Gaining

Is this too fast?

You look beautiful hun keep up the good work..I love the way your proportioned..ur going to inspire me into being a feeder again lol
11 years

Is this too fast?

Whilst a healthy dose of scepticism is valid on the internet, respect for other members should be paramount. If someone's posting a gosh-wow-but-not impossible gain of 28 in 2 weeks (as mentioned 30 in 30 days is proven possible) give 'em the benefit of the doubt. If you don't agree, smile knowingly, shake your head and move on.
If cb160 is real, good luck to her.
If she isn't - well, HF, then you can say 'I told you so'.
Till then, we go with option a) on my forum. Comprende?
11 years

Is this too fast?

As long as you are staying healthy and not having any symptoms or discomfort (other than how clothes fit of course) then it's all good.
11 years

Is this too fast?

Pentagram wrote:
I would think the infamous spark fat project where 2 people gained 30lbs in 30 days would be pretty good evidence for the possibility.
Only one person managed it. The female, whilst keeping up with the male in terms of % body fat increases, and being tall for a female, didn't make it to 30 in a month.

It is very difficult to do. Almost 1/4 addition to body weight but with the added problem of a digestive tract not used to the volume of food, and other psychological and physical reasons why the person was thin in the first place.
11 years

Is this too fast?

Damn girl you are gonna be at your goal fast I think you will even go past it. Hope you have a good valentines with the future hubby hopefully he takes you somewhere good to eat get 2 desserts smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

smiley really amazing. Do any of your clothes fit?
11 years

Is this too fast?

The Thighs are the STAR of this gain! While You are Gaining well all Over. Your thighs have gone from thin to Very Full! 7 inches bigger and on the way to 30" which is usually a BBW measurement!
Next Thursday the 21st the only question will be not if You gained 40 lbs in a month. It will be how many MORE than 40 Did You Gain!
11 years

Is this too fast?

33.5lbs in less than a month, this really is incredible. How are you managing to do this so quick?
11 years

Is this too fast?

Well the pic you posted with everything that the doubters asked for, including your name on a paper and the scale, etc. should shut them up for good now! You are doing an awesome job, and looking fantastic....keep up the good work!
11 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
and I have gained more... 146.4 now. It's weird, I slowed down and wasn;t even gaining for a few days, and now I am gaining a ton again. Not that I am complaining smiley Though i WILL complain that I have hardly anything to wear that still fits me. not the worst problem to have smiley

That's awesome! Keep it up, you are doing an amazing job of gaining there!
11 years
12345   loading