General

Rip chunkabell

smiley
11 years

Rip chunkabell

Such sad news, I'm shaken. RIP Briony, everyone has such fond memories, so sweet and so much fun. Best wishes to friends and family xxxx
11 years

Rip chunkabell

Gobsmacked.
I don't know what to say, we were chatting and giggling as recently as last week by text, she told me about being ill and I reassured her she'd beat the fever. I texted her earlier tonight asking if she wanted to finish my pizza as I'd over ordered.
Chunks, Bri, you'll be alright now. Let it be known that I am going to miss you and your silly ways. RIP and YNWA.
11 years

Rip chunkabell

RIP indeed. =( *shakes head* Poor Bri.
11 years

Rip chunkabell

I'm going to miss you.

We talked to one another all the time and god knows we've had our issues.

I hope you get to rest in peace. I'm sure you will.

I was pretty shocked to hear this news, like everyone else.

Thank you for all of the good times..and some of the bad. This place wouldn't have been the same with out them.

Rest in peace, Bri.
11 years

Rip chunkabell

Dan wrote:
This is so sad, and so shocking. She was always such good fun at meet ups, and in the chat room, I still remember fondly the video parties me, Debz, Oni, and Bri used to have. So so sad. A life cut short. RIP Bri.

I saw a post about it on Facebook, but I wasn't sure it was her until now. I didn't even know she was ill.

*shakes head and raises his mostly finished glass of milk in a toast to her life* Here's to you Briony, may you ever be queen of the Trolls.
11 years

Rip chunkabell

Wow, i'm speechless, I only spoke to her on the odd occasion but the sense of loss is incredible.

I wish I had of known her better, had of talked to her more, I feel like i've let her down...

Farewell Chunk, I hope you are happy and at peace now. <3
11 years

Rip chunkabell

No Way ! . not sure if i believe this !

R.I.P smiley
11 years

Rip chunkabell

She was a good soul may she RIP
11 years

Rip chunkabell

kinda sinking in now smiley smiley
11 years