Extreme obesity

-the immobility fantasy-

In a world like that...I wouldn't mind tipping the scales at somewhere around 1800lbs
11 years

-the immobility fantasy-

I would want to be able to be multiple different weights when I wished so (basically being able to change my weight as I wished), 400lbs, 900lbs, 1800lbs, 5500lbs, 11000lbs, etc.

And my answer to the second question, yeah, definitely have.
11 years

-the immobility fantasy-

Fatastical wrote:
Oh man, if I could grow without any health issues? Well, since it is the future.. I would live in a quality controlled dome environment where I could be naked 24/7 with my harem of feeder women. And they would crawl all over my body and rub my giant Blue Whale sized belly while a team of technicians operated a giant feeding tube that provided me with an endless supply of food. I would probably be one of the biggest tourist attractions in the galaxy. And I'd also charge to let feeders hand feed me during private feeding sessions. lol. Maybe that's a bit much... but it still sounds awesome. smiley

That sounds pretty awesome. Sign me up for that treatment, if there's room for another massive blob-man at this facility.
11 years

-the immobility fantasy-

Fatastical wrote:
[b]OniGumo wrote

That sounds pretty awesome. Sign me up for that treatment, if there's room for another massive blob-man at this facility.

Sure man! The more the merrier! Lol

I guess in this world the town will always be big enough for the two of us. Haha.
11 years

-the immobility fantasy-

Fatastical wrote:
[b]OniGumo wrote

I guess in this world the town will always be big enough for the two of us. Haha.

I figured that since this is a hypothetical based in a futuristic setting, we'd probably be relocated to the moon. And I'm sure most of FF's immobility wannabe's would probably want a spot there right? We'd just be a colony of super fatties in space! Lol

Fatties in spaaaaaaaaaaaaace! *grand sci-fi theme* Low G will definitely be beneficial for the joint, and in upping the maximum weight of individuals.
11 years

-the immobility fantasy-

Fatastical wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Fatastical wrote:
[b]OniGumo wrote

I figured that since this is a hypothetical based in a futuristic setting, we'd probably be relocated to the moon. And I'm sure most of FF's immobility wannabe's would probably want a spot there right? We'd just be a colony of super fatties in space! Lol

Fatties in spaaaaaaaaaaaaace! *grand sci-fi theme* Low G will definitely be beneficial for the joint, and in upping the maximum weight of individuals.

Oh man... we could write a book with this stuff... and then an HBO mini series! lol smiley

Next step...PROFIT! (And weight gain)
11 years

-the immobility fantasy-

LovesBigMen wrote:
Well, if mobility and healh in general wasn't an issue, I'd probably go for guys three times my width. smiley

But I wouldn't force anyone unwilling to change, that is.

AGREED!!
11 years

-the immobility fantasy-

wesleyv1 wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Fatastical wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Fatastical wrote:
[b]OniGumo wrote

Oh man... we could write a book with this stuff... and then an HBO mini series! lol smiley

Next step...PROFIT! (And weight gain)
there's a difference ?

Indeed...there is not...
11 years

-the immobility fantasy-

chicagolady wrote:
Realistically, you would swell, develop sores that weep fluid, bed sores, hygine problems.

Wearing diapers and being filthy would be your life.

Yeah you can wash and shower...unless your cargiver has a shower the size of a living room and some sort of supportive hoist I cant see anyone being over 1200 lbs.

Thats my personal opinion though.

Realistically yes. But this is fantasy, which in my mind hinges on a completely devoted and customized care-giving service.

Also, apparently you didn't read the original post...
11 years

-the immobility fantasy-

over 1000 for me smiley
11 years
12   loading