Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

as fat as possible, maybe with a feeder with me
5 months

As fat as possible! I want to be 750lbs minimum. I know for a fact I will achieve this one day!
5 months

I would let my feeder decide.
3 months

I am already too fat to regret my obesity and I have lost the ability to walk. My next goal is to reach and exceed 1000 pounds.
3 months

From a time I have been thinking seriously about this, and I want to be fattened As fat as I can be, no matter if I'm bedridden, indeed I'm mostly at bed anyway.
3 months

Honestly i already feel like im so fat there is no going back anyway and at the same time i am enjoying my morbid obesity sooo much, if i could wake up tomorrow and weigh 200kgs i would say yes please.
I think my goal is arround 200 Kgs but i doubt i will be able to stop there ๐Ÿ˜…
3 months

The***teen:
Honestly i already feel like im so fat there is no going back anyway and at the same time i am enjoying my morbid obesity sooo much, if i could wake up tomorrow and weigh 200kgs i would say yes please.
I think my goal is arround 200 Kgs but i doubt i will be able to stop there ๐Ÿ˜…

That actually sounds like it'd be amazing haha like, my goal is to get to 800 pounds and I really wanna get there so badly haha but yeah If I could sleep one day and wake up as 800 pounds I would love it x3
3 months

Enough to have trouble getting up from the couch and breathing heavily when I walk. My order is bigger than everyone elseโ€™s and people assume I want more without asking me.
3 months

Enough to have trouble getting up from the couch and breathing heavily when I walk. My order is bigger than everyone elseโ€™s and people assume I want more without asking me.
3 months

The***teen:

Yamilia:
That actually sounds like it'd be amazing haha like, my goal is to get to 800 pounds and I really wanna get there so badly haha but yeah If I could sleep one day and wake up as 800 pounds I would love it x3

Hehe yes excatly that would just be amazing to go to sleep and wake up the next day weighing xxx amount more ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคค
3 months