General

Need some advice

This will probably make me very unpopular, but I just had to say it. Read through the above posts and tell me if I missed anything, but it seems to me that everyone is telling the OP how to make his wife happy. What about the OP? Why is this happiness thing so one sided? Why should he make all the effort and be the one to try to change his expectations, change his ideas about what he likes, freaking hypnotize himself into thinking his wife is still sexy, change himself, change himself, change himself. Do we see a pattern here? He deserves some consideration as well. His wife made a one sided decision that affected their relationship. There are consequences to every decision we make. She should also be thinking about what makes HIM happy. If she can't do that, then she needs to tell him that she is too wrapped up in her own needs and desires to give him what he wants. Then they will both have some big decisions to make.
10 years

Need some advice

Newbiana wrote:
This will probably make me very unpopular, but I just had to say it. Read through the above posts and tell me if I missed anything, but it seems to me that everyone is telling the OP how to make his wife happy. What about the OP? Why is this happiness thing so one sided? Why should he make all the effort and be the one to try to change his expectations, change his ideas about what he likes, freaking hypnotize himself into thinking his wife is still sexy, change himself, change himself, change himself. Do we see a pattern here?

Because she has to change her very own physical body for him to satisfy his passions. It's not like she knew he only preferred her bigger all along and lost weight knowing this. People still have to respect what someone does with their own body. Also some of the posts were about ways to help convince her to be more comfortable with being bigger, not just to make him bend and 'make her happy'. I've seen this kind of thing many times before and... it can be a very difficult situation, yes. If things don't work out with a couple in this kind of situation, then they may need to part ways.

But it now sounds like things might turn out positively after all in this particular case; she's not weirded out at all and she understands, and she's even decided to put some on for him. So the outcome looks bright, and I wish them the best of luck. smiley
10 years

Need some advice

I agree with almost everything you said Saphiel. I also agree that things look very good for the OP. Especially because she obviously loves him and wants to make him happy as well, she decided to compromise on his behalf.... which was my point. I love happy endings! Congrats, Ace. Now you get the fun part of watching her put on weight, on purpose even. Yay!
10 years