forum  introductions

introduction/ say hi thread5 years

Been lurking off and on for over a year now. 21/male, both a feeder and a feedee depending on my mood. Haven't gotten to make the feeder part a reality yet though.

So yeah, hi everyone!

Hi, pretty new to the site. I'm 18 male and in the USA looking for so friends with things in common

Hi y'all, I'm a twenty year old former lurker from Houston. I'm a classically trained vocalist, violist, cellist and cat lady. I've become quite plump at my new desk job and I can't decide if I like it yet, but I decided to take the plunge and join all the nice people here!

Greetings CleanPlate & Annabelle Welcome to the family & the insanity!

honey9 wrote:
Welcome to the Family & the insanity....

Hey that's my line....lolsmiley

Hey everybody! I've been a lurker for a while and have finally added some pics and started participating a bit more. So, a little about myself-
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and am a damn good chef as well as an expert in fine wine, beer, spirits & liquors, and classic cocktails. I'm also a GIANT nerd smiley I identify myself as a feeder because I'm constantly in the kitchen cooking or playing bartender.

Welcome to the family & the insanity...Look forward to maybe seeing some of your work in our stories section.

It was sad to see you go. You're as pretty as X-Mas morning ;-) Glad to see you back!

I remember...welcome back to the family & the insanity my dear

Greetings young Fedi...Nice to see you delurk...Welcome to the family & the insanity

delilahdarkness wrote:
Hello all, I'm Delilah, 21 from the UK and casual gainer.

I've been here before as DaisyDukeNukem, so if you remember me (unlikely!), come and say hi.

Ideally on here just to meet new people from around the world, and hear what they have to say. Look forward to hopefully chatting with you!

DD x
never has a return been so welcome. You were the most attractive female ever to grace these forums!

Welcome to the family & to the insanity my dear....You know where to find your white knight if needed...smiley

Hi, I've been signed up for forever but I never posted. I'm a musician who lives I seattle and kinda trying to mAke more friends in the area who're into the same stuff ^_^

Welcome to the family & the insanity

Hello! I'm Jesse, 21 years old and I'm a feedee/gainer and I'm also a trans man living in Downeast Maine. Send me a message if you'd like to chat.

To all newcomers...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Make sure to check everything out on the site.Stop into chat & get to know us.

Hey I've lurked this site for a while, but finally decided to put myself out there and see what else it has to offer. I'm 21 years old and from Columbus, Ohio. I'm looking to meet someone to share my feeding and FA preferences with. I've never really done this whole online meeting people thing before, but I figured I'd give it a try. So if I seem shy at first thats why.

Metroid & Sam welcome to the family & the insanity

Hello everyone. I'm a thin girl who admires stuffed bellies or relatively small bellies on both men and women. I'm not so much into weight gain, at least not large amounts of weight gain.

I'm not interested in gaining weight myself, nor particularly interested in stuffing myself.

I've been reading weight gain stories online for years including lurking on this site, and I finally decided to join. smiley

Hello all! I'm a 30yr old female feeder from SC. I hope to meet some cool people on the site. smiley

finally delurking after years, decided its finally time to come out as an FA. why its taken this long i dont know! x

SAYAhh ,woodo...Welcome to the family & the insanity

Welcome to the family & the insanity...check out the forums & stop into chat...I'm sure you'll find a lot of folks willing to help you on your journeysmiley

Well i'm zak I'm a fat admirer with many fantisies >.<". I've been here many years admiring the beautiful women who inhabit this site and i've never been good at talking to girls or new people but i'm finally plucking up the courage to say hi and get to know people.

Hi, totally new to this place and the whole community/idea of not having my weight be a bad thing in all honesty! Joined to hopefully get to know some like minded people and anyone that accepts me for who I am that I can feel comfortable around.

Excited to get to know some people better and talk to pretty much anyone, I'm a university graduate in a creative field, love to talk to absolutely anyone that wants to especially if you love film!

Greetings to all new arrivals I've missed.Welcome to the family & the insanity...Muhahahahahahahahaha

Welcome to the family & the insanity...stop into chat & get to meet the family

Sexyblonde wrote:
Hey everyone smiley

Although I have not posted here, I have been browsing through the forums and reading what people write. I felt compelled to comment on a post I read that really meant something to me. It was dragorat's simple 'Welcome to the family..' This really is a family and I hope to one day be a more significant part of it as I get to know more of you and connect. What really means a lot to me about the fact that this is a family, is what ideally happens in families. With family you don't get to choose who you end up with, so you take everyone for who they are and accept them for all their quirks. I love that about this website. Unlike most of the real world where its difficult to be open about my fetish and preferences, here I can be myself. Thank you all for that. Looking forward to getting to know more of you!

Grace

Ps:Sorry for the rambling smiley

1st off you weren't rambling you had your say.As far as my greeting...That's how I feel too...this is my family...I love some,tolerate some & some I'd like to put thru a wall but it's just like in RL.So Welcome to the family & the insanity my dear & hope to see you in chat.

Mark,Hugh,Lucy...welcome to the family & the insanity...stop into chat & get to know folks.

I'm Matt, I'm 19, from the UK. Recently accepted feedism as a reality rather than a fantasy. Beginning my journey to fatten up, would love to chat to like minded people, also a huge admirer of BBW & SSBBW, anything else just say Hi and ask away smiley
Nice to meet you all!

I am a 47 year old feedee from Chicago. I am a BBW who hopes to become a SSBBW.

Hi my name is Stefan. I m from Switzerland. I adore big and soft girl, i love bbw and ssbbw girls smiley
hope to get some contacts here

Welcome Amber!
Your videos are really beautiful!
You are very beautiful. smiley

Welcome all new arrivals to the family & the insanity...Stop into chat & get to meet folks.

Hi! Mike from Arlington, VA. Long time BBW lover. Looking for a feedee and friends. Mostly, I've been in the kink community, but hear FF is the best place to be for fat appreciation.

Welcome Solara & Mike to the family & the insanity...stop into chat & meet folks.

Greetings Angela,Carmel,James...Welcome to the family & the insanity...come join us in chat & get to know folks

Simon...WB to the family & the insanity

So hey there!
I am a FFA from the Netherlands. I was born with it, but still I'm trying to get to know more about this exciting world.

Welcome to the family & the insanity...come join us in chat to get to know folks

Greetings to all new arrivals...Welcome to the family & the insanity....come to chat & meet folks

Welcome to the family & the insanity...Stop in chat & get to know folks

ilovefatgirls27 wrote:
So I am new to this whole thing and actually have never talked to a girl who liked gaining so yeah lol

Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to meet folks

College,Skinny & Wishing...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & meet folks

Hi everyone!
I started to type a reply to a message I got but realized I would do a lot of retyping if I didn't put something in this thread first.I'm a little shy at first smiley

I haven't had a lot of opportunities to explore this part of myself yet, but I do like having things fed to me. It helps if I've been drinking a little because I can let my "proper" self go easier. I dropped back down to my my high school weight (130lbs)in the year after getting divorced and then after some friends asked if I was sick decided I liked being curvy and spent a year gaining back the 30lbs and then 30 more with some encouragement. I didn't stay with that boyfriend because our spiritual beliefs clashed badly unfortunately.
I want to gain weight slowly to both respect my health issues, I'm trying to gain muscle to support my larger bust right now, but also to really enjoy the process. I have a lot of food allergies so I can't just pig out on white carbs lol. Plus a good movie, scotch and hookah always help get more in me that I thought I could.
Since my Fibromyalgia keeps me from hard or even average labor anyway, I'm hoping my degree in Applied Comm will let me work online most of the time, although I like to travel and really want to see as many anime and scifi cons as I can. If I someday decide I want to be a real BBW I already have a good friend who specializes in plus size cosplay smiley
I'm 31, but lucky enough that people guess a little less smiley
I have two beautiful kids, a daughter 8 and a son 6, who spend the school year with their dad right now because of my daughter's health needs. Both of them have scifi/fantasy based names so you can tell how deep my love of the genre is

I'm pagan, bisexual and polyamorous. I also support medical cannibus.
I have many friends with disabilities.
I have a few good enough friends to know their kinks smiley
I'm tolerant and supportive of anyone who isn't a douchebag.

Anything else, feel free to ask.

Blazing welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat to meet &get to know folkssmiley

hp,mew welcome to the family & the insanity...Come to chat & get to meet folks.

Sensual & Rubenesque welcome to the family & the insanity Pop into cat & get to know folkssmiley

I exist somewhere in central Arkansas. I'm very awkward and shy, but if you'd like to meet, feel free to send a message.

I noticed the people here aren't shy about showing who they are... But I probably will try to stay anonymous except in private.

Often I'll draw fat things. I also have a talent for programming and 3d modeling. Feel free to visit my gallery over at FurAffinity to see what I've been up to.

Torvus...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Since you like to draw maybe you'd enjoy our art contests in the art forum.e just had 1 end & a new 1 will be up soon.Winner receives 1 month free gold membership.Keep it in mindsmiley

Thanks for the welcome. And yeah... I thought about it.

Drawing is kind of a spontaneous thing for me. I can do it any time but it won't be as good as when I'm inspired to do it.

We have contests running yr. round unless I say we're taking time off.So if you see 1 & you get inspired feel free...smiley

Welcome to the family & the insanity....pop into chat & get to meet folks

Nice to see you come out...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks

Hello, I have been skulking around this site for some time now. I thought it would be as good a time as any to introduce myself.

I am 21 year old male. I am interested in all things fat and am finally brave enough to do something about it.

So once again hello and I hope to more involved with this little community.

Bjorn72,onceman Welcome to the family & the insanity...stop into chat to met folks

Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into cht & get to know folks

Hi! I'm a 40 year old woman who has always wanted to get really fat. I'm already fat , but I want to get really, really fat. I have held back because of fear of judgement but now just want to find other women to go through it with me and help finding large clothes that look good. I'm married to a FA but he is not a feeder. I hope this forum will help....

Hi All just joined and thought I would say hi.

Am 36 from Surrey UK, not really sure how much I weigh as the only scales in the house only go
Up to 20 stone. smiley

Hello, everyone! Well as you can see, I'm a new member. I've always loved to eat. Even when I was young, I could remember the foods I ate at parties more than anything else.

At present, I'm trying to balance societal pressures while still wanting to have my daily sweets. Ah, well...

Hey I am new here...I just recently found out about feedism. I saw a skinny girl on another site talking about how she wanted to gain weight and then when I saw the after picture of her heavier. I thought wow she looks amazing. So now I have a new interest in feedies.

I could also be considered a feedie myself. Check out my pics. Would you want me in shape or gaining weight? Currently I am 200 lbs.

Feel free to shoot me a message smiley

Greetings to all new arrivals...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to meet folks

Hi, my name is Tom. I like bigger girls or a girl who wants to become big. I have never been in a feeder/feedee relationship but I have dated a lot of bigger girls. I'm from New York, I play guitar, I sing, I write music, I lovee to read, and if there is anything else you want to know, feel free to message me smiley

Marrie,Tom welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I'm interested in gaining weight, although it's mainly a fantasy for me. I love the idea of getting bigger and bigger and I would love to weigh in excess of 400lbs, but I worry about negative health effects. I also relish the idea of a (female) feeder helping me to bulk up to a huge size.
In reality, I weigh about 240lbs and I use bodybuilding to make myself bigger in a healthy way.

Megana...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to meet folks...

Hello everyone! I actually used to be a member too but now I'm back again. Check out my photo and send me some hellos and we can be friends!

Greetings all new arrivals...Welcome to te family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks

Hey guys! I'm an 18 yr old guy from South Jersey. I loooooove big girls, and my weight is currently is 280lbs. I hope to make some friends and even find a person to share my love of food with.

Greetings Mary,hteli1 & Wild..Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat to meet folks

gordita87...Welcome to the family & the insanity...stop into chat & get to know folks & may I say a cute little belly...

Wario...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks

Hello everyone,

I'm a very part time foodee and I enjoy the occasional stuffing fantasy. I am bisexual, and I currently reside in the Midwest. I have had one session with someone here years ago when I was in college and it was a great experience. I haven't had another session, but I'm currently open to enjoy that sensual, full feeling again. I'm not a gainer, but I enjoy food to the max smiley

Hey everyone,

I have been on here for a while now but have not really given this place enough time/attention. Soo...

Hello, I'm 26 I live in Edinburgh which is a great place.

I just want to meet some really cool people and have some great conversations.

Please talk to me!

Greetings all new comers & closet escapies..smiley Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & meet folks

Welcome all to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to meet folks

hey all, Irish appreciator here.

looking forward to gettng to know you all smiley

thank you eve smiley

Greetings to all new arrivals...Welcome to the family & the insanity....pop into chat & get to meet folks

Hi all,
Im Curt and I just wanted to finally say hello.

Happy Holidays

Greetings all new arrivals..Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into Chat & get to meet folks

Hi, name's Purnell. I'm really new to the site and I was wondering if any bbw's out there were from Delaware?

Welcometo the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to meet people

Hello Everyone!
37,single, SSBBW FA, here from Massachusetts..Happy 2014!smiley

Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to meet people

Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into Chat & get to know folks.

tinytubby2be...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & meet folks

Feedee,Holly welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks

Hi I'm an exlurker, just coming out and saying hi, I'm a gainer and just thought it was time to finish filling out my info for this site

Hi I joined this site a couple of day's ago, and I looking to start gaining.

Hey everyone, I'm Matt. I'm 19 and from Chicago and I'm really skinny myself, but just love chubbier girls! I'd love to meet some new people here!

Hello. I bin on the site for about a week and haven't done this yet. So ya. I'm 6'5" I'm guessing I'm around 400 pounds. I'm naturally a big guy. Use to be a weight lifter Then got kind of lazy. So ya. I don't really have any weight goals. Just want a round belly with a nice outtie

Greetings to all new arrivals... welcome two the family &the insanity...pop into chat &meet folks

Greetings to all new arrivals...welcome to the family and the insanity...pop into chat to get to meet folks

Hello everybody! I joined a while ago but wasn't really serious about getting to know anyone; now I hope to change that. I love seeing a girl's jiggly bits getting bigger and softer! So I guess you can call me a feeder/FA. I'd love to chat with any like-minded people =)

Greetings to all new arrivals...welcome to the family & the insanity.

Howdy, I'm Junior and I recently just made a new account from my old account SSBBWHurricane.

I didn't really have much of a presence on there and as you can tell by the name, it caused a lot of misunderstandings.

I've been "lurking" around this website for years and decided to make that account, but never really did much with it due to school and other issues.

I'm twenty years of age, an Aquarius that just likes getting to know people and improve in my interpersonal skills.

I'm not interesting of a fellow and I'm pretty quiet, but some might say differently.

I never really was any good at these introduction things, but I'm trying, so thank you for baring with me. XD

I was currently enrolled last semester at a community college, studying for Physical Education, but now I am unemployed and out of classes for this semester due to some personal and financial issues.

I recently just moved to a new down and it hasn't really helped me out with anything.

2008-2013 have been some pretty tough years for me, but what can you do, right? XD

So, with this new year, things haven't gotten any better, but I've been deconstructing myself and fixing myself up a bit.

I'm not in search for any romance, but I do enjoy good company and conversations.

Not trying to pity myself here, but I've been awfully lonely, but that's a story within itself.

Well, I don't really know what else to say here, but thank you for reading and I hope to get the chance to know most of you as time goes by.

Take care. XD

Hey there everyone,
Long time lurker here, I guess I've been taking my time on coming out of my shell, but I'm curious to explore the whole Feeder/Feedee deal on a more personal and social level. So I'm definitely looking for people to chat with.

I'm definitely a geek, very quick to use wit and humor at every chance I get. I guess that's all that comes to mind right now, but hopefully I'll be chatting with some of you folk soon! smiley

Greetingsall new arrivals.....Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & meet folks.

hi im will im an athletic 19 year old guy in denver colorado and my girlfriend dumped me because of my fetish so im looking for a girl who supports my choice to be a feeder

Cleo,Will & Phil...Welcome to the family & the insanity... Pop into chat & meet folkssmiley

Hello, I am Ryan. I am 29 and I just joined FF yesterday. I'm not a feeder or feedee but I am on the heavy side. I am 6' 0" tall and weigh 346 pounds. Most of my weight is in my middle but there are other places as well. I am a bbw admirer btw.

