Gaining

Getting paid to get fat

oh hehe with a cute devilish personal trainer who keeps track of everything very closely and always tries to keep me excercising and one very cute seductive girl tempting and forcing me to eat more for her sweet self ^^ mhmmm i would love that for a start
7 years

Getting paid to get fat

i would rather do it because of the seductive helping girl ;-) instead and the money only to be fair if they use it for publicity and for the fun and turn on ^^
7 years

Getting paid to get fat

fpflorida1:
Believe it or not, my college roommate's sister got paid to gain weight after she went to college. back in 1999-2000ish. She met a wealthy feeder. He made the deal that he would give her 1 oz. of gold for every pound she gained. BUT, she would not get paid until the very end. Of course gold was only $380 or so per ounce.. She moved to Orlando, FL. She ate out every day at least once at nice restaurants. When I saw her, I could not believe the difference. She started at 5'8' 180ish and ended up at 400 lbs. in 4 years. With a gaining bonus, I seem recall that she was given 450 oz of gold. WOW! Especially what it is worth today. I know some are skeptical I would be too, but I saw her with my own eyes.... and her new house.....

well if i could travel to a nice place and not gain in your neighbourhood ;-) i would at least try to gain 50kg of gold ;-) given rhe opportunity
7 years

Getting paid to get fat

Update from Dubai: She has been there over a year. She is up 75+ pounds.
7 years

Getting paid to get fat

To each their own......
7 years

Getting paid to get fat

Update from Dubai: up 145 lbs!
5 years
234   loading