forum  body inflation

wanting to start inflating2 months

CUC06:
yes you say it correctly. i think i would blow up very much also if it causes a little big pain.
i prefer to make it with water with a shower hose enema. i feel much more comfortable with that.

Is water safer, and how big can you get with it?

CUC06:
yes you say it correctly. i think i would blow up very much also if it causes a little big pain.
i prefer to make it with water with a shower hose enema. i feel much more comfortable with that.

lovestuffing:
Is water safer, and how big can you get with it?

Well with water you have to be careful for the obvious water intoxification, but ive been doing it for like 6 years and havent had a problem. It makes your gut real heavy too

I would start off with a hand pump of some type because itís easier to control, And a lot of lube on the end of the tube. Stop when you get cramps until they settle, then hold it in so your belly adjusts to the pressure.

wanting to start inflating1 month

I'm too chicken to do the water grow even with adding salt to help do whatever that word is so you don't drowned yourself lol. I would love to try it though someday

What I've been doing is backend aqua air pump inflates along with mouth air/water/beer swallows.

Very happy with this method so far and have been doing it for a total of maybe 2 months on/off this year. (winter and now, getting an early start on my belly's capacity for the winter beach ball belly) smiley
3 page 3 of 3   loading