Peace everyone, I am 23 year who has just become hip to feeding. Its been a few years since I discovered eding but never got into it nor could I find a site where I could express my new found interest in feeding. I am currently a college student w/a double major and single as well. I have a lot more to say but I don't want to type up a essay lol glad to be apart of this forum and site,I am hoping to meet new peipl,make some new friends/associates, and of course find me a potential gainer as well. I hope to hear from u all soon and once again thanks for allowing me to express my new open mindedness smiley

so welcome back ^^ nice to meet you

Greetings all new & returning members.Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat to meet folks.

LordSheogorath. What it do. Been here awhile. Just creepin'. Stay classy San Diego.

Welcome to the family & the insanity... :-)

introduction/ say hi thread4 years

Ghetto...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks.

mouthy & Lovin.....WElcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat to get to know folks

Greetings Puck,Angel & Speck...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to meet folks

hi, im kevin and ive had an account on here for a while but never posted anything until now. I'm a 21yr old heterosexual FA from southern California that would love to become a feeder some day. Also looking for people with similar interests to talk to.

Cheers!

Gentlemen...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks

Hey all! I've known about this website for a while and finally decided to join in the fun. I'm a 21-year-old feeder/FA in Indianapolis, looking for any like-minded women in the area. Once again -- HELLO! -- it's good to meet you all, haha.

Hey everyone.I'm Zoe from England.I'm more of a feeder but also like the idea of being fed.I'm a lesbian,so looking for like minded women to chat to.

Not quite new to this website. I joined a while ago and now I'm back, just could not stay away. I would love to chat with and meet other people who dig fat babes like myself. Don't be afraid to come say hello smiley

Greetings to all new arrivals....Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks

WElcome to the family & the insanity.....pop into chat & get to know folks

Welcome back to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks.

Hi,

Markus here, also called Rubens_Feeder. I run my own website, write really explicit and extreme feeding stories (no censorship whatsoever on them) as a passion.

I'm both a feeder, feedee and mutual gainer and would like to connect with anybody living in or around the SF Bay Area. I'm fully out of the closet (have been for years) and not holding back anymore in my own gaining (as the pictures on my profile show). I want to do some real life feeding again (I did all my feeding in Germany, before I moved to the USA), both feeding a feedee and/or being fattened up myself. Feeding is a normal part of my life and many of my friends know about what I love, so roleplaying and staying/hiding out online is not really doing it for me.
I would love to help anybody that wants to become more real about feeding and integrate it into their real lives.

Be true to what YOU WANT, instead of conforming to other peoples wishes!

Hi, my name is Kali, I've been lurker for a long time but after reading post from OnyxStar. I found some courage to try and reach out to people who i can chat to about this stuff.

Im also a transgender(m to f), well maybe not the right term seeing as i havnt even started to see a therapist yet (still looking).

Im into womens soft bellies and i hope to have one too, my goal wight is 150 or 170, or to just have a squishy tummy.

Hey dudes,

My name is David. I've been a lurker for a while now, but finally decided to take the plunge and join the FF community. Looking forward to meeting some like-minded friends and having some fun.

Nice to see you delurk...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to meet folks

AnnabelLee wrote:
Hi y'all, I'm a twenty year old former lurker from Houston. I'm a classically trained vocalist, violist, cellist and cat lady. I've become quite plump at my new desk job and I can't decide if I like it yet, but I decided to take the plunge and join all the nice people here!

Hello! Feeder from Phoenix AZ, looking to meet new people. Feel free to message me.

Psyched to have found this place. I've known that I liked bigger girls for as long as I can remember, but felt a little weird because of it when I was younger. Looking forward to posting here / talking with you folks. smiley

Welcome all new arrivals I've missed...Welcome to the family & the insanity....Pop into chat & get to know folks

Hi
I am a ex-gainer (now maintainer)
I live in Belgium (Flanders)

I am somebody who lost all his fat because off growing.
And since then never fealth good afterwards.

So at the start of November i noticed that liking to be fat is actually something that exists, and that this whole gaining thing is really a thing.

So then i decided that i wanted to gain my fat back that i had up until i was 13.
And so i did.
I also made a youtube channel for myself : https://www.youtube.com/user/watchheavy

Unfortunately a few weeks ago i had to start losing it party due to practical problems.

But as soon as these problems are gone i will continue.

Hi, I'm a feeder and an FA and would like to meet other people like me or feedee's. Just want to share experiences really and get to know other people who can understand me. Am willing to talk to girls and guys smiley All I know is that I love gaining girls!

Been around the website for a couple years finally starting to post!
From DC(Virginia Side) but I spend most of year in Pittsburgh. Looking forward to slowly breaking out of my FA shell and post more often!

Hi everyone, I'm a gainer / feedee from South Wales looking to make friends in the community and hopefully meet someone special smiley

eve wrote:
26dezzel199 wrote:
Been around the website for a couple years finally starting to post!
From DC(Virginia Side) but I spend most of year in Pittsburgh. Looking forward to slowly breaking out of my FA shell and post more often!

wow congrats on the shell cracking smiley Hope to see maybe a forum post and some chat room appearances now!

Yeah definitely, this site is pretty awesome!smiley

hey im new to this,im a 23 year old feeder looking to meet some cool people!

hey im new to this,im a 23 year old feeder looking to meet some cool people!

Greetings to all new arrivals...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to meet folks

Hi everyone,

Not "new" to the site but back after a hiatus.

I'm more of a potbelly lover than an overall SBBW lover, but I'm really just looking to make connections and chat with like minded people and not have to hide my fetishes!

Greetings all new arrivals..Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to meet folks.

Hello everyone! I've been lurking on this site for a little while but decided to actually make an account just because...why not smiley

I've also been trying to become more open about my tastes and desires, (which are basically summed up as "big, fluffy men with huge appetites" smiley) and I figured talking to people with similar interests would help and be fun as well! smiley

I'm pretty busy right now but i'll try to be somewhat active, maybe even post a picture or story or two smiley

Greetings all new arrivals & delurkers...Welcome to the family & the insanity...stop into chat & get to meet folks

Welcome to FF new peeps. smiley

Greetings to all new arrivals...welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to meet folks

So been lurking for a while, though must admit I've not popped in here for QUITE a while. Figure it's high time I get involved a bit, and at least browse through the forums, introduce myself... all those shenanigans!

So, hey to the community, just your pretty average admirer with potential feeder tendencies lurking in the back of the mind. Not really been too involved with communities like this up until now though, heh...

EDIT: Okay, I did not realise it had been THAT long since I first stumbled across this place and began lurking... ha... well, better late than never! smiley

Glad to see you delurk bal...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks

arceus wrote:
Hello, I guess I should finally make an introduction here. For a while I have been lurking but I might start socializing here. I am a guy who admires all kinds of fat though usually the bigger the better. I like both men and women.

A little bit about myself. I am a typical nerd (anime, video games, sci-fi). I am a resident of south eastern VA. Nice meeting you all.

Hey, I'm a Virginian myself. Welcome to FF Arceus.

And another welcome to all the new people. Hope you like it here.

Greetings to all new arrivals & delurkers...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks

Hello, I've lurked around the sight for a long time, and decided I should reach out to the community.

I guess I would be a Feeder/FA. I get great satisfaction from cooking for, feeding and watching my wife over indulge. She's not heavy, and I respect her body but she is well aware that I would love to see her fatter. Since she has no interest in gaining except by accidental means (she's retained some "fluff" from the last pregnancy) I tend to indulge the weight-gain side of me by reading WG stories and looking up weight gain art/morphs.

I look forward to getting to talk to others in the FA community.

Edit P.S.: Getting away from the "fat" topic, I am a fantasy and table-top game nerd. Magic the Gathering is a kind of addiction that I am trying to keep at a minimum lately (cards are a sometimes game, cards are a sometimes game lol) but I also really like Dungeons and Dragons and a smattering of other table-top games. I do so love a lot of other things game and fantasy and scifi related, but to list would be too long to tell.I love thought-provoking conversation and mind puzzles as well, though I do not claim to be of any great skill in the latter. xD

Greetings ifonly & Calico....Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & meet folks.

Hi there everybody, I am new here, I have lurked a bit before but I am really shy! Hopefully I can meet some new friends and have fun!

When it comes to appearances I prefer the bigger and supersized look though everybody can be very cute!

I am a total geek, I like science, love animals and am a pokemon master! I am rubbish at most video games but I like watching other people play! If you want to talk to me go ahead and send me a message. ^^

Loopy...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat& get to know folks

Greetings new arrivals...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks

Hi all,

First time here,be nice smiley Based in Swansea South Wales.

I have always had this interest, but never been able to commit to satisfy my curiosity. Oh well... ,think its time to give into my desire and start gaining some (many) pounds

In the early stages of adding some pounds, love the full feeling. I'm male 5ft 8' and 170 lbs. Would be nice to get to 200lbs and see how I feel from there.

Would love to meet someone in South Wales to make new friendships, go for a coffee & help me reach my goal.

Always up for a chat. Thanks

Greetings to all new arrivals & returnees...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to know folks

Hey yall 21 year old male feeder/FA from Ireland I've been a lurker for a while and relegated this lifestyle to just a fantasy but thought Feck that what a stupid way to live !! If any feedees/feeders/FA's or just plane old fatties Male or Female (I'm straight BTW) want to show me the ropes of this crazy world please do fire away,

As per the name I'm treading lightly and not looking for anything serious so dont be shy folks

Cheers,
D

welcome to the site smiley

Hi everyone! I joined this site a couple months ago and find it fascinating. I'm a foodie who lives for that great feeling of fullness after a big meal. I was a super skinny stick until college, but studying in the cafeteria has helped fill out my curves lol. I'm not actively gaining, although my clothes are quite tight these days. I love the way my body looks, and have not stepped on a scale in months.

I'm a full time student which means that it does not make sense for me to look for a relationship. I'm back at home from college this summer, but my job keeps me very busy. I'm a country girl who loves hanging out in the woods and cooking what I catch.

Welcome to FantasyFeeder JustMake. Don't hesitate to weigh in on Forum threads, and check out the chatroom.

Welcome here all newcomers, we really hope you enjoy the site. smiley

Welcome back smiley

Greetings all new arrivals & returnees...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat to get to know folks

What's up? I'm new to the site as of today. My name's Zane, I'm a 5'10" 285lb feeder who is looking for like-minded friends and eventually someone to call my own.

Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to know folks

Greetings Chelsea,curves,alittle,Reshirm...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to meet folks

Welcome back to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks.

Welcome kamil and skinny smiley

Hello Lads and Ladies.

I'm *still* Greg the Vet. I've been in Nigeria doing monkey medicine for the last six months and am soon to return, but when I do I'm no longer going to be in Manchester or Edinburgh.

I'm moving back to Cambridge for a job in Biomedical Engineering. They've promised that they'll tell me what "Biomedical Engineering" actually is when I arrive.

I'm still in a happy open relationship, still 6'6", still a chilled-out feeder and writer of some WG Stories.

So, yeah. Hello all.

I am hope to become a mutual feeder in central Massachusetts. I represent myself as Jhale when it comes to the Internet and I do not feel like I have a gender. I do not care what gender contacts me, but do not expect me to be able to carry out a relationship unless you are capable of taking care of me.

By the way, I hope to start writing some weight gain and fat-positive fiction and I think I will post some stories on this website. My career right now is to write, so I assure you that it will be entertaining, although maybe not strongly erotic.

Well I been around but mostly just surfing around. Is a nice site and I wish everyone a happy life! smiley smiley

SomeFella wrote:
Please tell me whether I'm out of the "normal" range. Very curious RE public perception.

Apparently the average weight for a US male aged 20-74 years 191 pounds (http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/healthcare/a/tallbutfat.htm), so I guess you are in the normal range.

This doesn't mean your not getting overweight though, according to this ideal weight calculator (http://www.healthstatus.com/perl/calculator.cgi) at 6" heigh and 29 years your idea weight is between 147 and 183 pounds, so at least 8lbs overweight smiley

Hey everyone! I've been mostly a lurker on this site for quite some time...
I'm a 23 year old feede/FA from Italy and I'm trying to gain at the moment.
I study mathematic, I love videogames and watch a lot of tv series. I'm also kind of shy, but I like to think of myself as funny.

Here to meet some likeminded people.

Hi everybody Trying to be honest with my self and cant deny I like the look of a shapely women. Have spent most of my life pursing a career and now that I'm pretty much there, looking to connect with people of the same interest whether it be for advice, friendship or a happy ending.

hello all you recent 'join'ees smiley

come say hi smiley I'm not ignoring you just probably beyond my message limit! whiteheartlane on curvage x

Kind of new to the place. Been here a time or two but never clicked really but thought I would give it another shot.

Late 90s early 2000's took part in the Austin, Tx. BBW events until the politics took over.. Now back in S. Florida just relaxing on the water.

Feel free to shoot a note. I am friendly and often silly. Not here looking for cyber or cam anything.. just like to talk to folks and might even meet some people close.

I registered on this site a while ago. But I think it's about time I start using the account.
Hi everyone! I'm a boy who just wants to be social. I wish there were some gals in my area but I seriously doubt it. Washington's a spread out state. Anyway... Hello!

Hey I'm new just wanna make friends hit me up on *** blynnw1991 or message on here

Trying to not be a lurker. Hi everyone.

Jeez, I created this acc quite a while ago and finally got around to start using it. Hello everyone!

Welcome all newcomers! It's good to see you all joining up here. smiley

Hello all. I'm not exactly new, as I have been registered for quite a while but then I forgot to come back here.

Anyway, I am 23 years old, and I live in Portugal. I like videogames, anime, manga, what have you. yes I am a bit of a geek/otaku. So what.

I've been an FA for quite some time but I am still not sure about my preferences or the things I actually enjoy. I am hoping to find those answers here, as well as someone who could guide me on the right track. Thanks in advance!

I'm a (too) thin Italian feeder, other than a guy who really likes writing music and quite often enjoys the nerd side of life.
I can make wonderful crêpes, too smiley
I have a sweet tooth... but having someone else eating loads of sweets is far better than doing it myself!

Hi to all in this site! I'm very excited to join this lovely fat acceptance community!

hi im a 38 long time lurker from bc canada....just wanted to finnally say hi...and to say i finnally found a woman who is completely ok and even agreeable and enthusiastic about my feedee preference....shes already gained 25 pounds this year!yay!

Heyy smiley I'm new here so thought I'd get active and say Hi to everyone. Love to chat someone about this topic that we all share in common.

Hi. I've been slowly gaining for a little while. During that time, I was lurking around here. I used to be pretty chubby. Alas, I lost most of it. Now I am going to pack on weight. smiley

Hi! I'm a 26 year old woman living in Seattle, WA. I'm hoping to chat with friendly folk and learn more about this lifestyle, as well as possibly meet some local folk to learn by doing. Happy to see this is such a friendly place! smiley

Hi there! Name is Kam! Or Rawrdog, if you so choose. I like to say hi to everyone and like to meet a few friends, or perhaps someone to talk to sometime. Not looking for anything serious I s'pose. I'm just a normal dood

Hi everone. Im fat lover and mayby a little mutular gainer.smiley

Hi Everyone, been lurking on this website without making an introduction for ages.

I'm a FA with open mindedness to a feedee/feeder relationship. Looking to take part in some of the meetups and meet other likeminded individuals from this site smiley

Hi
My username doesn't say much about me of course, but it's a start for this forum, in that I am totally blind and I am strongly attracted to fatness and self-indulgence, especially in women. Self-indulgence in myself and others means that I have no interest in compulsion. I could feed someone who wanted me to, but I couldn't force feed.
I'm married and have every intention of staying married to the same BBW, but I have fantasies of course.
As a blind person, my sensual universe is naturally tactile. Any questions about the blind perspective, please ask.[color=][/color]

Greetings to all new arrivals I have missed...Welcome to the family & the insanity

Hi all,
Nooby to the forum here.
I am 45, male, and have always been a FA since I started looking at women.
I live in the UK with my long time (25 years) partner, who is chubby but not as big as I would like her to be !
smiley

Hello all. Another new guy here. Hope you're all well?

stuckagefan1 wrote:
Hey I'm new here. My name is Zach and I'm a 22 year Old feeder from New York. The girl I've been feeding has sadly moved and I'm looking for a new feede if your intrested I'd love to here form you

Me but can we do it online please?smiley

hungrybella wrote:
Hi I'm Bella and I'm sort of new here. Was on before but didn't come on much. Now I'm really exploring the site and getting to know it. Always looking for a fun feeder!!

