Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome to FantasyFeeder all of you n00bies smiley
8 years

Welcome to FF Rhett, sounds like you've come to the right place.
8 years

Welcome to all the new members, I hope you enjoy your time here smiley
8 years

Johazis:
Hi everyone, I'm a foodie from Nottingham, UK. I've rejoined after being here a few years ago and have gained 60lbs. Hoping to make friends who always enjoy their size and eating as much as me.

Hey hey welcome aboard, it's great to see return here. Well done on that 60lbs by the way, it's great to enjoy these things, I definitely do
8 years

Welcome all newcomers to FF, we hope that you enjoy it here. smiley
8 years

Congratulations on making your forum debut. Welcome smiley
8 years

Hello all. Like many of you I'm a longtime lurker looking for friends of similar interests.

As my profile pic would suggest, I was introduced to the fetish by various cartoons with stuffing scenes (which are painfully short lived)

Anyone else have a similar experience?
8 years

Hi everyone. I'm joining this site cuz I enjoy being fattened 🙂 Looking to meet new people who understand me and accept me for that.
8 years

WaitingforWEIGHT:
Greetings to all, new here looking to gain some pounds and friends.

Here's to hoping you add to those already-promising hips smiley
8 years

LovingTheGain:
Heyyy!

Been on and off here for quite a few years to be honest. When I say to myself, I'm going off... I always come back haha

Ex fit guy to be honest, turned feedee. Looking to gain quite a bit of weight whilst chatting to people with common interests. Only really interested in friendship if I'm honest smiley

Hope to hear from some of you smiley

Welcome back to Fantasy Feeder then LTG. Here's hoping you stick around this time heh
8 years