General

Big girls i have a question...

I like skinny/slim/athletic/average men, not because I find big men unattractive but because these men make me feel/look even fatter and that's the turn on for me smiley

I don't mind about height so much, at 5'2 most men are taller than me. Tall/long is often a plus because of the contrast.

Also agree that good personality rarely makes up for lack of physical attraction!
11 years

I peeked in here to confirm a suspicion I have formed years ago from intuition and experience. I never asked this question here but always assumed that were it to be asked that the answer would be that 95% or more would prefer the slim guy. So far the thread answers seem to bear this out.

No BBW love for the big guys. :o
10 years

tall and athletic : p
10 years

I personally go for guys who are intelligent.
10 years

I can't be mad our disappointed about the posts in this thread. I'm thankful that the ladies were truthful. I think it goes to show that even though the media focuses more on the female physique, fat guys have a harder time finding a partner than fat girls.
10 years

haha at least u could lose weight bro! im 5.5' and dont see myelf gettin taller anytime soon :-P lol x
10 years

I think I prefer a man with some weight on him. "Skinny" is not an adjective that turns me on. Being fit can be hot, but I don't like the look of being really lean. Bonus points for being tall.
10 years

I am not woman, but I will throw in my 0.02.

It seems quite common for people to date or even be attracted to their opposites. For example my best friend who is a BHM around 6'3" and about 300 almost exclusively dates petite women. Even he said it himself that he likes the contrast between figures.

So I am not surprised that quite a large percentage choose their mates to be their opposites. I guess the old adage "opposite attract" rings true
10 years

LyteWing wrote:
I peeked in here to confirm a suspicion I have formed years ago from intuition and experience. I never asked this question here but always assumed that were it to be asked that the answer would be that 95% or more would prefer the slim guy. So far the thread answers seem to bear this out.

No BBWu love for the big guys. :o

Not true am BBW and i love big guyssmiley For me the the guys of my dreams can be any where from 350s-800s.
10 years