Love to give it a go sometime if you're game Bella

Checking in from the tri-state area.

Hello ,returning to this site after a couple years away,I have Aspergers so please be patient,Live on the South coast of UKsmiley

Hello everyone! I've been checking this website out for sometime now, and finally decided to make a profile.

I am 19 years old from Missouri, US. I am very active with lacrosse and weight lifting, so I maintain a rather fit body. I do, however, LOVE round bellies though. Nothing gets me more than a skinny girl with a belly that really pops.

Well I guess that's enough about me. It's a pleasure to introduce myself, and I hope to get acquainted with many of you.

Cheer!

Hey! I'm new here, straight male, 5'6" around 180lbs (don't have a scale lol) and I'm trying to gain weight. Don't have a goal in mind yet, just wanna see how I look a couple sizes bigger, nothing too fancy.

A big part of my life is being furry, so I'm gonna use that name instead if you guys don't mind? I'm Arago! smiley

Hi, my name is Ivette, people call me Ivy, I'm 26 years old, 265 lbs and growing (posted a few pics if you want to know me) and I'm looking for a feeder that love to get me food, watch me eat and grow, and then I touch myself and make me cum

ivy26 wrote:
Hi, my name is Ivette, people call me Ivy, I'm 26 years old, 265 lbs and growing (posted a few pics if you want to know me) and I'm looking for a feeder that love to get me food, watch me eat and grow, and then I touch myself and make me cum

Oh dear Ivy. You are a beauty. Any man would be lucky to work all day just to bring you food to eat.

ablejack wrote:
ivy26 wrote:

Oh dear Ivy. You are a beauty. Any man would be lucky to work all day just to bring you food to eat.

Still looking for that men almost 2 years single and needy

Hi everyone! I've been here on and off for a while but have now decided I'd like to get to know a few people in the community. I'd love to hear from some of you!

Hi, I'm new to all this, I'm 42 m uk, looking to get nice n big (I'm currently 219 pounds).

Would love to hear from anyone, always up for a chat smiley

Welcome all newcomers here to FF. smiley

Hii! I've been on FF for about 4 months now, but just finally started being active and posting pictures. I'm looking to gain currently, but slowly; so that when I finally do get to be fed and spoiled by a feeder, I will have more time with them to reach my goal. I'm super sweet and submissive, I smoke lots of ganja, and I only stuff with good food. Feel free to send me a message, I would love to make some friends! ^_^

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself!!! I'm Kimmy Crush and I am from Columbia SC. I'd love to make some new friends and find a nice guy who would love to keep me fat and happy!

Hi everyone! Icha-bodcrane here. I'm a fit and able feeder who recently joined the site so that I can share the experiences I have with my feedee. He is on here as well, you can check out my profile for his username. I love watching guys grow into the the big soft wonderful men they can be.

Hi smiley I'm Kitten and I am new here. I'm an 18 year old feedee and my boyfriend is my feeder. I'm here just to enjoy the company of others like me and to get tips on how to get a bigger and softer belly ^.^

Hello all! I'm a burly, 23 year old male from Savannah, GA. I'm on here to make friends and hopefully find a big girl close to me. I think I'm into feeding? I've never done it. If there's a cute little thing that would coach me in the ways of feeding,let's chat.

I'm new to this. Former marathon runner interested in becoming someone's feedee. Interested in turning a girl with a six pack into a fattie?

My name is Emma! I am 21 years old. I am 245 pounds of jiggly goodness! I've never been in a feeder/feedee relationship nor have had ever had that desire. I am a fat appreciator looking for other fat appreciators to outnumber the individuals who bring negativity to my life. If you ever want to talk just message me on here. If I have any messages left for the 24 hour period then I will message you back! If I don't have messages left, then I'll comment on your page letting you know! smiley

Heya hey smiley Recently moved to Colorado-- thought I'd see who's in the area~

I'm on aim and *** and just about everywhere as 'DukeTubbikens' :3

Hey there hey there I'm new, 23, straight, 210, looking to gain weight and maybe find some more local people to hang out with, I'm in Utah. Hi!

Hi, I've lurked this site and others for years now and to be honest I've only really joined because the stories etc. were restricted to members-only. My interests (in terms of what FF caters to) are pretty broad, the idea of fat, getting fat and eating turns me on more or less whoever it's happening to. That said I'm not actively gaining or looking for a relationship where that's a key factor so I suppose I'm best described as an FA?

Hey! I have lurked on this site for awhile, but recently I have decided to open up and embrace this fetish/community. This has been one of my biggest secrets. In all honesty, I don't think anyone knows that I am into this. As for me I would consider myself a feeder, but I still not sure exactly how I feel about this whole fetish Perhaps maybe an FA?. I don't know. I like the idea of feeding someone and helping them gain. I also tend to be attracted to curvier women. However, I am also attracted to slimmer and fit women as well. I guess my big thing is I would never want to push someone into gaining for me. Overall I am a pretty fun guy with a great sense of humor. Looking forward to meeting new people.

Hi all, I'm a college student, still only around 125 pounds but my belly can hold alot of food. Just check out my pics! I love going to class on a full tummy and knowing that I ate well. Haha smiley nice to meet all of you.

Welcome, all newcomers to FF smiley

Just joined and looking at the site for the first time! Just want to say hi and hope you're all doing well smiley

Hi there I'm Matt from arizona!

Hi, new here and looking forward to making new friends.

Greetings from Mexico! I'm new and I love the site

Hey everyone! I'm new here and would love to meet bbws and ssbbws, doesn't matter what age or location smiley message me if interested

Hi all.

Been on here for a couple of years but never posted on the forum. What a great site, great to see so many like-minded people.

I guess I'm lucky. Always preferred bigger women since my early teens, but not exclusively so. Been with my wife for 26 years. When we met she was tiny, 5'2" and about 110 pounds (8 stone). Fast forward 26 years and 2 kids and she's 190 pounds (12.5 stone) and it's mainly belly. I fancied the arse off her then, when she wore mini skirts and high heels, but she actually turns me on more now. The fact I buy her nice cakes (her weakness) and generally do all the cooking may have played a part in her weight gain ;-).

The nice thing is, although we've never openly talked about it, she knows I love her being fat, and though she used to talk about losing weight now she hardly ever does. She gets to eat what she wants and have a husband who can't keep his hands off her. I figure she thinks that life could be a lot worse!

Hey Guys the best food around OH and the new cool city is Cleveland. Not rut belt but a lot more that you would think !

Hi..
I never knew there was a site like this..
From the name My wife and I are both FA's.
And have gained weight in our marriage..
It is nice to gain and not worry about your partner disapproving...She has encouraged me for sure I am over 450, I was 300..

Hey! I'm not really new, but I have never interacted or posted anything. I recently made my mind up about letting myself gain a bit. I would also like to help someone else gain though, seems fun :3

I'm 18, from the UK (Scotland), and I am a student so yup.

Hello all! I've known about this site for years but I've finally decided to take the plunge and join! I'm David, a 22 year old graduate, and I've joined in the hope of meeting someone special as well as generally meeting new people! smiley

Hi, I'm new here and looking to meet some bbws. Inbox me your *** usernames or just to chat and say hi smiley

A big hello from Cleveland Ohio

I'm back I was on once before. Due to a nut job I had to delete all my fedish, emails, and even Facebook because she was stalking ..... im back to try again. I won't say my old name public for said reason. hope to refind the friends I had on here ...

Welcome all new and returning members! ^__^

Hello from just outside Cleveland Ohio

New here, just saying hi

I've been on FF a while and I didn't know this existed. Okay, here goes:

I'm Leah, I'm 19, and I'm openly interested in bigger men. I think it's really cute when a guy has a belly. I came on to say hi.

so hi there, fantasy feeder!

I've been on FF for a while but never had the confidence to get involved with anything up to now, so just saying hi really!

I'm interested in curvy women, and I suppose I'd describe myself as an encourager, but to be honest I'm fairly open.

Feel free to message me etc. if you want to chat smiley

Hi..i am a shy Fa..
looking to meet people.
I am new to this site, so far it is quite cool. I never knew it existed and that there are so many FA's... I feel at home..

Heard of this website and finally decided to join! I like bbws but was always too nervous to get involved in this website for some reason. Im looking to gain weight as well, just because I feel Im too skinny and that I need to. Im shy from the start but i can be conversational, so feel free to chat!

Hi I'm new here. I'm a closet feeder (been encouraging and trying to feed my boyfriend but too ashamed to tell him. I know...mean). I just finally decided it would be nice to talk to some others that understand me. Hoping to make friends.

Been on this site for years, but just decided to become an active member. I have always just wanted to let go and get fat, but have never really let myself except for a few short bursts. I am just worried about being judged by certain people (and potential health issues). I still managed to gain 65 lbs over the last 15 years with many ups and downs along the way. At my heaviest now and loving it. I've also always been into curvy women and women gaining weight. smiley

introduction/ say hi thread3 years

Hi everyone,

20 year old feeder here from western ny, looking to make some friend and maybe meet a feedeesmiley

Like many on this thread I am a newcomer to this site, but after taking a look around and learning more about the scene, I decided to take the plunge and become member. I have always been what you might call the 'husky' side of life, and it has only been in the past few months that I've actually come to realize that I like eating food and getting bigger. I’ve found that it’s an incredibly freeing notion once you accept it, and I’m looking forward to seeing how things go from here on. I freely admit that I am worried about being judged by certain members of my family and also about the health issues that may potential come along with this lifestyle change. But like I said, I’m finally enjoying life – and making up for lost time by finding the best local eateries around me! If you want to chat, feel free to drop me a line! smiley

Welcome to all the new members! ^__^

Heyyyyyyy

Welcome to all newcomers. smiley

Hey all, I'm new to this site and the whole scene. Just really looking to chat and make friends. smiley

Hello!
My name is Lily
im 23 years old
Living in Texas
I weigh over 200lbs so I guess that makes me a BBW hehe ;D
I just stared joining bbw communities and am very excited to make friends! (:

*soft hugs!*smiley

Hi Sammy; Welcome to FF, hope you enjoy the site and make some new friends.

Hi everyone. I'm Al. I'm 20 years old. I'm absolutely turned on by feederism. I'm a straight male who lives in Las Vegas. I'm looking to talk to any and all females interested in feederism. My dream is to meet one in real life.

Just a hello! Straight male from the midwest. Honestly not sure about the whole feeder/feedee thing, but I'm a larger guy who loves to eat and loves the same in a girl.

Also, as my name indicates, I am a nerd about way too many things, haha. Feel free to drop me a line!

(Did I do this whole introduction thing right? Hah)

Hi,

I'm a gainer that's recently moved to Sydney, NSW.
I'd love to meet a feeder/encourager/admirer.
I also love to chat.

Figured I would say hi. Just your average guy from Boston

Welcome all newcomers! Hope you enjoy your time here smiley

Hi everybody, Im matthew. Ive wanted to gain forever but Ive only just started to really try to. So Im eating 3500 calories a day and drinking heavy cream to jack up my fat intake and uhh.. feeling excited smiley

Morning all.👋👋 new to the site but very ppleased. I'm 19, live in birmingham al and looking for friends with common interests. 😜 only 5 ft tall and 125 pound hope to reach 200 by late june. Any tips? Willing too meet up over lunch golden coral is my favorite. I promise I won't bite. smiley

Anicole16 wrote:
Morning all.👋👋 new to the site but very ppleased. I'm 19, live in birmingham al and looking for friends with common interests. 😜 only 5 ft tall and 125 pound hope to reach 200 by late june. Any tips? Willing too meet up over lunch golden coral is my favorite. I promise I won't bite. smiley

Birmingham is so awesome! I have only spent a night there but welcome to the site! Can't believe your progress already!!

Hi, I'm really new to this whole life style and until tonight I didn't know there were other people like me. I'm not new to fetish or alternative life styles just to this one.

I'm Sasha I'm 22 and I'm a feedee. Hello to everyone

Hey howdy hey! New FFA here from South Africa.

Excited to meet gorgeous new people and engage in some bonding / mutual gushing with my awesome fellow feeders/FAs smiley

Hi. I am Jay from UK. I am 33, about 285lbs and 5'1. So short and fat but still gaining. Only recently discovered this site.

Hi, Im From the Riverland in South Australia. Im 28 about 188cm tall and athletic and very shy, I find it hard to talk to girls I like, I would like to find a girl who loves to eat and get a big belly Im not really into the BBW thing at the moment but my mind is easily changed, anyway its kinda hard to find a girl like this near me since I live in a country town and majority of the girls my age are already taken or have moved to the city. So If anyone wants to talk to me, please message me, Im very low on friends too.

Hi,

I'm a longtime lurker. I've probably visited this site, off and on, for 10 years. I'm a story writer, I've written many weight gain stories on my web site, My Transformations. I hope to connect more with other fans of stories. If you read anything of mine, feel free to PM me and let me know what you think smiley

Hello, new member here. Italian (I cannot edit my profile, it goes on saying I'm from Buffali, NY). Almost filled my profile. Hope to meet interesting people!

Hi, everyone! I was on here before, but all I ever contributed was writing of dubious quality. This time, I'm starting fresh with a new account and new ideas for stories. Not only do I want to improve, I also want to really capture different aspects of this fetish of mine. Any feedback from members of the community would be greatly appreciated!

Just made my account! I'm tall and thin, into stuffing myself and others! I need someone to stuff me to my max smiley or maybe I'll stuff you! I'm bisexual, so anyone is welcome! ***MeAt ChiTownBoss01

Hi my name is Nick.I am looking for a serious feedee who is very into gaining I am a very fun loving man who would love to make a very special girl very big. If you are serious about gaining and want a very serious feeder message me here or on Kick
its Sogeking2345.

Hello,
I'm Kraban, I just joined and am looking forward to getting to know new interesting people.

Cheers,

K.~

G'day folks smiley
I guess you'd call me a long time lurker. I recently signed up after giving my ex a full confession (were still good friends).
I'm an FA, and have entertained thoughts of being both a Feeder and a Feedee, but due to my lifestyle I don't think either of these will happen anytime soon...
Anyway I'm from Australia, doesn't really seem to be too many other Aussies on here really. Feel free to say hi, I'd love to chat with some of you smiley

delurking. hello everyone

Hi, I'm Irina. there is someone from Russia, St. -peterburg, Moscow ...?smiley

Hi, my name is John and I'm finally trying to become more active in this community. I had this account for awhile and finally worked the nerve to post. Looking to form relationships and meet women in my area who don't see my tastes as taboo and maybe even share them. Also just meeting people with similar tastes is fun too so don't hesitate to say hi!

irina80 wrote:
Hi, I'm Irina. there is someone from Russia, St. -peterburg, Moscow ...?smiley

Yes indeed there is)

Hi I'm Adam, 18. I'm new to this site and am basically finally trying to come out that I like larger women publicly, if anyone wants to chat, hit me up. I love talking to people.

Hi. I'm pretty new here. Just been checking out the site and wanted to say hello to everyone. It would be nice to talk to some people.

Hello everyone!

I'm James from the UK, I've been lurking on here for years and recently thought......why not post something!
So here it is!

I'm an FA and in a relationship, I love the thought of feeding someone to gain weight but as my girlfriend isn't into that it's not something I've ever tried.

Thought I might delurk and hopefully get to talk to some cool people!

Any female feedees or feeders in vegas or so cal?

