General

Calling out the skinny guys!

Skinny guys as love interests are too rare. We should see more guys with thin to average builds around and in media.

White guys, too. We caucasians of slimmer-than-average build are so incredibly underrepresented.
10 years

bbwildrose wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Skinny guys as love interests are too rare. We should see more guys with thin to average builds around and in media.

White guys, too. We caucasians of slimmer-than-average build are so incredibly underrepresented.

Agreed! I'm still in the closet about finding this minority attractive. I tend to just use them sexually but I'm too embarrassed to be seen out in public with them. It's something I'm working on though!

You disgusting fetishist, you!
10 years

bbwildrose wrote:
diggers1917 wrote:
bbwildrose wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Agreed! I'm still in the closet about finding this minority attractive. I tend to just use them sexually but I'm too embarrassed to be seen out in public with them. It's something I'm working on though!

You disgusting fetishist, you!

I castigate myself frequently.

Wow, I am in awe.
10 years

I'm totally skinny, desperately in need of a slice of pizza. Speaking of which (wanders into the kitchen).
10 years

I am fairly slim: 185cm and 73kg.
10 years

I'm a skinnier guy (I think I am still). I'm currently 64/65kg and 170cm tall. When I met my partner nearly 10 years ago I was the same height, but I was 53kg then.

I'm honestly looking at trying to put on another 10 to 15kg, but it's just not working for me, but I guess I will always be on the skinny side.
10 years

brian777 wrote:
I'm practically anorexic

So you have a nervous disorder that makes you want to starve yourself?
10 years

TheCannibal wrote:
Pandoras Box wrote:
In my experience, skinny guys make the best feedees.
They're also the most difficult to fatten...like a challenge.
I like challenges...

"Challenge accepted!"

If you need I thin-chubby boy for your challenge...
10 years

5'5 120-ish. Haven't checked but I still look the same
10 years

I'm 6 foot 4 or 5 and I weigh about 75kg/165lbs, I haven't checked in a while so it may be higher or lower
10 years
12   loading