles slightly (now that i gained a bit) when i walk

2.)my belly prevents me from doing situps or just makes tying your shoes more of an effort

3.) some girl pokes into my belly and says whew what happened here? and grinnes mischievously (meaning my no so fit tummy)

4.) my belly presses against my inner tummymuscels and try to popp out my belly even more then if you just stick it out

5.) when i realize (only 2 times it happened) that sucking in my belly has nearly no effect and i can´t hide my belly under a sweatshirt anymore ;-)

i guess that´s the main things ^^
11 years
12   loading