Hey I'm Maddy! I'm from Florida, 19, feedee. Anything else is on my profile! Feel free to message me xoxo (:

Hello! I've only been around on the site for a month or two, but now I'm convinced I'll be sticking around. It's nice to know of a place where the enjoyment of weight gain and larger people is accepted and enjoyed.
Although I'm not actively gaining, I have been putting on the pounds over the last several months and its finally showing. I'm more of a mutual gainer than a specific feeder of feedee, though both are fun.
I'm always happy to talk to new people, so feel free to message me anytime.

Hi, I'm Zack. I'm 21 and currently living in South Dakota. I've been a member for a while, but have never been active in the community. My shyness always kept me from posting anything or talking to anyone. I've been coming to terms with this side of myself for a while. I'm not actively gaining because my current spot in life prevents that, but I'm not opposed to it if i find the right woman and she wants me to. Looking to find some friends, maybe meet a beautiful feedee.

Welcome and have fun smiley

I haven't really been active on this site in a few years, but have recently come back (can't stay awayyy).

So, a reintroduction:

I'm Sarah, 27, from western mass. Currently in a monogamous relationship. After trying to have a sex life without feederism/being a foodie, I've come to realize that it's not nearly as enjoyable. So I'm back at it. My partner doesn't identify as a feeder, but he adapts to the role pretty well!

As far as what I'm doing here, I'm basically just reading stories and occasionally posting on the forums.

Looking to make new friends, both men and women.

My other main interests are art and music. I went to art school and all that jazz so now I'm paying back loans for the rest of my life.

If you can carry on a conversation and have a sense of humor and aren't trying to get sexual with me, I'm down for talking.

Hi, I´m 26 year old Kristyna from Czech republic smiley

Hi, 18 year old Swede here. I'm gay, but looking for friends of any gender. ^^

It's my dream to reach 80kgs/178lbs.
If that turns out to be not too much of an effort, I'll surely gain even more. ~

hey tried your email but it doesn't work, you want to send it again or use email on my page.

Definitely NOT new to Fantasy Feedet, bit, since I'm missing from FF in the pasta year, I feel tue ne ed to sa HI again to this wonderful community smiley

Well congrats on de-lurking and welcome to FantasyFeeder proper smiley

I've been here since a few years now. Sorry not to have done this before. I'm from France, fat admirer. Thank you for this board and web site

Welcome to FantasyFeeder Azerty smiley

i just joined a couple of days ago! i'm cynthia, 20, and a feedee. i love eating/stuffing myself so i tend to fatten up pretty quickly. not looking for a feeder right now though, just looking to make friends smiley
im a nerd who loves anime and reading so hmu if you wanna talk about that kinda stuff!

OniGumo:
Welcome to FantasyFeeder Azerty smiley

Thank you

Hi everyone smiley

I'm new here, my name is Michael. I'm 27 year old feedee from Poland, but I don't want to be extremaly obese. Well... I love fat on me, on others, I love food and belly stuffing smiley

26 year old feeder/feedress
I'm an American, from the north east.

Kayla - Trust me you really do look far far better with a belly then being skinny - I do not like skinny women. You could of course get some fatter which is actual much more attractive, just be careful not to become obese and watch you sugar level, in the meantime enjoy being fat for life.

Hi Everyone! Just a 26 year old from Australia. The site has had a facelift since I was here last, new design looks good,

Hi. I'm new here.

(Big sigh… deep breath… annnnd GO!)

Greetings and Salutations! I’m Sonic Purity, from Cali- Cali- Cali-fooonnnea, U the S the A. Cis male human feeder-fluid (it’s optional and multidimensional) Fat Admirer who gets melty over (SS)BBW who are at peace being fat, or (often meltier) enjoy being fat, or (likely ultra melty) are fat and enjoy getting fatter.

tl;dr: I’ve been around the fatlovesex world and FF a long time. Shy, introverted, low self-esteem. Here for various reasons, changing over time. I appreciate and applaud you all!

In 2003 i was very ill… long, life-altering story. For several years prior and as of when i went into the hospital in June, the go-to feedist place in the online world was Feeders In Black, a UK-based site. When i was released in September and tried to go there in October, somehow i wound up at Fantasy Feeder.
To this day, i do not know how or if Feeders In Black and Fantasy Feeder are or were related. All i know (and knew then) is that there was this shiny new website with a silhouette of a BBW eating something vaguely looking like a slice of pizza and a friendlier, less threatening color scheme and general aura than F.I.B.

As i slowly healed and tried to start putting my shattered life back together, the world-wide fatlovesex community gave me hope—a refuge of sanity in a seemingly insane world spiraling out of control (both my immediate personal world and our greater outer world). FF was a big part of that. I wasn’t roaming the online fatosphere every day, every week, or necessarily every month, but it was there for me.
When i was first here, i was here primarily for the pictures. (My join date reflects the time the rules changed such that a membership was required to view pictures.) I don’t recall whether or not nor how often i got into the stories, and i know i ignored the forums if i even knew they existed. I was a lurker not out of embarrassment nor any form of cheating or other bad behavior, but out of low self-esteem (my self-esteem is so low that it can fit in the crack under a typical closed door and the underlying floor) and feeling i had nothing to contribute. Yes, at first and for many years my interest in (SS)BBW pictures was of what could be called pervy intent. I won’t pretend that that’s 100% in the past, but for the past 5 or so years especially my picture viewing has been more about “awwhh!” heart-melting + fat positivity—i’m as happy to see women members of our community in clothes as out of them, showing bits of their personalities and however much or little and which visible parts of themselves they wish (within site rules). To me, it’s a grander, unofficial extension of the Adipositivity Project in a way.

In some ways my life has flown even more off the rails over the past 5 or so years (another long story). Problematic in many ways, yet it has compelled me to even more intensely scrutinize my life and come to terms with what is and is not important to me. (My bucket list is tangible, palpable, and short.) This community (the fatosphere or as i prefer fatlovesex world) is very important to me! I have made choices regarding how i spend my time which most people don’t understand, and on the surface may sometimes appear irrational. Many of these choices involve my spending more time in our community, whether visibly as here and now with this post, or invisibly, writing fatlovesex fat gain story upon story, novel upon novel (you can and should consider this statement vaporware/false until you see proof), or helping Hiccupx test and fine-tune FF2, or in other ways.
Online communities come and go, and wax and wane. I remember learning how to fix broken uuencoded files of (SS)BBW pix, downloaded in multiple parts over a 14.4kbps modem off of various Usenet binaries groups, then letting a JPEG to GIF conversion program churn away for hours on my Mac Plus, all to eventually look at a grainy 1-bit “picture” of a lovely lady showing off her softness. I remember flirting on IRC, and meeting a former True Love—my first BBW love—on alt.sex.fat, leading to what Craigslist calls “endless emails”, phone calls, then her flying across the U.S. for a week of passionate romance, which eventually led to much, much more (another long story). Geocities—lots of groups used to be there—gone. Yahoo! Groups—still existing, but moribund. Dimensions—first on paper (i was not a subscriber), then and still on the WWW, hanging on.
There have been others, some now history, some still with us. 12 years after FF came to be, there’s a shiny new entrant, currently buzzing with activity and finding its niche, yet like here and every single other social venue i’ve ever encountered, not without its own community issues with which it is coming to terms. If you go there, you may see me there from time to time. It’s been years since i was on Dims, but you may see me there. As long as FF and i are going concerns, you are very likely to see

Pro Tip: more than 4,949 characters in one of these posts may be Bad, mmmmkay?

Backing up to the nearest full sentence, continuing and wrapping up…

As long as FF and i are going concerns, you are very likely to see me here, but not necessarily consistently. I am about our greater community and i support all venues and want them all to succeed. Having written that, i’m making an extra commitment here, to our FF community, in large part to pay back for all the years FF has been a refuge of solace and hope, with me as a free rider (partly out of economic necessity).
I don’t know, but i may be the first person in FF’s history to have that special green text (“administrator”) near my name as i post my introduction. I truly am/can be shy, and it really has taken me until today to force myself to type this out and properly introduce myself. There have been a number of forum threads where i’ve wanted to add something, and once in a great while i have. Yet other times i have held back, having not felt comfortable/entitled to participate when i hadn’t even properly said Hello yet. Perhaps now, with this post, that can change.
With the notable and obvious exception of scammers and a few other miscreants who pass through, i am delighted that you’re all here, and honored to sit/stand/walk/eat/drink/cuddle?/type amongst you!

Respectfully and fondly,

))Sonic Purity((

How's it going, I'm from Texas too, I've just started being a little more pro-active in my love of big girls haha nice to meet you btw smiley

lol If there's 2 same messages my bad haha
Hey how's it going, I'm from Texas as well and I just started being a little more pro-active in my love of big girls... Hope we see more of you around here smiley

I love gaining girls and I also love the idea of gaining myself. Hit me up ladies if you are nearby (south uk) or anywhere and just wanna chat. I'm real easy to talk to.

Hi, I've been on ff for a while but never had any real world experiences. I'm now in San Francisco, CA looking to meet a girl in my area. Please check out my profile and message me if you think we are a match!

Hi everyone, I'm a FA and recently joined from Wales smiley

Hey and welcome back smiley

Hello and welcome and have fun.

I am feedee and i want to grow but Ive got some complications in my area so I cant go anywhere to pick my own food and materials for gaining but I cant wait to start.

Hello people! This is the first time I've accessed this site as an 18y/o, so I made an account. The stories are really fun reads! I'm hoping to become more confident with FA stuff through this community. It took me awhile to realize that my persuasion was not wrong or totally abnormal. I'm looking forward to participating in things!

So, hello!
I don't really know what to put here but so far everyone has been so nice! I really appreciate that while I figure things out.
I'm actually in the middle of a move, so I won't be active immediately, but I was so excited I couldn't wait to join the forum.

I've always had a need to feed people. I love to cook and very little makes me happier than to hear a satisfied "Mmmm" from someone eating my food.
My current partner (who is WAY too thin but I'll take care of that LOL) encouraged me when I told him about it. I found out about this website when I was looking up recipes and when I found out that I wasn't alone in my desire for feeding others but there was an entire community devoted to it I got so excited!
So hopefully I'll fit in and I hope everyone is well. smiley

Hi , from little old England!

cavebrother:
Hi my name is Stefan. I m from Switzerland. I adore big and soft girl, i love bbw and ssbbw girls smiley
hope to get some contacts here

Hello Stephan, do you know if people from our country ever organise bbw gatherings or parties, because I've been looking around and have problems finding organisations or events how they do them in The USA or in the UK.

Hiii 😄😄😄

Hey people of FF, my name is Scott. I've been on here a while ago with little activity, but now I'm back and pop on every other day. So... I'd figured I would say hi and message me anytime. I usually always message back.

Hello everyone! You can just call me Treat. smiley I thought I'd join and maybe try to make some new friends while exploring some of the fun things to learn about feedism and the like. I'm a feedee/foodee with a lot of...interests and I love making people smile and simply chatting!

Hi.
I'm an fa/feeder from Manchester. I'm totally friendly and want to make more friends and such. ☺️

I have lurked here for a long time, but finally feel like I have enough to say to be worth signing up. I am not looking for anything from anyone outside of sharing things I like.

Hey, I just joined after lurking for a while, mainly just looking for friends with similar interests but who knows

Hi all, I am a foodie/feedee outside Baltimore. I not only enjoy food, cooking and stuffing, but tend to overdo and obsess in all my interests. I enjoy reading the posts and stories. I enjoy being fat, I have recently gained quite a bit of weight, and I find my new way of moving in the world challenging and also sensual. I like taking up more space. I knock things over, which is sometimes embarrassing. My ass, always my...ahem...most prominent feature has been attracting a lot of attention lately. I had a Karsashian ass before Kim was even born. 😜

Welcome and have fun smiley

Hi wish I was in the UK smiley

Hey, I'm Matt from the UK. Still finding my feet and a bit confused as to what I'm after here so please bare with me. I think I'm an FA according to the definitions. I'm looking forward to talking to new people and finding out a bit more about this community.

Cheers.

Hello everyone,

I'm a 34 FA+gainer and size acceptance advocate from Canada. Just found this site after I decided I was too skinny and I felt like I lost an limb when I lost my gut recently. So I'm here to share my experience and knowledge with my fellow FAs and fatties.

smiley

Hi everybody I'm an 18 year old FA living in Belfast Northern Ireland. I'm a student at college and I was hoping to make some friends with similar interests 😊

Hi, I'm a 22 year old foodee and FFA from Northern California. I finally decided to make an account on here after actual years of deliberation. I figured it would be best to at the very least have some people to talk to about my preferences.

Hi i am juan i am a feeder who like to feed a woman to want to gain weight if you need anything you can count with me smiley

Hello peeps.
I've been around here for a few months so this is a tad bit late, but I am a 22 years old guy from Norway.

I am tall, calm and loving.
My sense of humour is silly at times, but that is humour at its best isn't it?

I love science, technology, nature, animals, music, cars, food, lifting weights/working out, massages, video games and cuddling.

Please check out my profile, comment or message me if you feel like it. I won't bite unless you ask for it. :b

Welcome to FantasyFeeder Piston.

Yeah Ive lurkig for a while now, since round about college. Just wanted to say hi

Welcome to FantasyFeeder all of you n00bies smiley

Hey everyone, I'm new here. Just moved from out of state to Buckhead, GA and am looking to meet some people into this wonderful little community of feeders/feedees/stuffers, and so on. . . Hit Me Up! Down for casual chat or hanging out in person!

Hey, I'm a 19 year old dude from Atlantic City, looking for girls that like to be fed and girls that like to feedsmiley Skype and Snapchat work if you live far awaysmiley PM me!

Hi.

I have been around here for a while and I don't understand why I am. I'm 28 and I want to be fat. Not normal fat, but really fat. This is difficult for me to say when most people don't understand this need or are too health conscious. Any way I hope to get this settled and maybe one day start a proper journey

Welcome to FF Rhett, sounds like you've come to the right place.

Hello everyoneod FF!
after years of absence, now ceased to be a lurker to accept my fetish 100%. I had a long relationship feederism who recently came to an end.
come to think that what happened to us with her was a little "different". I wanted to lose weight, but whenever I start to try, a feeling prompts me to abandon diets and weight gain. It's pleasure.
It's hard being a fatboy full time without a partner who adore your body temple, near the university and the work is very difficult being a single fat and happy. So, well, I think ...here I feel at home. now with the formalities.
name is Rodrigo, recently 21.
I'm Canadian by birth but lived all my life in Argentina, I'm mainly here to make friends online and offline need much encouragement to fatten happy, maybe a bad habit of need much en got someone constantly admiring you. My bad. I work as a tattooist and a as worker in a big cell phone local need much encouragement to fatten happy, maybe a bad habit of admiring you you got someone constantly. My bad. I work as a tattooist and a cell phone company
wow this is turned long, hahahaha, well, if you want to know more, just talk to me! Bon Appetite!

welcome to the site smiley

Welcome to all the new members, I hope you enjoy your time here smiley

Hi sorta new to this site (I joined a long time ago for the stories but never really talked to anyone until now) Also a FFA who has never told a lover about it but always wanted to explore this side of me. I know how hard it is to bring it up to a lover and how guilty I can feel for liking it since I know their are some health risks involved.

Thanks everyone. I admit I don't understand why I'm here and why I keep coming back. I'm in a healthy weight range and so on. But for some reason I don't want to be small anymore.

I really hope this leads to better things and sorry for the late replies

Hi all. I'm new here.

I hope to have a good time and find - meet nice people

Johazis:
Hi everyone, I'm a foodie from Nottingham, UK. I've rejoined after being here a few years ago and have gained 60lbs. Hoping to make friends who always enjoy their size and eating as much as me.

Hey hey welcome aboard, it's great to see return here. Well done on that 60lbs by the way, it's great to enjoy these things, I definitely do

Hi, I'm just some kid (Literally just 18) from the middle of nowhere. Came to terms with myself a while ago and realized that, even if my thoughts are weird, they're not going to go away. I'm not here to flirt or date or any of that stuff necessarily. I just thought it might vastly improve my happiness and/or sanity to talk to like-minded people...

