General

Love at first bite

There are a few I would happily make into dresses/skinsuits, but that is just an aside.

Short answer is no to the OP.

While the fantasy of having a single person in your life who makes you happy/completes you/desire to put a print out of their face on your ceiling so that you can play ejaculate darts (hey I'm still youngish, don't doubt me!) is nice as an escapist fantasy.

A few "ordered" thoughts on this line of thinking:

A) It's quite a lot of pressure to put on a single human being, expecting them to fill whatever errors or voids that exist in my thinking/Jungian unconsciousness/Freudian yearnings/ internal pit of never ending despair (hurry up with the pungees already!).

smiley It's pretty liable to go wrong at any stage.

C) A combination of the both A + B resulting in a higher likelihood of EX and thus the cycle starts afresh. Feeling that yearning to lurch into another ill-conceived, nostalgia based, parasitic emotionfest isn't that high up on my list of life priorities.

D) I might feel like I need to work on being emotionally self sufficient first. Before I can be of use to others, let alone risking exposure to the public and risk forming some kind of beautiful, co-independent, symbiosis.

E) I'm an insecure pervert and religion/society tells me that I deserve to die alone. I stick two fingers up at them and shall carry on living, alone... Shit maybe I ought to just rush into something without over thinking it any more than necessary.
11 years

Love at first bite

Well, you're a little ray of sunshine ain't ya...

It's human nature to desire true companionship. So, to FastFood, yes I've felt it before. But be careful, that feeling can be misleading if and when you get into a relationship.

I plunged off after the "Love at first sight" feeling and had my soul rent for my troubles. That's not saying all "love at first sight" reactions are doomed of course. But mine was.
11 years

Love at first bite

I don't believe in love at first sight.

However, I will agree that the women here are special, unlike anywhere else.

Although, this is probably just because they're also on a site for an interest I have, so when I find one I like, they are by default better than others because I already know there is some form of shared interest.
11 years