Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hello all I just joined fantasy feeder recently, I am a feedee looking for a feeder. Also trying to talk to like minded people so message me!
6 years

Hello, FF!
I used to lurk on this site years ago, but decided to return now, acknowledge my preference and discover a little bit more around it. Hopefully finding someone to talk with about it.
6 years

Hello! I've been in this community multiple times in the past, and I keep coming back. In part, my leaving is due to my concern about this identity being exposed to the outernet. I don't want this to happen for various reasons. I also was not in a good position to fulfill my lifestyle choice at the times of leaving. However, I firmly believe that no matter what I do I will be back, so I will try to keep this profile permanent. I do (soon/eventually) plan to actively be a gainer/feedee, and welcome any feeders or encouragers. I don't have an upper limit on my goal weight, my plan is to just continually gain.
If you have any questions feel free to message me!
My kik is gainerfeedee
6 years

Tonya:
Hi dudes!
hey smiley
6 years

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!
6 years

Hi cactus! Hi lauren! Welcome smiley
6 years

Hi igor!

Yup, puzzling/surprising kink to find yourself in. Through enabling you can have a LOT of fun with accidental gaining too smiley
6 years

Hello long time lurker. I’m a fa turned gainer and happily married to a lovely bbw
5 years

Hello long time lurker. I’m a fa turned gainer and happily married to a lovely bbw
5 years

Hi, I've lurked before. I'm trying to be more honest with what I want for myself and am conflicted about gaining at the moment. Hoping putting myself out there more will help with figuring stuff out
5 years