I hope I posted in the right place? xD

StumblingFool:
Hi, I'm just some kid (Literally just 18) from the middle of nowhere. Came to terms with myself a while ago and realized that, even if my thoughts are weird, they're not going to go away. I'm not here to flirt or date or any of that stuff necessarily. I just thought it might vastly improve my happiness and/or sanity to talk to like-minded people...

I hope I posted in the right place? xD

oi piss off u lil shit lol

Hey everyone, new here. Just another former jock turned piggy ...and lovin' it.

rae33:
Hi! You can call me Rae, I'm 33 years old. I'm from Brazil. Didn't saw any person here from Brazil, and that kind disappointed. But i kind new at this feeder/feede ideia. And new here at this community. Hope i can talk more with people that have this interest.
im from brazil too!

Welcome all newcomers to FF, we hope that you enjoy it here. smiley

Hi, I'm not new to the site but haven't really got that involved with forums and getting to know people as much as I would like to, so... Hello everyone! Please accept me into your space smiley I don't bite (hard). Message me if you want to chat x

Congratulations on making your forum debut. Welcome smiley

Back on the site after a while away gaining smiley

Hi! I just joined and new to this as a whole. It took me a while to come to terms with my preference for bigger men and women (I'm bisexual). I'm an FFA who just wants to chat and have fun!

Greetings to all, new here looking to gain some pounds and friends.

Hello all. Like many of you I'm a longtime lurker looking for friends of similar interests.

As my profile pic would suggest, I was introduced to the fetish by various cartoons with stuffing scenes (which are painfully short lived)

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Hi everyone. I'm joining this site cuz I enjoy being fattened 🙂 Looking to meet new people who understand me and accept me for that.

WaitingforWEIGHT:
Greetings to all, new here looking to gain some pounds and friends.

Here's to hoping you add to those already-promising hips smiley

Heyyy!

Been on and off here for quite a few years to be honest. When I say to myself, I'm going off... I always come back haha

Ex fit guy to be honest, turned feedee. Looking to gain quite a bit of weight whilst chatting to people with common interests. Only really interested in friendship if I'm honest smiley

Hope to hear from some of you smiley

LovingTheGain:
Heyyy!

Been on and off here for quite a few years to be honest. When I say to myself, I'm going off... I always come back haha

Ex fit guy to be honest, turned feedee. Looking to gain quite a bit of weight whilst chatting to people with common interests. Only really interested in friendship if I'm honest smiley

Hope to hear from some of you smiley

Welcome back to Fantasy Feeder then LTG. Here's hoping you stick around this time heh

chena2012:
Hi sorta new to this site (I joined a long time ago for the stories but never really talked to anyone until now) Also a FFA who has never told a lover about it but always wanted to explore this side of me. I know how hard it is to bring it up to a lover and how guilty I can feel for liking it since I know their are some health risks involved.

I feel ya! I'm the same way...I never told a partner about it for years, until last week. He was understanding and willing to role play and be fed, but didn't want to gain. Which is totally understandable, but that weird ferish part of me really wants him to and I feel so guilty trying to temp him!

Hi everyone, I'm a new member and so excited I found this forum! I'm in my 20s, female, and bisexual. Ever since I was little I remember feeling attracted to big, swollen, fat bellies on both men and women. I've been thin and fit my whole life but lately I've decided to just let myself go and see what happens...well what happens is I immediately gained ten pounds in two weeks! The truth is I'm loving my new plump belly and the cellulite that has suddenly appeared all over. And can I just say how incredibleeeee it is to stuff myself with whatever I want, whenever I want?! My diet has gone from salads and water to pizzas, beer, and entire cheesecakes. And I love it! I'd love to keep gaining to see how big I can possibly grow my gut. I'm looking for people who will encourage me and also I'd really LOVE to find some people to send snapchats of my stuffed belly to (My username is the same)! So, hello everyone, thanks for reading!

Welcome to FF, miri! smiley

Hi there,

My name's Emma but you can call me M. Was actually a member of the site over 5 years ago but left........but now I'm back again lol. Feel free to message me i'm not that scary....weird but not scary lol =P

Hey everyone, I'm a 20 year old college student named Kyle and I've know for a few years now that I'm attracted to larger girls. I've also gained a little weight myself over my few years at college and while I'm not really sure how I feel about gaining weight, I'm trying to remain open about it. I joined this site with the hope of exploring my feeding fetish and to make some friends who share my interests. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and I hope I can make some awesome friends.

Hello, everyone! I found this site a few months ago and was occasionally checking it out until I decided it was time to join. As of this moment, I identify as transgender, but haven't started to transition yet, so I'm not actively looking to gain weight until I've been on hormones for some time to keep good health, but I do hope to at some time get to gain the weight I want and become a BBW smiley

Hey Im Joe from San Diego

Hello! Recently joined and enjoying it so far. Feeder/Feedee/Foodie/FFA and many other things as well - hence the Switcher name. Maybe it means I'm well-balanced but I think its more likely to mean I'm greedy and want it all! Would love to chat, meet with friendly people from this fine community.

Long time lurker (see the old, corny nick), slowly coming out into the open.

Not skinny myself, but generally happy (or at least content) with my size.

While my being here should say a thing or two about my preference in girls, I generally find weight (and most things appearance) to just be a nice bonus. It's the person that matters most.

Hi! I'm a Dutch women.. still skinny but looking for a feeder who wants making me fat!! So hi

introduction/ say hi thread2 years

Hi, I'm a 19 year old British lad, currently living near Liverpool.
Not all that fat myself (though I do have some chub around my tummy and hips), and looking to be a feeder/mutual feedee/FA with women near me.

Thanks for having me, everybody smiley

Welcome all newcomers. smiley

It's about time I posted here!

I'm Michael, I'm 25 and live in Ayr! And I'm a feedee!

Here to keep a diary about my project of feeding my sweet wife from 187lbs to 220lbs+ during the year 2016.

She was once over 200lbs but didn't stay there. Now I'm hoping to get better results.

Hey everyone im 21 from Australia looking for ssbbws into role play and some humiliation!

Hi,

I am not quite new here, but finally posting. I have been an FA as long as I remember. When I remember kindergarten, which was quite some time ago, I had a very nice and huge kindergartener. It felt very good being close to her. Since then my admiration grew.

I enjoy life, being around people, savoring good food, having fun, being gemuetlich and having nice talks. Are there people here who share the same interests and like to be social?

Big regards,
Luke

Hello!
28 feedee from New York here. Been lurking for a year now and finally decided to join.

Hey all!

I haven't posted on here before... sort of new to the site (been off and on over the years) but I wanted to finally post up and say hi smiley

I'm a 26 y/o laidback FA/Feeder just upstate of NYC smiley looking for cool feedee girls in the NY area!

Message me smiley

Edit: I just updated my pic... i promise my face is normal sized in real life smiley

piapanh:
I can never find bhm stories with enough sex...

Try the stories of Junepearl. They are very well written, as well as romantic and quite sexy:
http://fantasyfeeder.com/stories?rowStart=&title=&author=Junepearl&theme=all&character=all&order=created&search=search

Hey everybody! I'm a (male) feeder looking for a female feedee first and foremost, but also to meet new people and make some friends (I have so very little lol...) I am 20 years old, and from Georgia ^_^

Hi guys I'm gracie im 18 and completely new to being a gainer. would love to find a feeder to help me on this journey. xoxoxo

ill help u gracie

I will be your feeder if you like smiley

Gracie, if I can be of any help, let me know!

Hi everyone, so I'm new here relatively; did a little lurking a while back before being recommended here by a friend. I'm super shy and quiet but I really hope to make some friends on here. I'm male, 19, currently in college on campus and I'm a struggling feedee/gainer who can't seem to get above 215lbs (I'm about 213 currently but I certainly don't look the part.) Anyways if not finding a feeder, I hope to at least make some friends if that's all right!

Lurking? There's no lurking at FF!!! *looks at name*... carry on. And welcome!

Hey, just thought I'd drop a note here, now that I've joined. Looking forward to meeting plenty of pleasant people.

Hi there, just joined up, check out my profile. Thanks, and have an awesome day!

SsbbwBell:
Hi there, just joined up, check out my profile. Thanks, and have an awesome day!

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here

Welcome to FF and congratulations on getting in touch with another side of yourself! smiley

What is your goal weight?

hi im a feedee from toronto, im new to the site and this lifestyle smiley

Hello ms.lady

SsbbwBell:

Hru,I like it

I am back, who knows for how long.

Hello! I just joined a few minutes ago. Its nice to actually be a member now and not just lurking. XO

Hey I'm new here

Hi. Just joined. Regular New Yorker looking to make friends and maybe something more.

Hello I'm new to FF, i'm a 19 Year old from sheffield England happy to talk to people and meet new people

Hello to all, I am a 26 year old male, both feeder and feedee depending on my mood. Rather big already at around 385, but it sits well on me. Looking to make friends ideally, already with someone unfortunately. I love brewing my own beer, cocktails, and cooking with an emphasis on baking. I will put up a photo or two just as soon as I am able. Anything else you'd like to know, just ask me.

So hi This account is new but I can't remember my old one so ya but I've only been more then lurking till recently so there's that

Hewwo all! My name is Kimi! I'm brand new to the site! I'm 25 years old, located in Texas, I have two children (and wanting more =p), and I am married. I am mostly just a foodie but do take enjoyment in being a feedee and feeder at times (I love cooking). I am a little/AB, so being fed it definitely part of my likes!

Hello everyone! You all can call me Rose. Just joined and soon to be gaining. Can't wait to make friends. smiley I'm just starting to model and am really excited for the future.

hi ) i forgot to say introduction! i live in japan but almost japanese don't gain and isn't feedee! very sad. i want to make new friends here) please don't be shy to send message

Hi!

I'm a skinny, (mostly) lesbian transgirl who's been lurking here since before I had an account.

Although not everything's perfect, I generally like the community here.

I self-label as a "feedee" because the other labels aren't as accurate. I'm into getting fat as a fantasy but I'm actually pretty nervous about the prospect of it happening in reality - I'm trying to avoid falling into a clinical ED.

In short, (my own) obesity would be both my hottest fantasy and one of my worst nightmares.

Besides wolves and stuff.

Welp, i'm new here. The name is aleks! I'm a big fat nerd who loves anime, cosplaying and video games! ^^ Im 24 and love japanese curry rice!

Are there any otheir australians around on this site?

ChubbyBitch69:
Hello everyone smiley My name is Whitney, I'm 23 and I'm from Nebraska. I'm new to this site and it feels good to know that there are men who admire plus size women.

Hi you are not just a plus size woman, you are an exceptionally cute and sexy one, that fat doesn't make you ugly at all, in fact I find you sexier

Heyyyyy to everyone, I am new and I want to introduce myself!

I am 28 years old from Switzerland and I just recently really realised that I am a fat admirer, not a feedee oder Feeder.

I always have been more than others in my age and struggled with my weight! In the age of 20 I felt comfortable with my body! I am 170cms tall and I weigh about 90 kg! Meanwhile I really love my body, not because I have a big belly. I love my curves, they are just female, smooth and proportional.

Recently I had kind a lovestory with a really great guy! He had just quite more than a little bit overweight! At the very beginning I had problems to touch his belly, I felt akward touching his belly, just like I was afraid of touching it! We went to the cinema, he took my hand and startet to put my hand under his shirt! I was just a kind shocked and pulled my hands back and said: "Darling, my hands are frozen, I dont want you to freeze, too"! He just laughed and put my hands back under his shirt! I felt really sad about my behaviour, because I really adored this funny, cute, lovely and tender guy! Touching his big plump belly made me feel like the little girl I was, when my aunt led her hand on my belly telling me having quite a fat belly!
The moment we would have sex the first time frightened me!

But the first Sex was just amazing! Nowadays Sex with him is georgeous... The best Sex Ive ever had ❤️ Meanwhile I really adore and the man AND especially his belly! I love to fall asleep in spoon behind him grabbing his moobs and stroke lovingly his belly! I love him upon my feeling the whole pressure and weight of his body! I really admire his fat!

I started to reflect myself, about my immediate change of prefereces and realised, that I always had this preference! When I was very young I was sexually aroused by cartoons/fairytales with feeding and Weight gain (E.g. Hensel and Gretel). My sexual fantasies were always linked to big round fat bellys! That was the point I started searching in the www answers! I viewed youtube vids of belly plays and I cant stop watching it! Further I started to play with my own belly! I love to jiggle it and pull it as much as I can out! Altough I dont want gaining weight or even being feeded!

Thats why I joined! I want to find out something about myself and chatter about it!

paradoxally, when I met my georgeous lover with the big adorable belly, he had already started loosing weight! He is really succesfully with it 😔 I met him 3 Months ago and he lost within this period more than 10kg (more than 20 pounds), unfortunately! But as long he is happy, I wont say anything!

Puhhhh, now I introduced myself! I hope you understand my english! I thank you all for your amazing pictures, your inputs and the exchange!

Hey y'all! I probably won't be sharing my name or pics for a while, but that's probably fine since I'm only here to discuss feeding with people who understand for now.

Short background: I'm a nearly 22 gay male from Texas. People eat a lot down south, and I guess having all those heavyset men in my life during my formative years affected me somehow. And thus, I'm here.

I was chubby as a kid - not obese, but definitely noticably overweight. I didn't really notice or care until middle school, when image became important and suddenly being fat was grounds for bullying. I remember being laughed at when I was the only kid in my choir class to order an extra large shirt.

Needless to say, I was relieved when my metabolism sped up in my mid teens. I went from the husky section of the kid's department to adult size mediums. Still, I couldn't quite shake my fixation on heavier men, and that nagging feeling that I wanted to be like them.

At 19, I joined OKCupid and dated almost exclusively heavy men. I felt like an emasculated twig when I made out with them, and some part of me wanted to take up more space, to be like them. But I didn't miss the bullying, and my metabolism was now too fast for me to gain more than a few pounds, so I put those thoughts aside for a few years.

Now that I'm a little bit older, my metabolism is slowing down a bit and I have to diet once or twice a year to stay slim. I've been doing this for the past two years, fluctuating between 143 and 152 pounds.

Like a lot of people, my parents and the majority of my family became obese in their 30s or 40s. If my genetics are anything like theirs, that's probably going to be my default as well in a decade or two.

I decided that I was just going to stay skinny for now, and then conveniently "let myself go" when my metabolism slowed down some more. Probably 4 out of 5 adult men in my area are fat - I wouldn't look out of place at all, and I wouldn't feel small by comparison.

But then about three weeks ago, I was doing the grocery shopping for my family as per usual. I was kind of horny at the time, and for the first time, I acted on those nagging feelings. I loaded up the cart with Little Debbies, ice cream, pastries, soda, anything that looked sweet and calorie dense.

My mom gave me the stink eye, but gorging myself that night made me feel great. I've kept sneaking snacks into the grocery cart, and I've gained about 5 pounds since, and now I'm at about 150.

This is more of an experiment than anything at the moment. I'm afraid that I'l attract negative attention if I gain more weight, and I'm not keen on the idea of having to replace my entire wardrobe. Perhaps I'll gain another 5 pounds to see how it makes me feel.

BelleMusique1:
Hi, I'm Steph. I just joined a few minutes ago. I'm 22 and I'm from Alabama. I'm just curious to talk to peoplesmiley

HI there I'm Chris. smiley 27 w male feeder. I would love to chat with someone also from Alabama that's into the lifestyle. No creeping or anything... just want the connection is guess.

Hi.. I'm new here...and older...As a 62 year old woman who has worried about weight all my life, I am at the point where I am willing to just see what will happen. I have gained a bit after menopause, but recently, after my husband removed our scale because he was tired of me comlaining about my weight. I agreed to not weigh myself until spring and now have put on almost 30 lbs.over 7 mo. My husband has told me that he thinks the weight gain is fine with him ----and in fact hopes I can continue to gain maybe another 30 llbs. . . I always thought he liked me heavy, but at 5'4' and now 227lbs. I just don't know.....

Hello, Im new here!

Im from Brazil, and maybe i'll move to USA until July.

I dont looking for gaining and stuffing.

Feeder fantasy is not commom in my country, and i imagine that will be more easy to find a special man who apriciate a really BBW and like me.

