Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

SophieNX:
Hey everyone! I'm a girl from Brussels who loves to eat, and sometimes too much smiley I'm not planning to gain now, maybe later. So yeah, see you later!

hi Sophie mhmmm that sounds cute and interesting im very curious about your first pics
7 years

oh and yes i qould love chat/meet a girl who likes fattening up a former fit guy or likes to gain herself but not too much perfect would be some nice wicked girl who likes measuring exercises for comparison (how out of shape i or we have become and someone who likes to be nice and likes to tease each other for giving intobstuffing or the desire for beeibg fed too much :-)

but a nice conversation in general about life and weigt gain would be nice too^^
7 years

AmandaLynn:
Hello, I'm Amanda, new, just looking around, don't know exactly where I belong here. See you out there.

Hi Amanda. You have one of my favorite names. :-) as for where you "belong": anywhere you want! Look around and explore. You'll get the hang of it. :-)
7 years

Hey! im mike. Just a college skinnier guy adventuring a bit. Had some events transpire that led me to try out this site. Im a feeder with aspirations to be a mutual gainer with someone! But its not all feedee/feeder nonsense. I just like to chat in general. So dont feel shy! smiley
7 years

Breedmeforever:
I'm Beth I'm 20 I'm looking for a long term feeder USA only and in person kik me at breedmeforever for pictures and details

Welcome to the site! smiley
7 years

RedPanda:
Howdy!

FA/feeder who thought to try out this site

How does anything work here? lol

Where my Chicagoland feedees at XD

I used to live in Chicagoland smiley
7 years

Hello. My name is Jacob. I've joined community to meet new people and make friends . I like chatting . I'm into mutual gaining and looking for female feeder to encourage me to gain more and more!
7 years

LittleWanderer87:
Hello lovelies! I've lurked for a few months and now decided to join in the fun. I'm a BBW (maybe SSBBW?) and an FFA, and am looking forward to meeting some fun, open minded people through here.
hello and welcome smiley
7 years

Hey everyone! I'm Logan, 22, and from Minnesota. I'd love to meet new friends and get to know each other. Fresh out of school, and itching to get going.

I started as a feeder, and experimented with gaining weight a while ago. It was kinda fun, but I like being skinny. Might be an option with the right person down the road, but for now, I prefer feederism.
7 years

Ha...Been on here for a while and haven't introduced myself 😒

26 years old black nerd from London. Part Feeder, part Dom, all fetishist 😈 Lightly dabbled in Feeding with my ex partner, but looking to dive right in, experiment and see if I can take both sides of me and bring them together

Talked to a few friendly people on here, so feeling pretty damn welcome. Thanks y'all

PEACE
7 years