Gaining

Are you a feedee or gainer?

At this point I consider myself a gainer and wannabe Feedee. While I do enjoy being stuffed, I'm not sure how into "hand-feeding" I would be. It just seems like it would be messy and inefficient. But I would like to be with someone who categorizes themselves as a feeder, and I would like to try being fed by hand at least once.

But for the most part, I think I'd prefer to do most of my stuffing independent.
10 years

I consider a "feedee" to be anyone who finds the idea of gaining weight to be erotic. It doesn't matter if they feed themselves, have others feed them, or simply fantasize about gaining and never do it.

Just as a gay person can be gay without ever having had gay sex, someone can be a feedee or feeder without actually doing it.

Not everyone agrees with these definitions, but they seem the broadest and most useful IMHO.
10 years

In chronological order:

1. Fat admirer +
2. Weight gain +
3. Heavy eating encourager +
4. Slight Feeder +
5. Mutual Gaining

THEN

6. Secret Heavy Feeder while doing the cooking

7. While Feeding my Wife ended up gaining more than her accidentally

8. Because of a lack of her getting Fat.....Fed my weight gain urge by deciding to see how fat I could get and wanted to see when she would mention my weight gain

9. Began stuffing sessions for her to notice my new 30+ Lbs. "Grew a pretty big Gut" in a relatively short period of time

10. Slimmed back down from appetite reduction....watching her gain again without any help by me.....I just wish she could pack on 30 Lbs. pretty quickly
10 years

I'm not a feedee, i'm too much of a control freak to enjoy being fed, outside of some kinky foreplay lol.

I'm also not big on food ironically, so i'm not a foodee.

However, I love weight gain, everything about it, before, during, after, the look, the feel, the thoughts, the idea.

As such, I can stuff and enjoy it, not because i like the food or like eating it, because i like the knowledge that i'm pushing my limits, that i'm making a pig of myself, that i'm going to gain weight from it, add rolls to my body, layers, warmth, thickness, i just love the whole mental imagery and process so much.

So i'd call myself a gainer.

But i imagine it would be much more fun with someone else, so i'd say mutual gainer, to be specific.
10 years

I think for me I fall more into the gainer category - food is more a means to an end.

Being fed by another person is nice, but ultimately I just want to put on weight and get bigger - having the meals is just the means of getting myself fatter and sometimes feels like hard work, especially when I plateau.
10 years

Gettingfatter wrote:
I think for me I fall more into the gainer category - food is more a means to an end.

Being fed by another person is nice, but ultimately I just want to put on weight and get bigger - having the meals is just the means of getting myself fatter and sometimes feels like hard work, especially when I plateau.

I'm pretty much the same. Food basically boils down to something that I can use to make me fatter. Though I do really enjoy a lot of foods. (I consider myself at least partially a foodie.) But by and large, mostly a gainer.
10 years

I consider myself a gaining admirer. If someone wanted to be fed, I would do it. But the enjoyment for me is the gain, not the actual feeding.
10 years

I'm glad this thread got bumped! THANK YOU OP. I take Dr. Feeder's point about these being broad terms, but I am absolutely a gainer admirer, above a feeder. Equally I even find men as gainers rather than feedees more of a turn on. Glad I'm not the only one!
10 years

I'm a gainer for sure. I choose gainer over feedee because for me the pleasure of growing is personal, not something that I want or need a partner to share it with. This isn't to say I don't enjoy pigging out with others occasionally, but I'm content gaining with or without them.
8 years

I'm glad I found this thread!

I'm a gainer as well. I love the idea of sharing the experience with someone but I don't want them to literally feed me. I would rather have them be in control of my diet and setting goals. I've developed a minor foodie attitude but I have the most fun when I'm watching the numbers on the scale go up.
8 years
12   loading