I want to found a serius guy to love me and be my serius boyfriend in USA.

If you want, please, add me in Skype.

doce.e.meiga@hotmail.com

I think that easyer chat there...

Kisses

May

Hi, my name is Al I'm a 20 year old media student living independent in the UK.

I've had a secret attraction to sexy cute women who have a love for food. I've been lurking this website for quite some time now, but I manged to finally made myself an account.

If you are interested in talking to me more privately you can direct message me for my online contact information.

Hi I'm Eggs. I can put a picture when home. I want to fatten someone, boy or girl I don't care. HMU if you want to talk about it. I have kik, skype, etc so we can chat. 24 yo male btw if you care about that.

Good day to you all! I'm a 24 yo FFA from Belgium and have always been very closeted about my preferences. I've just recently 'came out' as an FFA (which was very scary for me) and I would like to meet like-minded people and try to work out how to integrate this side of me in my everyday life. I'm not an active gainer or feedee (if I gain, it's not on purpose). I do fantasies about feeding/gaining occasionally, but mostly I just find chubby/curvy/big, however you want to call it, attractive.
Just shoot if you want to get to know me or if you want to share something about you =)

Hi all, I'm sdta, 24 male/genderfluid in the US. I've been thinking about gaining for a long time and was so happy to find this place. Look forward to learning more from you all and making some friends.

Hey my names Gary and the thought of gaining interests me, especially if it's mutual with someone special

Hello! I'm a 24 year old Canadian girl that's always had self-esteem issues. I've always been pudgy, all my life, and I've been taunted and teased for it. Everyone around me has always been so negative about it. I found this, and noticed that it was very positive.

So I'm definitely looking forward to finding friends, and learning more! I love video games (rpgs mostly shh) anime (though I'm kind of picky) reading (I'm out of date with books rip) and writing. I also love music, but it's kind off a weird taste for what I like most sorry. But yup, thank you for reading!

42, married, just looking forward to chatting with like minded people.

chubbyalyssa:
My name is Alyssa smiley I'm a psychology student in the US. I am here because I'm attracted to chub and I want to meet other people who are as well. I'm trying to put on a little bit of weight and I definitely love seeing others do the same.
Chubby looks good on you, it's great being fat! smiley

Hi there. I'm Lucy from the Netherlands. I'm kind of new in this whole world. Thats not completely true. I used to watch WG movies on youtube a few years ago and completely ignored the excitement I felt from watching it and fantasising about it. I was always absessed with food going from a chubby kid to an anorexic to the state im in now, what you can call soft I guess. Im still figuring out what I really like but I know for sure my interest are in weight gain. But im not sure if its about my own wg of the wg of other people (girls i guess although im not lesbian i think). Its still all kind of confusing I quess smiley. Sorry for the bad english btw.

Hi, Markus here, (aka Rubens_Feeder) feeder, feedee and mutual gainer from California, originally from Switzerland, looking for friends and like minded people, helping you gain and fattening up for your pleasure ;-)
I'm a passionate writer and have written tons and tons of weight gain stories of the more extreme type on my website extremefeeding.com, I wish I could post the stories all here, but I cannot double post everything.
Wishing to make friends IRL.

Hi, my name is Filipe, im 20 from Brazil. I like fat for as long as I can remember but only started gaining myself a month ago. Would love to talk to anyone about fat, or anything really smiley

Hi here! I'm member during a lot, but I decide become active.
Only FA, not gaining.

Hello from a girl in the U.S!
💕

Welcome to all newer members! smiley Hope you all enjoy it here.

I'm Lacey. I've been trying to control my weight since I was a chubby little kid, but the harder I try the more I seem to gain! It's a turn on for me (especially when people tease/humilate me for it!) so I've recently decided to just go with it.

I'm not trying to gain right now, but then I don't really have to try. I was about 210 a few weeks ago when I decided to stop trying to lose weight, and right now I'm at about 225. Well, probably more at the moment - I'm up in the middle of the night because I ate a pint of ice cream, 6 grilled cheese sandwiches, and drank a liter of soda too late in the evening and now I can't get comfy to sleep! It's probably pretty clear that my weight is going to keep creeping up. I don't have much self control.

Hello,
I'm Celine, 36 yo, I live in France (be tolerant with my shitty english smiley).
I'm a feedee and I have a feeder ♥♥♥.

Hello and welcome smiley

Hi, I'm Jay. I'm a 26-year old straight, fat guy from NYC. I've had this profile for a while but finally decided to post today because I just hit a 40-inch waistline. Actually 41 inches at the widest part. This wasn't on purpose either, it just sorta crept up on me. I've always been fat but now I guess I'm officially obese.

Anyway, I'm into humiliation, so if any girls want to make fun of me, just message me.

Hi everyone!! My name is Bonnie smiley I'm new around here so I wanted to say hi!!

Also I wanted to let y'all know that I do private/custom videos and pics for donations so if you're interested in any stuffing videos, belly play videos, etc... Please let me know!! smiley

Can't wait to hang out here more and get to know y'all better smiley
attachment

Seeing as how I've just joined the forum, it seems like I'm supposed to tell you all my life story, so here goes.

I'm a 19 year old male and a feeder. I've lived most of my life thinking that I was alone in my desire to bind up nubile young women and force them to eat until their bellies ripped through their clothes. I'm glad to find a community where I can be myself without fear of judgement.

I figure I'll go about writing a few stories to post on here, since I'm not in a position to do much else.

So I'm not new here, as I been a member for the last decade or so, under this account and then a previous one that I deleted when I was fed up with some things going on here. I for the most part just lurked around reading people's posts, personal ads, profiles, and such. All I really ever done has been post personal ads.

I'm not saying that I'm going to full fledge go all out and be a participating member but I have commented on quite a few forum topics recently. So I might has well introduce myself. My name is Eddie. I like slightly dominant BBW and SSBBW foodies and feeders. I'm more of an encourager and a FA (fat admirer). I am here primarily because I'm looking for a long term minded woman to get into a relationship with. The only deal breaker I have is that I need a woman who would be willing to beat me up with her body and weight when the relationship turned into a physical one. Read my profile, if you want to know more. So now, I'm going to go make a personal ad as it's the only reason I'm mainly here for.

Hi all! Made an account here years ago, but I haven't spent any real time here until now. I'm a 23 year old fetish artist who's trying to figure himself out. Definitely into larger women, but aside from that, I'm just curious to meet people and see where things go from there. If you're from Ottawa, Toronto, or anywhere in between, I'd be happy to chat! If you like to model/provide reference photos for artwork, that's cool too. Sorry for the lack of overly personal info, but having operated under this name on Deviantart for many years, it's what I feel comfortable with smiley

Hi all (:
I'm a 21 year old feedee from Gettysburg looking for my new feeder or daddy.

Hi I m new I am a feedee and looking for my MAN want to become high as possible to be come a huge guy is just so right i have been fighting weight for years but now i want to go as large as possiblefor my MAN

Hi, I've been a lurker in this community for several years. I used to be very skinny until I was maybe 19. I've gradually grown to 310 pounds and I'd like to get at least 100 pounds fatter.

Hey, I'm pretty new. Haven't used the account here much. I'm still really skinny, having a lot of trouble gaining wait but I'd really love to start. Love to get to know some people!

Ladyjayne666:
But I'm wondering where I can find info on the site limits for free members? I didn't realise this was a paying site and had a message limit and things until I used mine up! (I read somewhere that limits reset at midnight, but midnight came and went and nothing's changed here yet lol) but I'm keen to know what else I have to ration on here (what I found was something to do with picture views and stuff like that?)

Per 24 hours, for free you get 10 messages, 25 photo views, about 3 video views (I think), and 15 shouts. Each message/view regenerates 24 hours after it was used. You can also block 10 people at a time for free.

He all, just came back to FF, I'm a musician from southwest Michigan, hope you all are doing well.

Hey! I'm a 21 year old girl from NYC! I've been on the site mostly for the stories, but I decided to joined up and maybe make some friends! I started in the 300+ club lol but I'm running really low on income so that number will probably go under until I start college back up. Just send me a message if you'd like to chat or something, I always love meeting new people!

Young straight male just starting to gain. I'm new to this whole gaining thing. I have fantasized about it for a long time and I'm finally ready to come out. I want to gain a whole bunch of weight and find a feeder.

Hello and welcome, you got to be happy with yourself and have fun too smiley

Hey everyone! I'm a 19 year-old transgender woman from Pennsylvania. My interests are mainly Superheroes, Video Games, and 80's cartoons. Oh, and of course gaining. smiley

lashdragon:
Hey everyone! I'm a 19 year-old transgender woman from Pennsylvania. My interests are mainly Superheroes, Video Games, and 80's cartoons. Oh, and of course gaining. smiley

Welcome! I love the Undyne profile pic, I've been really into Undertale myself lately (along with its music)!

captain videogameman:
Welcome! I love the Undyne profile pic, I've been really into Undertale myself lately (along with its music)![/quote]

Thanks! Really glad to know there are others on here who share my interests. Feel free to message me anytime, I've been looking for someone to geek out with!

Hello there everyone. Im new to all of this but so glad I found this site and look forward to meeting like minded people.

Hi can somebody pm about inflation

I've been around for a few months now and I've never actually gotten around to introducing myself! Well here I am! You guys can call me Anja! I'm a feedee who's looking to gain. However, for any lady feedees out there, I'm always ready to be a feeder! Hope to make some great friends here

FattyHolly:
Hi, I'm Holly and I'm a feedee looking for some encouragement. I love being teased about my big belly or how fat I'm becoming.

Hi Holly! Your fat belly is awesome!

Another newbie here! As of now, no plans to engage in feedist behavior. I remember being really little and stuffing things into my clothes to feel like I was fat and growing out of them. I'm very thin and don't know if I could ever allow myself to really gain, so for now it's only a fantasy...

~shy wave~

Hi guys. I'm new around these parts. Just looking for new friends and good people persons. My inbox is always open to sweeties and cutie pies.

~giggles~

Hiii! New here! 23 yr old bi girl feedee. I'll talk to everyone! I'm supes tall and can be very submissive

Hi Everyone, I hope you're all good today. You can read about me in my profile boxes. smiley

Sort of new here been mostly a lurker, used to be a bigger guy but some health issues forced me to lose weight. I am very shy but once I get to know people I open up, looking for friends to chat with.

You are so ***ing hot! Thanks for sharing with us.

Hey! I am a feedee! Goal? Immobility! PM me for friendship or chat smiley

No Cam

Hey! Finally decided to check this site out, and apparently I made a profile a few months ago, who knew?! I've been involved with this community on a few other sites, but not really here, so here I am! I'm really into the feeder and the feedee things, so say hi if you'd like to explore some mutual stuff with me! Don't be a stranger!

Hello and welcome smiley

Hello my name is Robbie. Im only 18 I'm currently a student who is studying to become a pharmacist and also an active wrestler as well. I am a feeder and I like to be social and talk to new people. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or want to talk😀

Hello Everyone. I'm a gainer new to the community! Is it weird that soon I wanna try corsetry? Anyway if you'd like to chat don't be shy.

cocoachanel:
Hello Everyone. I'm a gainer new to the community! Is it weird that soon I wanna try corsetry? Anyway if you'd like to chat don't be shy.

Welcome to the site!

hey everyone; i'm not too comfy with sharing my name online so just call me Faith smiley

i'm no feedee or feeder, but i sure do enjoy seeing people's development with pictures

i'm always open to give feedback, and i love writing stories c:

some more about me?

29 year old who loves cats, has 3 of them actually, two snakes too. i actually love all animals smiley i'm a Canadian, my hobbies are writing and drawing.

so hello everyone, and i hope to have a good stay here!

Hi everyone new to the site. 36 year old female not sure if I am necessarily a gainer but I do like to eat. smiley Looking for friends! I like eating and drinking and campfires. give me a shout.

Hi everyone, i'm from mexico , and only want to make friends who likes weight gain

Hi everybody,

I'm Tobi, a 22 year old student and straight feeder from Germany. I would love to talk about feeding or weight gain in general. If you're interested, just message me smiley

Hello peeps! Name's Daniel, I'm Brazilian and I'm all about admiring them fat bodies, male or female!
Looking for friends all around the world, so, that's it, have a great day ^_^

Hello peeps! Name's Daniel, I'm Brazilian and I'm all about admiring them fat bodies, male or female!
Looking for friends all around the world, so, that's it, have a great day ^_^

SophieNX:
Hey everyone! I'm a girl from Brussels who loves to eat, and sometimes too much smiley I'm not planning to gain now, maybe later. So yeah, see you later!

hi Sophie mhmmm that sounds cute and interesting im very curious about your first pics

Hi everyone, just a quick hello for now, I'm a feeder from the UK here to make friends... Maybe more.

I am into extreme weight gain and would consider immobility with the right girl smiley.

oh and yes i qould love chat/meet a girl who likes fattening up a former fit guy or likes to gain herself but not too much perfect would be some nice wicked girl who likes measuring exercises for comparison (how out of shape i or we have become and someone who likes to be nice and likes to tease each other for giving intobstuffing or the desire for beeibg fed too much :-)

but a nice conversation in general about life and weigt gain would be nice too^^

MrGladson:
Greetings and good day to all.

hi smiley

Welcome back Beautiful.l

Hi, I'm Jop from Zwolle the Netherlands. 37 years old. recently starting gaining

Hello, I'm Amanda, new, just looking around, don't know exactly where I belong here. See you out there.

Hi Amanda, well, what specifically are you into?

AmandaLynn:
Hello, I'm Amanda, new, just looking around, don't know exactly where I belong here. See you out there.

Hi Amanda. You have one of my favorite names. :-) as for where you "belong": anywhere you want! Look around and explore. You'll get the hang of it. :-)

AmandaLynn:

ChubbyHubby:
Hi Amanda. You have one of my favorite names. :-) as for where you "belong": anywhere you want! Look around and explore. You'll get the hang of it. :-)

Thank you again for your kind words smiley

Hi everyone. My name is Vanessa and I'm a feedee. I'm bi and looking for the right person to fatten me up until I'm like a balloon ready to pop, and then fill me some more.

Hey everyone, I'm Jay, and I'm new interested in online chatting, learning about the feederism community, and eventually becoming a feeder (or feedee). If you're interested, chat me up smiley

introduction/ say hi thread1 year

Hey! im mike. Just a college skinnier guy adventuring a bit. Had some events transpire that led me to try out this site. Im a feeder with aspirations to be a mutual gainer with someone! But its not all feedee/feeder nonsense. I just like to chat in general. So dont feel shy! smiley

Breedmeforever:
I'm Beth I'm 20 I'm looking for a long term feeder USA only and in person kik me at breedmeforever for pictures and details

Welcome to the site! smiley

Hi there! I'm new here...and I just ate a TON of Thanksgiving food, omg! Belly stuffed tight with stuffing smiley smiley smiley

I'm Alex. I'm 27 and I reside in Oceanside, CA. I'm new and I would like to say that I find a plus size woman/bbw more desirable than an average thin woman.

Also, I like my women like how I like my pizza: thick.

RedPanda:
Howdy!

FA/feeder who thought to try out this site

How does anything work here? lol

Where my Chicagoland feedees at XD

I used to live in Chicagoland smiley

Hello!
Would love someone to watch a 160lb girl eating loads of food on webcam / in person,.. while wearing underwear.. anybody interested.. would love a feeder also

Heyy,

Im Paul 21 living in Ireland smiley Im a chubby guy, and I love being chubby smiley.

I'm an outgoing, fun and respectful person.
Im looking for someone who is open minded and loves to have a laugh.

I consider myself a foodie and also have feeder tendencies which I do have a good experience in.
Im also looking to encourage all the ladies who want to get plumpier.

I am an exhibitionist, I do cam online sometimes . So if your into watching then i guess we could jiggle bellies together! ;D

Please don't let age, race, religion or distance get in the way! If your interested you could message me or kik me janice.paul

I was on this site, then lost interest a few months ago after getting messages that were just horrible. Hint: don't start a message with "I want to feed you until you're immobile."

I'm back because I like being a BBW and I enjoy the affirmation I don't receive from my husband. I like talking to guys who like BBWs, but I'm not into feederism. Yes, I know that's part of the name of this site, but there are a lot of FAs out there.

