Gaining

Weight gain since high school

d1rtylittlesecret wrote:
I was 150 senior year of HS, now I'm 225.
Our 5 year class reunion will be next year- let's see how big I'll be for that!

Can't wait to see people's faces...

You'll be the sexiest girl there if you keep looking great smiley
9 years

person12670 wrote:
60 lbs... 175 and fit to 235 and chubby

Make it 70 lbs! I'm close to 245 lbs now.
9 years

High school - 150 Lbs. (Shorter than now)
Current - 240 Lbs. (was just over 250 Lbs. a bit ago)
9 years

I was 145 frosh and sophomore years. I was 245 a month ago. 100 pounds isn't a bad gain if I do say so myself.
8 years

Started out at 150 following graduation in 2012. Now looking at a 30 pound gain, so far this is only the beginning 😏👌
8 years

I graduated last year at 140 and somehow managed to pack on 30 lbs since then. That Freshman 15 is no joke.
8 years

Twigzybird:
I graduated last year at 140 and somehow managed to pack on 30 lbs since then. That Freshman 15 is no joke.

WaistingAway:
Twigzy,

You've said, I think, that you weren't trying to gain and that you didn't even want to gain at all. As I understand it, you've only ever been interested in other girls getting fat, not you.

So, now that you're starting to find out what chubbiness is REALLY like, are you happy about it? What I mean is if you had the ability to simply snap your fingers and be any weight you wanted to be what weight would you choose??

I myself remain a feeder who's never really chosen or wanted to get fat; but I've gained 40 pounds since high school
and I guess I don't really mind. If I choose to lose weight I'll have to give up the fattening food I enjoy and I'm not too sure I want to do that.

I don't really know. The fat isn't bad per say, just different. I'm an athlete, or at least I'm supposed to be, so getting fat had never really been an option. I'm starting to get out of shape, which I don't like, but the added softness is starting to grow on me *pun intended.

I liked having abs, but i don't mind having a bit of a belly. I started getting soft around 150 or so, but I was still pretty fit. I guess if I had to pick an ideal weight, I'd go with that. Somewhere between 150 and 160. Plus, I love to eat junk too. I recently discovered Oreos are a personal weakness of mine
8 years

I was about 280 upon leaving school, i am now 365
8 years

I graduated at about 230 in 2005 and I'm about 280 now so a 150 pounds in 10 years. Not bad since one of those years took me from 370 to 310
8 years

Bigsurprise:
I was tiny in high school...like 105 pounds soaking wet (I am 5'3"smiley. Now...almost ten years since graduation, I am hovering around 150...but 30 of those pounds were gained this year. I wonder how big I will be at my reunion next fall.

I think next fall you will be at a number significant with your previous weight. 180 is my minimum guess. 75 lbs since high school. But the way you have gained it's More likely you'll weigh 205.100 lbs heavier. But my Best guess is that you will at the least gain to Twice your size. 210 lbs or Really MORE. I think you'll truly be 250 lbs by then. Your boyfriend is a Feeder. You are loving the gain. I think you'll be 250 at the reunion and you will Love it!
8 years
234   loading