Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

hungrybella wrote:
Hi I'm Bella and I'm sort of new here. Was on before but didn't come on much. Now I'm really exploring the site and getting to know it. Always looking for a fun feeder!!

Love to give it a go sometime if you're game Bella
9 years

Hello everyone! I've been checking this website out for sometime now, and finally decided to make a profile.

I am 19 years old from Missouri, US. I am very active with lacrosse and weight lifting, so I maintain a rather fit body. I do, however, LOVE round bellies though. Nothing gets me more than a skinny girl with a belly that really pops.

Well I guess that's enough about me. It's a pleasure to introduce myself, and I hope to get acquainted with many of you.

Cheer!
9 years

Hi everyone! I've been here on and off for a while but have now decided I'd like to get to know a few people in the community. I'd love to hear from some of you!
9 years

Welcome all newcomers here to FF. smiley
9 years

Hii! I've been on FF for about 4 months now, but just finally started being active and posting pictures. I'm looking to gain currently, but slowly; so that when I finally do get to be fed and spoiled by a feeder, I will have more time with them to reach my goal. I'm super sweet and submissive, I smoke lots of ganja, and I only stuff with good food. Feel free to send me a message, I would love to make some friends! ^_^
9 years

Welcome, all newcomers to FF smiley
9 years

Hi there I'm Matt from arizona!
9 years

Hi all.

Been on here for a couple of years but never posted on the forum. What a great site, great to see so many like-minded people.

I guess I'm lucky. Always preferred bigger women since my early teens, but not exclusively so. Been with my wife for 26 years. When we met she was tiny, 5'2" and about 110 pounds (8 stone). Fast forward 26 years and 2 kids and she's 190 pounds (12.5 stone) and it's mainly belly. I fancied the arse off her then, when she wore mini skirts and high heels, but she actually turns me on more now. The fact I buy her nice cakes (her weakness) and generally do all the cooking may have played a part in her weight gain ;-).

The nice thing is, although we've never openly talked about it, she knows I love her being fat, and though she used to talk about losing weight now she hardly ever does. She gets to eat what she wants and have a husband who can't keep his hands off her. I figure she thinks that life could be a lot worse!
9 years

Hey! I'm not really new, but I have never interacted or posted anything. I recently made my mind up about letting myself gain a bit. I would also like to help someone else gain though, seems fun :3

I'm 18, from the UK (Scotland), and I am a student so yup.
9 years

Welcome all new and returning members! ^__^
9 years