Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

18 M & 300lbs from the united kingdom looking for a female feeder/feedee (into mutual) feel free to message me.

A bit about me:
- I like Doctor Who.
- I like gaming on my PC (favourites are minecraft & dead by daylight).
- I love animals.
- I like making things.
5 months

Greetings around here and good evening or good morning to all 🩷☀️
5 months

Hi! Im Leo and I live around london. Im about 310lbs and am looking for a female feeder or feedee who would like to talk. (I am into mutual).
Feel free to message me.

I love playing games on my PC and my favourite show is Doctor Who.
5 months

20 nb living in Illinois, looking for a feeder.
4 months

Hi all! I’m Evan, 22, I'm a feeder and looking for a feedee
I live in Mass usually but would be willing to take a voyage if the right person comes along smiley
4 months

Would you consider me to be your feedee?
4 months

310lbs & 18 M from the UK (England) looking for a female feeder/feedee (mutual)
4 months

Hey everyone, so my name is Dylan. Jist kinda joined this forum an hour ago or so. I am 21/male/feeder. Just figured I'd introduce myself.

So hey...

Snap: karatekid52902
4 months

I've had an account for awhile, but only now have I felt a motivation to really use it. I'm a 23 year old straight chubby guy who's been a Fat Admirer for a long time. I wish to become a feeder one day, though I'm not in a situation where I can go at it for real yet, and would love to be with a woman that is willing to grow as big as possible and be a bit slobby in the process. If anyone with those sorts of goals wants to chat, I'm all ears.

Discord: cresh1996/cresh9253
3 months

Hey everyone! I’ve been on here for a little bit now. I’m 21/M mutual gainer. Been trying to gain on and off for a bit. If you want to chat just send a message!
3 months