General

I secretly have the hots for..

Nadia Aboulhosn the fashion blogger who has done various television appreances.
10 years

Adele! Oh my goodness, so beautiful! I have a huge crush on Beth Ditto. She is my Goddess role model. smiley
10 years

Cookii wrote:
I have a crush on Shane from the Walking Dead.
Being a little crazy is an admirable quality in a man.

Cookii, you're my kind of gal.
10 years

Lee Newton from SourceFed (www.youtube.com/user/SourceFed)
Funny & cute smiley
10 years

oh yes benedict cumberbatch is cool i liked him very much in sherlock holmes .....

but since i´m into girls i really loved the sweet little doctor from stargat atlantis

wait....

it´s Jewel Staite aka Dr. Keller she looks so cute and always behaves very cute ^^(and she is smart and a bit shy) but she could use some more dinner invitations^^ though

aaaaaand wow how could i nearly forget about this amazing doctor´s girl ^^

what Doctor you ask??

There is only one real doctor for me :-))))

this cute strong lovely cute redhead Karen Gillan .....

if she would find me attractive and sympathic i would marry her right away :-)
10 years

Enie van de Meiklokjes^^

I bet not many will know her despite some germans maybe but she is so cute so nicely dressed allways like a sexy houswife form the 60´s and I assume that seeing her get more chubby over the years and slim back down that she is at least a foodie if not a realy sexy sweet female feeder ^^

would love to meet her and eat her deliscious food as she has many recipes and even a cooking site .....

And she is such a lovely beeing so a live and nice smiling always and this typical grin in the eyes ^^hehe
10 years

oh they are both cool hehe

but i doubt you get them gaining weight at least you propose a role to them getting much money for it ^^
10 years

Idk if she's been mentioned but my crush is Melissa McCarthy that plays Molly, on the show Mike and Molly. So sexy.
10 years

I don't know about secretly, but...

Alyson Hannigan
Kirstie Alley -- after discovering food, but before discovering diet food.
Young Riki Lake
Carnie Wilson
Alicia Silverstone
Meg Ryan
Kirsten Vangsness
Melissa McCarthy
Brooke Elliott
Mila Kunis -- As long as she's not Jackie on That '70's Show. The Jackie character drove me batshit crazy, and made my skin crawl.

...and I don't know how I could've forgotten to mention Marina Sirtis, but somehow, I did.
9 years

otherland78 wrote:
oh yes benedict cumberbatch is cool i liked him very much in sherlock holmes .....

but since i´m into girls i really loved the sweet little doctor from stargat atlantis

wait....

it´s Jewel Staite aka Dr. Keller she looks so cute and always behaves very cute ^^(and she is smart and a bit shy) but she could use some more dinner invitations^^ though

aaaaaand wow how could i nearly forget about this amazing doctor´s girl ^^

what Doctor you ask??

There is only one real doctor for me :-))))

this cute strong lovely cute redhead Karen Gillan .....

if she would find me attractive and sympathic i would marry her right away :-)

Jewel Staite from Stargate Atlantis definitely caught my attention too...(she is also really cute on Firefly & Serenity) all the more so because her character hooks up with the guy who is always either hungry or eating. In the real world, Dr. Rodney McKay would be huge.
9 years
1234   loading