Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi everyone, I'm a new member and so excited I found this forum! I'm in my 20s, female, and bisexual. Ever since I was little I remember feeling attracted to big, swollen, fat bellies on both men and women. I've been thin and fit my whole life but lately I've decided to just let myself go and see what happens...well what happens is I immediately gained ten pounds in two weeks! The truth is I'm loving my new plump belly and the cellulite that has suddenly appeared all over. And can I just say how incredibleeeee it is to stuff myself with whatever I want, whenever I want?! My diet has gone from salads and water to pizzas, beer, and entire cheesecakes. And I love it! I'd love to keep gaining to see how big I can possibly grow my gut. I'm looking for people who will encourage me and also I'd really LOVE to find some people to send snapchats of my stuffed belly to (My username is the same)! So, hello everyone, thanks for reading!
8 years

Hey everyone, I'm a 20 year old college student named Kyle and I've know for a few years now that I'm attracted to larger girls. I've also gained a little weight myself over my few years at college and while I'm not really sure how I feel about gaining weight, I'm trying to remain open about it. I joined this site with the hope of exploring my feeding fetish and to make some friends who share my interests. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and I hope I can make some awesome friends.
8 years

Hey Im Joe from San Diego
8 years

Long time lurker (see the old, corny nick), slowly coming out into the open.

Not skinny myself, but generally happy (or at least content) with my size.

While my being here should say a thing or two about my preference in girls, I generally find weight (and most things appearance) to just be a nice bonus. It's the person that matters most.
8 years

Welcome all newcomers. smiley
8 years

Hi,

I am not quite new here, but finally posting. I have been an FA as long as I remember. When I remember kindergarten, which was quite some time ago, I had a very nice and huge kindergartener. It felt very good being close to her. Since then my admiration grew.

I enjoy life, being around people, savoring good food, having fun, being gemuetlich and having nice talks. Are there people here who share the same interests and like to be social?

Big regards,
Luke
8 years

piapanh:
I can never find bhm stories with enough sex...

Try the stories of Junepearl. They are very well written, as well as romantic and quite sexy:
fantasyfeeder.com/stories
8 years

Hey everybody! I'm a (male) feeder looking for a female feedee first and foremost, but also to meet new people and make some friends (I have so very little lol...) I am 20 years old, and from Georgia ^_^
8 years

SsbbwBell:
Hi there, just joined up, check out my profile. Thanks, and have an awesome day!

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here
8 years

Hey I'm new here
8 years