Stuffing

Girls who like girls bellies:)

I love girls bellies...especially nice potbelly looking bellies. I catch myself staring to the point that they notice my interests. It is such a turn on.
9 years

Absolutely, I love chubby girl bellies. There is a lady I work with who has an awesome "beach ball" look going on. We have to wear vests on the job and the combo of it's zipper straining and the shirt underneath riding up it's quite the turn on.
8 years

I'm bi and fit with an almost flat belly. But at times, I've stuffed myself with food until I've had a belly bump and it felt so hot that after finishing, one could do anything to me in bed and I was unable to resist.
What turns me on the most is to watch another girl get stuffed until she looks like she's pregnant. or some girl making me hot and stuffing me with lots of sexy food and milk smiley
8 years

SweetLittleTreat:
Girl tummies are just lovely! All bodies are beautiful, but there's something simply magical about the beauty of nicely fattened woman's belly.

yes, knowing how much vulnerable and weak she is, and that you can do anything you want to her while she is in this state, belly stuffed and swelled, having trouble breathing, wet and horny
8 years

Much prefer female bellies to male ones. Then again, I've never been terribly sexually attracted towards men. I like women of all sizes but there's something so delightful about the feel of a belly, soft or stuffed.
8 years

I agree with Monokuma.
While a nice fat boy belly is hot a girl belly of any size is very attractive.
I swing both ways BTW.
8 years

I'm gonna have to agree with all of the above...I heart girl belly
8 years
12   loading