Stuffing

Does stuffing arouse you?

I definitely get aroused by watching my wife stuff and eat large portions of food!

But I have to say when my gut is stuffed I have the biggest urge to keep stuffing it to see how full & big it can get.....and thus it makes me very aroused!

All I can think about is making love to my wife with my big old stuffed Gut getting in the way.
10 years

I have never been truely stuffed before, but the thought does arouse me. I do massage my big fat belly and imagine it becoming so completely stuffed.
10 years

Oh yes it does smiley
and the more i eat the faster i tend to eat and get really ravenous to put more food into my belly .....

ahhh so weird and arousing
10 years

Yes. After yesterday I had to stop my self so I wouldn't hurt my self.
10 years

BigFox wrote:
Yes. After yesterday I had to stop my self so I wouldn't hurt my self.

Well it's a good thing then that you checked yourself before you wrecked yourself.
10 years

There's nothing quite like a woman seductively stuffing herself--however, i do tend to prefer it when the food in question are sweets/pastries. Doughnuts, especially custard or cream filled, would be at the top of my listsmiley
10 years

Greywinter wrote:
A stuffed woman is extremely sensual and sexy. In my personal way to be a feeder, I love the way a girl wants to eat over her limit, enjoying her indulgence. Is also extremely sexy a girl who can't resist the temptation and offer of food and keep eat and enjoy it until is completely stuffed, and simply can't eat another bite smiley is extremely sexy a woman who enjoy to let herself fall so deeply in the pleasure of food.
And stuffing is arousing for me to experiment too, since I've some feedee sides. Sometimes I try it and is always extremely arousing to keep eating until my belly is completely stuffed.
As it's already been said, I think is an important part of feederism ^.^ and I love it.

I've recently been experiencing more of a feedee side lately as well, especially when i overeat...not really sure how i feel about this thoughsmiley
10 years

Ever since I was young I have been turned on by stuffing. Watching my aunt and female cousins gorge themselves at family get-togethers and then lean back and moan from over indulging was a huge turn-on. And even better was when they unbuttoned their belts or loosened their slacks to let their swollen bellies flow forth. These family meal sessions fueled my adolescent sexual fantasies for years.

I also find it highly arousing to have my own belly filled to capacity and swollen beyond measure. It feels so good. And I love to gently massage my swollen gut to relieve the pressure. There is just something about giving in to your gluttonous desires which is such a turn-on. And it dove-tails perfectly with my weight gain desires and fantasies.
9 years

Some of my first sexual feelings come from stuffing when I was 12 years old or so. Those feelings never changed, only evolved smiley.
9 years

oh my i just got in such a feeding frenzy when eating pudding that my elly des hrt now very badly .... so in exchange for some belly rub i would do the same to you smiley

i just ate faster and faster at some point ??? ;-)
9 years
123   loading