Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome back to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to know folks.
10 years

Hi,

Markus here, also called Rubens_Feeder. I run my own website, write really explicit and extreme feeding stories (no censorship whatsoever on them) as a passion.

I'm both a feeder, feedee and mutual gainer and would like to connect with anybody living in or around the SF Bay Area. I'm fully out of the closet (have been for years) and not holding back anymore in my own gaining (as the pictures on my profile show). I want to do some real life feeding again (I did all my feeding in Germany, before I moved to the USA), both feeding a feedee and/or being fattened up myself. Feeding is a normal part of my life and many of my friends know about what I love, so roleplaying and staying/hiding out online is not really doing it for me.
I would love to help anybody that wants to become more real about feeding and integrate it into their real lives.

Be true to what YOU WANT, instead of conforming to other peoples wishes!
10 years

Hey dudes,

My name is David. I've been a lurker for a while now, but finally decided to take the plunge and join the FF community. Looking forward to meeting some like-minded friends and having some fun.
10 years

Nice to see you delurk...Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to meet folks
10 years

Welcome all new arrivals I've missed...Welcome to the family & the insanity....Pop into chat & get to know folks
10 years

Greetings to all new arrivals...Welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to meet folks
10 years

Greetings all new arrivals..Welcome to the family & the insanity...Pop into chat & get to meet folks.
10 years

Greetings all new arrivals & delurkers...Welcome to the family & the insanity...stop into chat & get to meet folks
10 years

Welcome to FF new peeps. smiley
10 years

Greetings to all new arrivals...welcome to the family & the insanity...pop into chat & get to meet folks
10 years