forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?2 weeks

AmyPig:
I want to be as large as possible. But I think that 120kg ( 262lbs) is my first goal. Everything after that is plus for me. That is of course hard work for me and I need support and encouragement from others smiley

Same! 250 current goal. 800 Dream goal dou one day...

My first goal was to reach 20 stone (280lbs). Currently under 25 stone (350lbs) and not sure how big i would get. Like the idea of being over 30 stone (400lbs) which i will get to hopefully by start of next year, but i'd like to feel what 40 stone (560lbs) felt like.

I.e,. in short - not really sure haha! smiley

When I was a kid I read a story about a guy in argentina who weighed 47 stone (658lbs) and that number has stuck with me ever since. I need to know what it's like to be that massive.
But if I got that big, I may as well keep going and aim for the coveted 50 stone (700 lbs).

Honestly I'm not too big now. But I think 700ish sounds good just shy of immobility. Love like that for a while and see if I can stop myself from gorging into immobility.

My long therm goal is 650 lbs... Or maybe more?! Who knows?!

My goal is 330lbs at the moment, but who knows. Being like fat0dave could be very interesting!

how fat would you like to be?1 week

I've set a starting goal of 136lbs, 15lbs from where I am now. But once I've reached that... who knows? I may go for 200?

how fat would you like to be?1 week

Focusing on 225 for now. But hopefully 480 for a long term goal.

how fat would you like to be?5 days

First goal is 500 then from there up to a feeder
<< 26 page 26 of 26   loading