Gaining

Why are you here?

I'm in the "encourager" category. Aesthetically I like to see women visibly grow, whether with muscle or fat or both. This is most obvious on smaller women, so I tend towards the lower end of the proverbial scale.

Beyond that, I like to help people achieve their goals. Women are more attractive to me when they're happier with their bodies, and the rare women who WANT to be fatter come here for advice and encouragement. I'm good with both of these, so I can be useful here.
11 years

Why are you here?

I am, and have always been, a gainer. I joined this site, and other's like it because I wanted to find a place where I could fit in (without overflowing haha). You could also say that I'm a wanna-be feedee, which is to say on the market for a feeder or FFA to appreciate all my fluffy goodness.
11 years

Why are you here?

told the story so many times, I've managed to streamline it after a few tellings

Well I like the idea of transformation - and there's only only transformation that is really possible ... wg lol

so started as an fa encourager (who happened to be fat) though after I got here - I kinda morphed into a bit of everything smiley
11 years

Why are you here?

I’m kind of sporadic on checking in here, but I can’t stay away because this is the place where I can be open about my gaining desires (me, others, as long as someone is getting fatter I’m interested!).

I’ve chosen not to make gaining a substantial part of my life, and this site gives me a safe place to air out those feelings, since I can’t just wish them away—this is important because when I try to just ignore them, I instead find them leaking into my behaviour more than when I keep them where I can keep an eye on ‘em smiley
11 years

Why are you here?

I'm here because I very much like fat women.If they are also gaining then it's bloody marvellous.
Got to love the internets.
11 years

Why are you here?

I'm here because I love attractive fat women,and to make friends.
11 years

Why are you here?

Oh,yes. I hope to become a feeder to a lady feedee, too!
11 years

Why are you here?

Being Super Sized, I find that places like these are "SS" friendly. The feeding aspect of this site does not do much for me.

confusedgirl wrote:
Hey everyone, I was just wondering what is your individual reason(s) for being on this website and wanting to gain weight/fatten someone else? Is it for beauty? Because you like food? For fun?
11 years

Why are you here?

I've always been an FA and harboured feeder desires. There's something about fat women that just...defies proper description. They're just beautiful. I appreciate that pretty much everyone is, but in the end fat woman are just moreso (literally). And, while I think I could be very content with a woman who didn't want to gain if everything else in the relationship was right, there is something about weight gain, too. It just feels right, like the feedism is a natural extension of FA-ness.

I'm also here because I'm tired of feeling isolated. The main centre of my social life doesn't attract much in the way of people who would understand this part of me (that's not to say I think they'd be particularly judgemental they're awesome people) let alone anyone who would want to really engage with it. So I'm here to find some like minded people and maybe at some point a particularly like minded woman. One can but hope.
11 years

Why are you here?

I'm here because I enjoy food and getting fatter.
11 years