Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Nice to see you come out...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks
10 years

Bjorn72,onceman Welcome to the family & the insanity...stop into chat to met folks
10 years

Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into cht & get to know folks
10 years

Greetings to all new arrivals...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to meet folks
10 years

Hi, my name is Tom. I like bigger girls or a girl who wants to become big. I have never been in a feeder/feedee relationship but I have dated a lot of bigger girls. I'm from New York, I play guitar, I sing, I write music, I lovee to read, and if there is anything else you want to know, feel free to message me smiley
10 years

Marrie,Tom welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks
10 years

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I'm interested in gaining weight, although it's mainly a fantasy for me. I love the idea of getting bigger and bigger and I would love to weigh in excess of 400lbs, but I worry about negative health effects. I also relish the idea of a (female) feeder helping me to bulk up to a huge size.
In reality, I weigh about 240lbs and I use bodybuilding to make myself bigger in a healthy way.
10 years

Megana...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to meet folks...
10 years

Greetings all new arrivals...Welcome to te family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks
10 years

Greetings Mary,hteli1 & Wild..Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat to meet folks
10 years
34567   loading