General

Men and their pictures

amidsttundra wrote:
The thing that surprised me is that I have only one picture that shows my body (and I posted that because I love my Space Invaders boxers) and that picture has considerably more views than my face shots (in line with what you see with girls pictures).

The only thing I can ascertain is that either:

a.) Girls prefer looking at men's physiques than men's faces. Something I'd find slightly surprising. Whilst I find it unsurprising that that is true of men looking at women's bodies.

or

b.) My pictures are only being looked at by gay men and female feeders. I'm fine with both, although my profile would appeal to neither market.

Option c.

They enjoy space invaders.
10 years

Men and their pictures

My most recent pic has 168 views, and my most viewed pic has 2189 views (admittedly it is my first pic and has therefore been on the site for about 5 or 6 years). Both are pictures where I'm wearing a shirt.

Just thought I'd toss this in here, I don't have anything more to really add to the discussion.
10 years

Men and their pictures

Yeah I don't bother with them, that much.

Occasionally I put one up, but I generally leave them for people to find on their own.

I also don't expect comments, which makes it a nice surprise when I see I've got one smiley

...accept when it turns out to be a scammer - then I just feel disappointed
10 years

Men and their pictures

There's little men can do to increase their picture views. That is unless there is a massive influx of women to the site.
10 years

Men and their pictures

if boner pics were allowed i would view ALOT more photos
jut sayin
10 years

Men and their pictures

Theik wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
My most recent pic has 168 views, and my most viewed pic has 2189 views (admittedly it is my first pic and has therefore been on the site for about 5 or 6 years). Both are pictures where I'm wearing a shirt.

Just thought I'd toss this in here, I don't have anything more to really add to the discussion.

Pffft, bragging about how much the ladies like you. Shame on you mister Oni. smiley

But, honestly, can I be said to be bragging if what I say is the truth.

*brushes shoulders off*
10 years

Men and their pictures

I prefer the belly/face shot myself. I don't put up much skin so I don't exactly expect many views. and of course a naked or half naked chick is going to get more views hello that is a given lol
10 years

Men and their pictures

I've got used to the small ammount of views & comments I get even before I hooked up with Bre...That's just the way it is...No matter if body or face
10 years

Men and their pictures

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
That being said these statistics include all profiles (though deleted ones are excluded). Do remember though that some of these might not have been used for years (I wish we removed long dead profiles)!

All unused profiles are automatically deleted after two years of inactivity, so there shouldn't be any dead profiles older than this.
10 years