I'm nice. Get to know me.

Hi everyone. I just realized I've been lurking around here for 2 years and thought it's prime time I introduced myself.

I'm an exchange student currently living in new jersey. I'm mostly looking for people to chat with about feederism, FA and BDSM.

I'm non-binary and use primarily he/him pronouns. I don't know that people who are FA's themselves or fat for that matter so hit me up if I sound the least bit interesting to talk to.

Cheers!

Hi everyone! New here and looking for friendsnmostly bbw/sbbw for talking looking feeded and maybe more if the mood is right smiley

introduction/ say hi thread11 months

I've been on here a few days though haven't made an introduction yet!

I'm cheesecakechub (but CC for short) I usually post to a tumblr of the same name. Currently, I am 310 pounds and looking to gain alot more. The reason I am here is just to meet friends and chat with those who like to gain/ appreciate gaining, as it is a fun topic!

Thanks for reading : )

Im Houston6 and want to be your friend I sent u a kik message and in going to check out your tumblr btw my kik is ghost 12387

hi im canuck, new here 20 currently in Ontario, but usually AB looking to meet people

Howdy! I'll go by Potato Cake on here. Just looking to make friends, chat about weight gain, and maybe even trade pictures! I myself am around 220 lbs and hoping to gain more. If you want to chat, you can message me on here or Kik me at: PotatoCake03. Hoping to meet a lot of cool people! Thanks!

Hello,

new year...have fun to all!

Best regards!

Howdy! I love this community !

I'm a 25 feedee male who loves to overeat and indulge in all the feeder ism pleasures. As my name suggests, I hope to be immobile or very close to it one day.

Hello lovely people! I'm a "BBW" Scandinavian Adult Web Model and Entertainer, all around foodie and loving mum to 5 wonderful fur-kiddos. I stumbled upon this network mostly by accident and excited to join the community! www.facebook.com/SummerICE2016

I'm posting here because existing is a thing I do, and also because it's just ride not to introduce yourself xD

Hello everybody! I am an old fat fart that wants to add to my almost 350lbs. I think 400 is my immediate goal and I wanted to be with a community of people that can understand. Let's see if I can be a productive member here. See you around!

Despite what my picture might siggest, I am not actually an anime girl. I'm an 18 year old male college student looking to find some people in the Tampa area with a common interest in feederism!

I'm pretty bad with lots of pop culture things but I've seen some anime, play league of legends, pokemon, and make dumb youtube videos. Let's be friends yo! smiley

Hey you sound like fun check out my profile

My name is Dominik, I'm 25 and my biggest weaknesses are nice beefy and hungry guys.

Is there anyone who doesnt mind to devour some haribo gummy bears for me?

HI I am New and i want to be really really fat!

I made my account about a year ago and have been visiting off and on since then.

But now I think I've found my drive to gain weight and really get fat.

I've recently moved to a different state, so I literally only know 3 people, so if anybody has any advice and/or encouragement it'll be really appreciated.

introduction/ say hi thread10 months

Hello everyone. My name is Joel, and I'm male. I enjoy video games, d&d (I know, I'm a big nerd), anime and fat. I prefer women, however, if a man could romance me, I'd give them a shot. I would consider myself either a feeder or a feedee, as I wouldn't mind getting fatter for a woman, and I wouldn't mind feeding one. I suppose as long as one of us were gaining weight. I don't like spiders, the dark or rap music. Hooray introductions!

Hi from Canada! Setting up my profile 8 years in lmao. Looking forward to joining the conversation finally.

Here from Colorado. Updating profile has been awkward but I'm a stuffee who occasionally enjoys cooking for and stuffing others besides myself.

I love eating until I burst or barf, but I have no real attachment to weight one way or the other. As long as I can walk and keep fairly active, I'm happy with my weight. Particularly because being lazy in this regard allows me to continue stuffing my face.

Nobody notices a difference in my weight when some days I sleep too much to feel like eating and fast, and the other days I can eat 3,000 - 5,000 calories. I yo-yo between 240-270 pounds.

I like to draw, write, and design simple games. Emphasis on code simple games, don't ask me if I'm a hacker because we'll both laugh at how I don't actually know how to code real things...spending all my time in game programs as I do. However, I have an interest in learning actual coding perhaps as a way to get a good job in my future.

Hello. My name is Jacob. I've joined community to meet new people and make friends . I like chatting . I'm into mutual gaining and looking for female feeder to encourage me to gain more and more!

Hi I'm teddybear0312 I would like to find a gf and do some mutual gaining. I also would like to be fed. I love stuffing my fat belly. I hope to hear some encouring words as I get turned on by it. As for today l already made my belly happy once by feeding it a dozen donuts. That's about 3000 cals.I am digesting a little so I can stuff my beautiful belly again.

Ventured onto this site every now and then, but only just made a profile. 19-turning-20 year old from Sydney, Australia. Hello everyone!

Hey y'all-

I'm from Massachusetts, have lurked on and off on FF since I was 18 (am 23 yo now).

Am pretty solidly a queer female FA with an awesome partner who supports my FA interests (though he is a skinny nerdy anarcho-punk boy from the DC area).

I hope all of you will find a couple and will be happy! get to know how to cook cakes like a real chef and surprise your boy/girlfriend!

Hello lovelies! I've lurked for a few months and now decided to join in the fun. I'm a BBW (maybe SSBBW?) and an FFA, and am looking forward to meeting some fun, open minded people through here.

LittleWanderer87:
Hello lovelies! I've lurked for a few months and now decided to join in the fun. I'm a BBW (maybe SSBBW?) and an FFA, and am looking forward to meeting some fun, open minded people through here.
hello and welcome smiley

LittleWanderer87:

ccwolf60:
hello and welcome smiley

Thank you, kindly!

introduction/ say hi thread9 months

Hi.
You can call me autumn..
I love the aspect of feeding someone until they can't take any more, but also love occasionally feeling too full, I am glad I found this community, it seems amazing so far!

Yay

Biggestbellylover:
Hi Autumn, welcome!

Hey! Thank you smiley

Biggestbellylover:
Hi Autumn, welcome!

Hey! Thank you smiley

Hey all, new here. Been lurking the feeder/feedee community on tumblr for years now and finally making an effort to be involved in this aspect of myself. I am a cam model on a couple sites and I'm also working on getting a c4s up and running. Would love to meet someone to help me with the camera.

Hey everyone! I'm Logan, 22, and from Minnesota. I'd love to meet new friends and get to know each other. Fresh out of school, and itching to get going.

I started as a feeder, and experimented with gaining weight a while ago. It was kinda fun, but I like being skinny. Might be an option with the right person down the road, but for now, I prefer feederism.

Hello sweetheart Unsure why you joined, sometimes that means youre looking for a fat tummy like mine

Somewhat newbie. Was around before a couple of years ago but I decided to come back. Bit more of a foodie than anything

Hi guys. After lurking for a while I decided to share my questionable passion for written weight gain erotica. This site makes me feel less alone, ya know. >_> I'm artistic and in the middle of trying to make myself produce more stuff.
I love moobs. Here's to moobs.

introduction/ say hi thread8 months

Greetings, I'm Tyler, 33, from Maine, and I love my belly. After years of watching from the fringes of this lifestyle, I finally decided to take the plunge about a week ago, and I can't wait to see my belly grow.

I wouldn't mine growing it with someone else, actually.

Ha...Been on here for a while and haven't introduced myself 😒

26 years old black nerd from London. Part Feeder, part Dom, all fetishist 😈 Lightly dabbled in Feeding with my ex partner, but looking to dive right in, experiment and see if I can take both sides of me and bring them together

Talked to a few friendly people on here, so feeling pretty damn welcome. Thanks y'all

PEACE

mm hi im millie and i like naruto among other things . . . . like donald glover , and gelato

beyonce enthusiast , uh , optimist , ... aquarius ? shift manager at freebirds B^)

stay moisturized because its important

introduction/ say hi thread7 months

Hey guys! I'm Erik smiley I'm newish to this site as I'd heard about it, but never actually signed up until now. I look forward to seeing how it goes as once I leave this here keyboard, there aren't many people in my world that understand what it means to *clears throat* enjoy that Willy Wonka scene. I bet I don't even have to explain that reference to anyone haha. Anyway, hi!

Hi everyone!

I'm not exactly new myself, however I haven't been on here in a long ass time so...hi again!

xx

steevie89:
Hi everyone!

I'm not exactly new myself, however I haven't been on here in a long ass time so...hi again!

xx
Hi Steevie

Hey y'all I'm Joe I'm pretty new to using this site, just used to lurk with a former feedee. Looking to meet new people! Excited for whats to come

Hi all,

I'm new to this site, found it through a fellow Domme's submissive. Love my food, and looking for a foodie sub to feed my fetishes.

Miss Lottie

Hey you!! smiley

Hi Fire! Fancy seeing you here smiley

😘😘😘

Hi!!! 😌

Hey! I've been into wg for as long as I can remember, finally letting go of a lot of the shame and hoping to meet some ppl like me! :^D

I'm Syd, 18, nb lesbian feeder working on art school right now.

Hello everyone. Been an on-and-off member of the FA/Feederism community for a while and decided to come back. This time feels pretty permanent to me.

My name's Geneva. I'm an autistic feedee. I'm a high school senior and I love to eat. I'm starting to get my belly back and accept myself for who I am. I'm bisexual and tend to be always hungry.

introduction/ say hi thread6 months

Finally got up the courage to make a profile. 33 yr old Female, Canada, Feeder and chef.

Hello everyone! I've been lurking a couple days and I thought I'd finally join the fun!

I've been a FA my whole life, but spent most of it skinny. In 2014 I weighed 150 pounds. I went on medication though that made me balloon up to 230. I've decided to roll with it and start seriously gaining!

Hey guys, im new here. Only recently discovered my interest in this sort of stuff so im really down to try anything you guys might recommend. I dont really know any foods/plans for me and my boyfriend to stick to, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi everybody!
We're new here and to the community.

We will be posting pics of yummy food for gaining and keep you up to date on our gain journey

Hello!
Decided to make a profile at long last

Just thought id say hi as i add myself here, ive been interested in gaining for a while but am now wanting to partake in the action

captain nesbit:
Hey all, I guess I've lurked for a while on here. I get active online with this kind of stuff on and off, and I'm on an upswing so I decided to make a profile

Welcome! The art is great! I'm a hobby illustrator here and there. thanks for sharing!

Hello, everyone. It's nice to meet you!
I'm a 27 year old female feedee and gainer from Chicago. Depending on my mood and how I'm feeling, I'm open to feeding and mutual gaining. To me, there's nothing better than feeling stuffed, feeding others, and having someone rub my big belly.

introduction/ say hi thread5 months

Hi everyone! I'm currently pretty fit and active, but I'm really interested in getting fat. Creating an account here is sort of getting my feet wet into the feeder / gainer world. It's great that there is a community like this with similar interests, so I look forward to meeting you.

xokennaxo:
Hi I'm Kenna! I'm a ssbbw that loves to eat all the time. I've always gotta have a snack by my side. I'm already 350 lbs and I'm looking to get bigger. I love the feeling of being huge and jiggly. You might even say I'm a food addict. I can't wait to hear from you all
welcome smiley

Hello. I've been a lurker for a year and finally made a proper account. I write stories sometimes and might post some here later. I'm a bit of a secret feeder sometimes, but I try to behave. I'm not interested in gaining myself. I really enjoy the contrast of size and weight.

I've been interested in large bellies since I was little but never really connected it to sexuality. However, I just couldn't keep my hands off of my boyfriend when he gained 20 pounds last summer. That was the first time I was actually physically attracted to him. He was able to drop back to his normal size pretty quickly, and I lost interest again. My search to see if this is normal led me here.

It's my birthday and I stuffed my belly full of pizza? How does it look? 😎

Hey!

I'm a 18 year old gainer from London, pretty small at the moment.. but looking for a feeder to help me get huge!

Been here a while, but have had a change in heart recently and looking to gain some weight instead. It would be great for some very encouraging people to get into contact with smiley

hey everyone smiley im a transdude in socal trying to gain. also love being humiliated for being fat and having my belly all tied up smiley

Hi smiley not really new to the site, just never said hi on here before. fa, feedee and part time feeder here looking to chat with others about fat and food smiley

Been a member for a while. Looking to explore this fetish a little... who's game?
See my bio.
(Looking for women, young, pref 120-210lbs) ask for my kik if interested.

Hi all. I've been a long time lurker of this site and finally took the plunge to join.

I'm from the coastal South Carolina area and an IT guy by trade. I've always been on the slightly heavier side and had an interest in gaining. I finally decided to give it a shot and see how it goes.

introduction/ say hi thread4 months

Hi all. New here from Houston

Hello! Fairly new here. I'm a transgender male, queer/poly and my range of kinks and fetishes are pretty large and wide (heh) that I'm hoping to expand further. I'm a geek, sort of, into some anime and video games. I love snacking, napping, photography, gaming, drawing and coding. Feel free to chat me up anytime!

Hello there! I got recommended to join this site by a friend. I'm a shy bigender boy that would like to learn more about the feedee/feeder relationship which will help with a comic I'm drawing up. I'm open for chatting and maybe hanging out! Just gonna go fill in my profile!

Hey everyone, I'm in Chicago!

I've been here under names Roam-antic, fatcoach, and now I'm here!

Message me!

Hey everyone! I've never been good writting introductions and I've never done it here, i'd rather speak directly to people. I won't give every detail on me here because there's no fun if you can't get to know someone by yourself.

I'm 24 guy, fit/little muscular , I like travelling want to see a lot of countries and not on google map. But don't worry I spend most of my free time sitting on the couch. I like music, especially old rock songs from the 70's and 80's. We can listen to music all day, i won't feel bored. I also love to play video games, adventure games with good story line or those cooperative games you can play on one screen. Needless to say that i'm passionnate about movies and love all kind of superhero movies. But I'm really open into watching almost anything.

What am i doing here? Well I want to meet a nice girl who also appears to be a feedee and like being spoiled. I'd love to help you get fat and enjoy it with you. I'm not bad at cooking pastries although I'm not the best cook in the world (Sorry Gordon Ramsay).
As a person I'm really open-minded and never judging you. And if you get to know me don't get scared because I talk a lot. smiley
So don't hesitate and send me a message here is my email adresse : fisher120893@gmail.com

I'm using google hangout a lot. Also feel free to contact me here, I don't know if I can get messages on the free version but you always have my email.

Hope to hear from you soon smiley

hi everyone, been on FF before. last year sometime, but left when i started to lose weight by no fault of my own. and fellt i did'nt belong on FF anymore.
now back after i started weight gain again :-)
Thanks

Hi I'm 19 italian girl looking for someone who wants to chat with me smiley

Hello and welcome smiley

Hi! I'm Paul. I'm a big boy who's looking for people to talk to about the fetish. I also write sexy stories on occasion.

Hi smiley I am Cristina from Spain. Been lurking on this website for a while but finally decided to join. It is great to meet all of you and hope we reach our goals .

Hi everyone! My snapchat is jgales38 if you want to talk about bbw and fatty stuff smiley oh and for the record i'm a guy smiley

Hello! I'm Paige, and I've been lurking around here for a while and finally decided it's about time I join! Looking forward to my time here smiley Definitely looking for people to talk to on here, so feel free to send me a message!

Hi everyone, I'm new here as well but I too have also been lurking on and off. I'm here because after doing on and off again dieting due to the pressures of society I've decided to embrace my curves and take this journey of embracing and loving myself. I'm tired of being "fat shamed" for being myself. I hope to make tons of new friends that love me for myself as well. Here's to a new chapter of my life of a bigger and better me!

I would really love to get in contact with female gainers, but this website gives me a really hard time. If you would like to contact me as a female gainer or feedee visit my profile for my kik or Snapchat name! 😌

Hi Everyone,
I'm fresh an new to this site! I live in Amsterdam, Netherlands and I am looking for some daring buddies!

Hello FF community, my name is Yasmine and I'm 18 years-old. Currently a university and in my second year. I have had accounts on this site and other similar sites before, but I kept deleting profiles after a few months of making them.

