Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

tinytubby2be...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & meet folks
10 years

Feedee,Holly welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks
10 years

Hi I joined this site a couple of day's ago, and I looking to start gaining.
10 years

Hello. I bin on the site for about a week and haven't done this yet. So ya. I'm 6'5" I'm guessing I'm around 400 pounds. I'm naturally a big guy. Use to be a weight lifter Then got kind of lazy. So ya. I don't really have any weight goals. Just want a round belly with a nice outtie
10 years

Greetings to all new arrivals... welcome two the family &the insanity...pop into chat &meet folks
10 years

Greetings to all new arrivals...welcome to the family and the insanity...pop into chat to get to meet folks
10 years

Greetings to all new arrivals...welcome to the family & the insanity.
10 years

Howdy, I'm Junior and I recently just made a new account from my old account SSBBWHurricane.

I didn't really have much of a presence on there and as you can tell by the name, it caused a lot of misunderstandings.

I've been "lurking" around this website for years and decided to make that account, but never really did much with it due to school and other issues.

I'm twenty years of age, an Aquarius that just likes getting to know people and improve in my interpersonal skills.

I'm not interesting of a fellow and I'm pretty quiet, but some might say differently.

I never really was any good at these introduction things, but I'm trying, so thank you for baring with me. XD

I was currently enrolled last semester at a community college, studying for Physical Education, but now I am unemployed and out of classes for this semester due to some personal and financial issues.

I recently just moved to a new down and it hasn't really helped me out with anything.

2008-2013 have been some pretty tough years for me, but what can you do, right? XD

So, with this new year, things haven't gotten any better, but I've been deconstructing myself and fixing myself up a bit.

I'm not in search for any romance, but I do enjoy good company and conversations.

Not trying to pity myself here, but I've been awfully lonely, but that's a story within itself.

Well, I don't really know what else to say here, but thank you for reading and I hope to get the chance to know most of you as time goes by.

Take care. XD
10 years

Greetingsall new arrivals.....Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & meet folks.
10 years

Cleo,Will & Phil...Welcome to the family & the insanity... Pop into chat & meet folkssmiley
10 years
56789   loading