Artists and animators

Before & after!

Ok folks,decided to give you a real challenge this time.As the post subject suggests,this will be a double pic.You must draw a character in 2 ways,a thinner before & a fatter after.Both characters MUST have at least 1 piece of clothing the same in both pics only difference being in the after it MUST show the effect of the gain!Popped button,words or picture stretched,torn....Just to give you a few ideas.Since this is a bit more of a challenge this contest will run until the end of May.Hope to announce the winner on June 1st.Come join the fun.
11 years

Before & after!

2 months is a ridiculously long time to do two drawings.
11 years

Before & after!

Sketchman wrote:
2 months is a ridiculously long time to do two drawings.

The time limit has nothing to do with the time it takes to do the project.Let's just say I have my reasons for the limits I put on projects.
11 years

Before & after!

Ah, I see, we're supposed to find a model, and draw her once at the beginning of the two months and then again after. Dragorat, my man, you are a genius!

Haha, if only right?
11 years

Before & after!

Sketchman wrote:
Ah, I see, we're supposed to find a model, and draw her once at the beginning of the two months and then again after. Dragorat, my man, you are a genius!

Haha, if only right?

LOL....Nice try...I'm sure you can all use your imagination to complete the task.
11 years

Before & after!

RV...Thank you for your entry...It not only fits the subject but it also put a little twist on a historical movie....LOLsmiley
11 years

Before & after!

Use anything you want as long as it follows the rules.So far this is a 1 horse race....lol
smiley
11 years

Before & after!

Casey this is wonderful.You also have taken a classic & added a delightful twist.NOW we have a competition!
10 years

Before & after!

As long as the before & after share 1 similar piece of clothing...go for it...lol
10 years

Before & after!

Very nice...thank you for your entry
10 years
12   loading