The reason was because I was struggling to determine what I felt about myself I initially joined out of curiosity - since leaving high schooI I have struggled with my weight. For a period of time i was uncomfortable, I tried to lose by joining fitness classes at my local gym and join swimming clubs. But I would always either remain the same weight, or get heavier. It was hard to change my eating habits. With the workload, there just wasn't much time to make food so I would just order takeaways.

I found this site out of chance. I was around 16 years-old when I made an account on here at first, just to see what it was all about. I kept coming back under similar names, but never posted anything or commented. Eventually through time I got to be more comfortable about myself and this site did help me allot. I came to realise true beauty came from the inside.

Finally, after years of denial, I accepted that - I actually ENJOY being heavy. I enjoy eating. I love my size. There are struggles, sure, like being unable to do some things you used to like running and walking long distances, but, they appeal to me, and I love getting bigger. That's why I decided to be a feedee, or mutual gainer.

I've never been keen on exercise, so, why force myself to like something because other people tell me to do it? Anyway I typed longer than what I had intended. I'm here for the same reasons I came as before, but this time to share more with the community on here.

Thanks! =)

introduction/ say hi thread3 months

Hello all! New here, just introducing myself. 32 year old feeder. Hoping to meet new people. I have Kik messenger. Love to eat massive amount of Pizza and pasta. Work lots of hours but can always chat. Feel free to message me!

Hello everyone! I'm a 24 y/o straight guy looking for chats, friendships and potentially a relationship if I meet the right woman smiley I'm a beginner feedee fantasizing about becoming huge, but I'd also enjoy taking the role as a feeder in a mutual gaining scenario ^^ I hope to meet loads of like-minded people on here and looking forward to fun conversations looking forward smiley

Hi all, long time lurker. Looking to talk to more people and maybe makes some friends.

MakeMeFatter99:
Hello FF community, my name is Yasmine and I'm 18 years-old. Currently a university and in my second year. I have had accounts on this site and other similar sites before, but I kept deleting profiles after a few months of making them.

The reason was because I was struggling to determine what I felt about myself I initially joined out of curiosity - since leaving high schooI I have struggled with my weight. For a period of time i was uncomfortable, I tried to lose by joining fitness classes at my local gym and join swimming clubs. But I would always either remain the same weight, or get heavier. It was hard to change my eating habits. With the workload, there just wasn't much time to make food so I would just order takeaways.

I found this site out of chance. I was around 16 years-old when I made an account on here at first, just to see what it was all about. I kept coming back under similar names, but never posted anything or commented. Eventually through time I got to be more comfortable about myself and this site did help me allot. I came to realise true beauty came from the inside.

Finally, after years of denial, I accepted that - I actually ENJOY being heavy. I enjoy eating. I love my size. There are struggles, sure, like being unable to do some things you used to like running and walking long distances, but, they appeal to me, and I love getting bigger. That's why I decided to be a feedee, or mutual gainer.

I've never been keen on exercise, so, why force myself to like something because other people tell me to do it? Anyway I typed longer than what I had intended. I'm here for the same reasons I came as before, but this time to share more with the community on here.

Thanks! =)

Welcome to the site and congratulations on breaking free and embracing your authentic self! Good times ahead!

Thatfatguineapig:
Hi smiley
Came around few times, being the first after hearing about feederism and people that, like me, prefer themselves fat or fatter. I have been on my way for too long, ups and downs, going up with my weitght hoping that nothing happens on my way and it drops down again.
The idea of being feed exists but its just an idea. Even tho, its getting harder and harder to keep it hidden and quiet as I get older and my brain starts putting me on these situations.
I consider myself to be demisexual, not sure if it means something to you, but in simple terms is that I kind of feel sexual if I have feelings for you, which makes things a little more complicated for me. Which doesnt mean that Im not chatty af.
For now, thats whats matters.
Hope to hear from you all smiley

Well, a big welcome back(?) and we hope to hear from you too. :-)

Hi everyone, 33 year old caucasian male from the U.S. very new to the site I just stumbled on it today, so hello and I look forward to having a good time and meeting people who share my proclivities.

I've had a strong sexual kink for really fat women all my life. A couple of years ago, I finally discovered the joys of gaining myself. Now, at 63, I'm almost 100 pounds overweight and loving the sexual arousal I get from being fat! My wife does not "get" my kink and thinks it's sick, it's only a matter of time before she kicks me out because she says she can't stand worrying about my health. Frankly, I'd love for her to give me my freedom. I may not attract a cute 20-something SSBBW, but there are plenty of more appropriate-aged super-fat fish in the sea and when I get too fat for my wife to deal with, I'll be looking for that new relationship. Meanwhile, I enjoy showing off my progress and am dreaming of getting fat as a house with a like-minded woman here on FF!

I live with my Aunty. She's my feeder and she's really hot. I know it sounds weird but don't judge. She's fat like me and her partner feeds her.

Ever since I was little, I wanted to be fat. My Aunty once caught me stuffing pillows up my clothes and she told me she used to do the same. Then she said I could join her if I wanted to get fatter and here I am.

We both have a fart fetish, unlike my Aunty's partner but he's ok with what we do together. We both fart in each other's faces with like submission/domination but we take turns. Again, no judging please. It's just what we do together. Just knowing she's in charge with that sexy ass of her's is so hot. And 'forcing' her to sniff my farts feels soooo good.

Also, when she funnel feeds me it's amazing! And then she strokes my belly and it's so good. Any tips for making feeding/face farting more plesureable? Get in touch

Mooby Dick:
Hello everyone! I'm a 24 y/o straight guy looking for chats, friendships and potentially a relationship if I meet the right woman smiley I'm a beginner feedee fantasizing about becoming huge, but I'd also enjoy taking the role as a feeder in a mutual gaining scenario ^^ I hope to meet loads of like-minded people on here and looking forward to fun conversations looking forward smiley

Hey Mooby welcome to the site! ♥ I'm sure you'll meet some cool people smiley

Hey, I've been on this site before a while back as a lurker and finally got an account.
I've had an interesting dichotomy with my preferences, sometimes being feeder, sometimes being feedee, most of the time both / whatever is desired. (Hence why I'm chubby but not fat) Same with my being dom/ sub.
Just looking to make friends and seek advice. Feel free to hmu

hey welcome back to the site smiley

Hey everyone,

I'm a feeder and from time to time indulge in some feedee tendencies. I just joined the site looking for cool people to talk to, and hopefully someone I can feed. 😊

Hey everyone - back after some time away - always forget to introduce myself in forums so - "hi" x

Hey! I've been a member on, I think, two different usernames, but I've always been so stealthy, and now that I'm older I can't be bothered with the stealth part. smiley

Open to chitchat, always! I'm a bit shy, but I like to think I'm pretty nice.

Hi, would love to meet a U.K. female gainers to enjoy spending time with around Coventry

good to see you guys here or good to see you aside from lurking mode smiley

I've been off and on the site too and I'm frequenting the site chat a lot lately too. come say hi!

32/female/ single.
White.
Ssbbw
Searching for dedicated long term feeder that could turn in to Romance.

hi, im new to gaining stuffing myself makes me feel so amazing and so turned on , so yeah i'm a total feedee. i'm looking for a feeder to stuff me and also friends/ people like me!

Hi! I'm 30, female, and in an open marriage. I'm active on fetlife, and I saw someone link to this site, and it looked really interesting. I love being a fat girl, and love food, haha, so I am excited to explore a kink like this.

Hello all, I'm [Real name redacted] but go by Midnight27 online after being a long time lurker around the fetish for a while I have decided to pop my head out of the woodwork. I am irl actually quite thin with an athletic build (and likely staying that way) however strangely I greatly enjoy the concept of being a fatty and mostly do so through RP. I hope you all don't mind my thinness it will hopefully be corrected in time.

Might as well add to this

Hello there, joined 4 months ago but just now got around to adding on to my profile

25 male feeder from Northern Virginia
Not entirely sure what to expect, but I've lurked in the community for a while haha

Hi !
my real name is Pauline.
i'm 22, single and straight, feeder.
I'm looking for friendships (and eventually a relationship ) so feel free to chat with me

Hello and welcome smiley

Hey all! I'm 28 and just found out recently this was something that interested me. I'm a former skinny guy who has been gaining weight steadily since I graduated college and now I'm actively trying to put on a bunch more weight. It's great that there is a community like this that gets what it is I'm trying to do!

Heyy! I'm Paul 22 from Ireland.

Looking to have good conversations and fun.
I work as a junior plastic surgeon smiley I'll gladly answer any questions! smiley.
Im extremely open minded and love being submissive.

Only interested in someone who doesn't mind a chubby guy.

Snapchat -> dragster-paul
or message me here smiley

hey yall new here I hate you have to buy a membership if anyone wants to chat -----it wont let me reply to u if u have feabie find me kaspa130 or instagram pickleface89

hey yall new here I hate you have to buy a membership if anyone wants to chat -----it wont let me reply to u if u have feabie find me kaspa130 or instagram pickleface89

Welcome everyone

introduction/ say hi thread2 months

Hi All,

I'm Joy. I can't wait to talk to you all. Hopefully make some great friends.

21 y/o male from Oakland, California. Looking for a beautiful fat girl, preferably a gainer, but I'm not picky smiley

Hi smiley. Official de-lurk post.

My username is Curious 1 [get the reference?] and I am a single, straight FA with feeder/encourager tendencies.

I'm looking for friendships (and a relationship sooner or later) so feel free to message or chat with me!

Also on kik

I am Robert, 35 years old, from Germany. 34,7 kg, 171 cm. I consider myself as a feeder and a huge admirer of pudgy girls. Skype: stup.rob

Hello there, chub male about 46 years old, born on year of the pig, if you go by chinese horoscopre, born circa 1971. Lives in the Upstate NY and enjoys the simple life of being pampered by my so called feeder and partner and good female friend of many years. Not looking for anything, but good friendship and laughs and share my experiences in this world of eating, gaining weight and loving my growing fat body. Just also got into my partner's lifestyle of nudism/naturism, as she loves to indulge in resorts, camping and baking and cooking. Were not married and like to keep it the way it is. Not looking for anything on here to be honest as I want to just come on here and make friends and nothing more. So far I like what I see. Ok happy pig out everybody and see you on this site when I can get on here. Oink oink

Hey. I think it's time I stop lurking and come out of the shadows!

I'm a stick thin 18 year old male about to embark on three years at university, and I'm looking to grow! It's taken me a while to accept that I have a thing about weight gain, and this seems like the perfect place to cultivate those thoughts and hopefully turn them into a reality.

I like most foods, though still haven't actively been trying to gain anything, beyond the occasional stuffing and bloating (boiiii those are good.)

I'm currently 121lbs, 5"11, looking to gain the Freshman Fifteen by the end of my first year. I'd consider myself to be predominantly a feedee, but I'm a massive fan of the engorged human form, in particular the male body.

Hey guys,

Finally back on FF after a long time away. Was just a lurker earlier. Now that I've accepted my fetish completely would love to be more interactive on this website.

Indian media student currently working in Ad films. Would love to have a chat with you people! smiley

AnnabelLee:

Welcome Annabel! Is that your belly in your profile pic!? Because if so, you have come to the right place! What a beautiful round belly! Very attractive figure. I hope you enjoy yourself here and find what you are looking for. I'm here to meet cool new people who share my interests, so if you ever want to chat or anything, feel free to message me! We hope to see more of you around here smiley

FatFreckles:
Hi everyone! I'm a feedee/foodee from the UK, really love encouragement and teasing- I'm a piggy!
'Greedy' is my favourite word, red head, freckles, pale as a snowman. Pretty 'odd', creative and happy soul smiley xxx

Pale and greedy! 😁 That's my favourite combination.

Nice to meet you. Welcome to this server!

Hi, I'm Tom. I've always been very fit and active, but love larger ladies with soft bodies. I'm looking for friendship - someone to chat to and perhaps go to the pub with in the Winchester/Southampton area.

Hello everyone smiley

Bonita702:
Hello everyone smiley

hi! so what are you here for?

Hi y'all! Happy Monday!

Happy monday to you too growing one!!!

Hello! I'm a 32 year fat boy who loves to eat and get fatter, I'm looking for a girl who wants to bloat my belly and help me grow bigger smiley

introduction/ say hi thread1 month

hey!
been here off and on. I am a feeder, avid GoT fan and work as a baker.

hiii

i had an account on here a while ago but deleted it and made this one.
i'm 20 and have accidentally been gaining for the last couple of years. i don't really look huge now but i was underweight for 18 years and i guess i'm only going to get bigger?
i'm not really sure what i'm looking for, but i'm open to talking to anyone about anything, really!

oi

Hello

I'm Fat Admire, and like online friend and talk and help her to get pot belly!

introduction/ say hi thread3 weeks

puppy:
hiii

i had an account on here a while ago but deleted it and made this one.
i'm 20 and have accidentally been gaining for the last couple of years. i don't really look huge now but i was underweight for 18 years and i guess i'm only going to get bigger?
i'm not really sure what i'm looking for, but i'm open to talking to anyone about anything, really!

Hi ! I'm 18 and completely new here ^^
I'm just looking for someone to talk to and maybe someone to give me weight gain tips ^^

introduction/ say hi thread3 weeks

Hi there i have been lurking for quite some while now so imma just say who i am

Im just a guy from den helder looking for either some new friends or just that special someone

introduction/ say hi thread2 weeks

Bonita702:
Hello everyone smiley

I'm in AZ too, I live in Chandler 👍🏾

Hey y'all! 18y old feedee chic from sweden that's atm studying in spain! Been on -off on here but never really decided to gain but guess I'm finally doing this now!

Hey I'm new here. I can't deny my kink anymore. I love big girls and the idea of feeding one is a dream to me. All of my exs have been skinny and I'd like to change that.

Other then that, I work as a web developer and play PC games all day.

Hey all. I'm here

introduction/ say hi thread5 days

New myself here. Came across the site yesterday. Always had a thing for stuffing/weight gaining videos/diarys. There's just something about the larger and getting larger woman I can't resist!

Would love one day to be a part of someone's progress and 'feed them!' up!

Look forward to seeing the updates. Any tips for someone that's not wanting to gain themselves but feed?

Heyho!

I'm new to feederism and searching for a feeder on here. I'm looking forward to share experience smiley

Taco Belle:
Heyho!

I'm new to feederism and searching for a feeder on here. I'm looking forward to share experience smiley

da würd ich dir gern bei helfen smiley[

I'm 25 yo and im trying to go back to gaining. Nice meeting everyone!

Hey!

Was on this site about a year ago and took a little break. I've gained almost 40 lbs since then.

Figured I'd come back for a bit. I'm a gainer and a feeder so don't be afraid to message me! I love talking to new people, especially when it comes to weight gain and showing off my growing belly! You can message me through here or on kik at Big_Belly_Gurls.

Anyway, I hope we get to talk soon!

introduction/ say hi thread4 days

Hello all, I am Drake. That is what my friend calls me anyway. Real name is noah. I am a 21 year old male from Alabama USA. If you want to chat hit me up on Kik at ndmthedream. I am a feeder but right now I am looking strictly for females. We can chat on Kik even if your far away until we meet we can video chat and I can encourage you to eat more and more. When we are together I will rub you belly. Remember I don have a problem with guys and you will get your turn but right now like the rules of the south. Ladies first.

Hi all!
It seems like an interesting community. smiley
Sadly I don't know what to write so I will be just mostly copying my "About me" section.

Some of my friends started to gain some serious weight (I doubt it was intentional) and I want to try it too.
I always had a flat somewhat toned belly, but I wonder how it would feel to be cushioned out everywhere.
I wish to be overweight (not obese, just overweight) so my goal is about 154lbs/70kg.

I would be glad for a few advice and perhaps I would like to find a feeder around my age. (I am lesbian so only girl feeders...sorry boys) smiley

Hey everyone. I'm new here, looking for a feeder. See my profile for details.

introduction/ say hi thread2 days

Hey, I'm new to the site and attempting to get more involved in the feederism community. 😊
1 >> page 1 of 63   loading