Gaining

Feed each other?

Okay, so when i met my bf a year ago he was about 200lbs which is still normal weight for his height but he was chubby and I loved it! But recently he lost and is 176..he is very happy about it but I am really missing it..I try to drop hints like "oh I hope youre still comfy" and "you were extremely sexy before" but I am not sure if he will want to gain it back..
Also! I am wondering if he likes when I gain weight, when we met I was 108 and now I am 120 but I want to be about 140..I ask him all the time if i should gain or lose and up until recently he never gave a straight answer but this time he said "I think you should eat more" which was music to my ears of course hah and when I told him I was starting to get a belly he said it was cute and i was going to look and get healthy.. So does he like it? and how could i introduce the idea of us feeding each other i find it extremely sensual and idk hah thoughts and ideas please!smiley
11 years

Feed each other?

It sounds like to me you would classify as the "Mutual Gainer" category.

To feel the extreme closeness of this adventure with your boyfriend eating and gaining together and teasing each other about your new plump soft fat bellies in the beginning.

Then Planning and going out to some intensly fattening dinners followed by massive amounts of deserts and noticing before long how your appetites become out of control and weighing in on a weekly, monthly and longer basis how fat you are both getting by the numbers on the scale growing at a rapid pace.

Until one day down the line your boyfriend is close to 300 Lbs. with a huge fat gut and you grew more than your wildest dreams and now tip the scales at 230 Lbs.

This may be a bit extreme in weight for your desires but I thought I would run with it.

How do you see your fantasy picture turning to reality with regard to the weight of both of you etc.?
11 years

Feed each other?

heh yes that sounds a bit extreme but you never know lol!I think we will both just kind of encourage each other and see where it goessmiley
11 years