Gaining

Is this too fast?

Most likely water weight + actual weight gains. Inflammation can accompany a fast weight gain, making it seem greater than it is.
11 years

Is this too fast?

When you have really been packing in the food, your whole digestive tract gets filled up. After a few days of pigging out then stopping, my weight can drop 7-8 pounds---that was the difference of extra food working its way through the system (plus maybe water bloat).

So if you are worried, go back to 'normal' for a few days and then see where you are at.
11 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
And now I am up to 128 smiley packing them on at lightning speed!!

18 lbs in 10 days is Fantastic. It's a level I have seen just a few reach! You have done a Freshman 15+3 in just 10 days instead of a year or a semester! By Valentine's Day. You will be almost 155. I have a feeling you're going to go past 160.Just a hunch.
11 years

Is this too fast?

Now you are on pace for 156 lbs on Valentine's Day. And your measurements are increasing very evenly. You are So Good at this! How tall are you? smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

You have gained two lbs every day but one since starting here. I really don't know how someone who is obviously a Terrific Eater managed to stay at 110 lbs.
Something else that the best gainers have done is a weekend of even Bigger eating where the gains result in 5-8 lbs more by Monday morning or even ten lbs more than Friday morning in one case. That woman ate all day at work and then really went for it at TGIF from 6-10 .
Same thing on Saturday concluding with a Buffet at night with her man going through the line for her eventually.
And this weekend. Super Bowl! You could be 138-140 on Monday I bet. You are a Superb Gainer! smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
And now I am up to 128 smiley packing them on at lightning speed!!

That IS really fast.

When you first came on here you were asking for gaining tips...did you use any? Which ones? Do you think they helped or are you just really good at eating a lot?
11 years

Is this too fast?

Great continuing progress Ally. You are really determined and are doing such a wonderful job of consistent gaining smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

sweetzombiejesus wrote:
Shenanigans, anyone? Ought to be SOME stretch marks by physics. You should make a video?

Stretchmarks are Not guaranteed. Some women don't even Get them with pregnancy. I say No Shenanigans and just a nice person sharing her great results.
11 years

Is this too fast?

I disagree with You HighestFat. I have seen a woman gain 27 lbs in 10 days. I know for a fact that someone recently gained even faster than that. There has been a person on here last month that gained 32 lbs in 22 days and one last year who gained 34 lbs in 35 days purely with food. The final 8 lbs in 21/2 days of binging. And unlike the OP all of the aforementioned ladies were already overweight by varying degrees. From just in the overweight category to mildly obese to morbidly obese. Two lbs a day is completely possible. No Doubt.
Keep having fun chubby_bunny_160.
11 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
Well, I HAVE been eating 7500-10,000 calories a day so.. I guess maybe it makes sense? I just didn't expect that much of a jump in numbers in only five days haha

wow 10 pounds ^^ that´s a lot and sure looks very cute on your frame :-)
i wonder if you can tell me what you ate i would love to try it, to and see the results ....
so i can totally understand your desire to gain fast smiley as sometimes it overcomes me, too ^^
11 years
12345   loading