Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hello and welcome, you got to be happy with yourself and have fun too smiley
7 years

lashdragon:
Hey everyone! I'm a 19 year-old transgender woman from Pennsylvania. My interests are mainly Superheroes, Video Games, and 80's cartoons. Oh, and of course gaining. smiley

Welcome! I love the Undyne profile pic, I've been really into Undertale myself lately (along with its music)!
7 years

Hi Everyone, I hope you're all good today. You can read about me in my profile boxes. smiley
7 years

Hey! Finally decided to check this site out, and apparently I made a profile a few months ago, who knew?! I've been involved with this community on a few other sites, but not really here, so here I am! I'm really into the feeder and the feedee things, so say hi if you'd like to explore some mutual stuff with me! Don't be a stranger!
7 years

Hello and welcome smiley
7 years

Hello my name is Robbie. Im only 18 I'm currently a student who is studying to become a pharmacist and also an active wrestler as well. I am a feeder and I like to be social and talk to new people. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or want to talk😀
7 years

cocoachanel:
Hello Everyone. I'm a gainer new to the community! Is it weird that soon I wanna try corsetry? Anyway if you'd like to chat don't be shy.

Welcome to the site!
7 years

Hi everyone, i'm from mexico , and only want to make friends who likes weight gain
7 years

SophieNX:
Hey everyone! I'm a girl from Brussels who loves to eat, and sometimes too much smiley I'm not planning to gain now, maybe later. So yeah, see you later!

hi Sophie mhmmm that sounds cute and interesting im very curious about your first pics
7 years

oh and yes i qould love chat/meet a girl who likes fattening up a former fit guy or likes to gain herself but not too much perfect would be some nice wicked girl who likes measuring exercises for comparison (how out of shape i or we have become and someone who likes to be nice and likes to tease each other for giving intobstuffing or the desire for beeibg fed too much :-)

but a nice conversation in general about life and weigt gain would be nice too^^
7 years