Extreme obesity

Too fat to have sex

I am aware that is getting more of a challenge to have sex with my fiance as time goes on. I notice she doesn't always go on top as often as she used to and rarely allows us missionary style as her belly sticks up too much between us especially if she has eaten.
Mostly these days we spoon together and a can feel her considerable bottom flesh between us, this combined with her full thighs make sex quite a challenge, she has to lift her fat bottom cheek up and really push hard in to me for me to penetrate her . I find all this hugely erotic and wonder what will be of her softness as she carries on slowly gaining over the years.
9 years

Too fat to have sex

I am not even that Big ....yet.... but I can already tell that several positions would be very difficult & challenging with a much bigger belly.

When my belly is stuffed it is 46"+ around and I am 244 Lbs. as of the other day. When I make love to my wife missionary my belly definitely gets in the way which actually makes it even more arousing to me and it sounds like to her as well. Although it is pretty exciting for us I can tell my weight and belly certainly feel heavy on top of her in this position. At certain angles for missionary even at my current size my belly stop's me from full penetration and I have to move slightly to the side to get full penetration. I know my weight on top of her at times is a little bit much because I have seen her facial expressions and hear her gasp a bit for breath after we are finished and more of my weight is resting on her.

This is entirely different from when my wife was heavier with a bigger belly and I had not developed my big old gut yet. Missionary was so much easier even though she was a lot fatter. It has only been since I grew a big belly that this position is harder.

I can only imagine if i weighed another 30-40 more Lbs. and my belly measured 55"+. It might be tough to make it work. Never in my wildest dreams could I have ever imagined this but now I kind of think about it....based on the little struggles we have had at my current size. I honestly believe another 20+ Lbs. and my wife will comment to me about my belly getting to big to make love missionary because it clearly gets in the way at my current weight. Not to mention she may think I might smother her being on top.
9 years

Too fat to have sex

voluptuouslover wrote:
I am not even that Big ....yet.... but I can already tell that several positions would be very difficult & challenging with a much bigger belly.

When my belly is stuffed it is 46"+ around and I am 244 Lbs. as of the other day. When I make love to my wife missionary my belly definitely gets in the way which actually makes it even more arousing to me and it sounds like to her as well. Although it is pretty exciting for us I can tell my weight and belly certainly feel heavy on top of her in this position. At certain angles for missionary even at my current size my belly stop's me from full penetration and I have to move slightly to the side to get full penetration. I know my weight on top of her at times is a little bit much because I have seen her facial expressions and hear her gasp a bit for breath after we are finished and more of my weight is resting on her.

This is entirely different from when my wife was heavier with a bigger belly and I had not developed my big old gut yet. Missionary was so much easier even though she was a lot fatter. It has only been since I grew a big belly that this position is harder.

I can only imagine if i weighed another 30-40 more Lbs. and my belly measured 55"+. It might be tough to make it work. Never in my wildest dreams could I have ever imagined this but now I kind of think about it....based on the little struggles we have had at my current size. I honestly believe another 20+ Lbs. and my wife will comment to me about my belly getting to big to make love missionary because it clearly gets in the way at my current weight. Not to mention she may think I might smother her being on top.

I am kind of curious about some of the other guy's on this site with much bigger bellies and how they fare missionary style or other tough positions that don't work anymore with their extra belly girth? Please give me some good examples and stories!
9 years

Too fat to have sex

Well, at 375... being on top is always always out of the question. Unless I'm standing at the edge of the bed and her legs are on my shoulders.

However, being on bottom is still 100% doable (no pun intended) and I find that a girl who loves big guys, tends to love the 'cowgirl' position to better play with my belly and moobs.

So yes, missionary doesn't work well, but everything else is still just fine! smiley lol
9 years

Too fat to have sex

crazyfnbill wrote:
Well, at 375... being on top is always always out of the question. Unless I'm standing at the edge of the bed and her legs are on my shoulders.

However, being on bottom is still 100% doable (no pun intended) and I find that a girl who loves big guys, tends to love the 'cowgirl' position to better play with my belly and moobs.

So yes, missionary doesn't work well, but everything else is still just fine! smiley lol

Yep....I also like it on bottom with my wife riding me because I get to enjoy all her weight and belly jiggling.

Do you remember at what weight you realized missionary wasn't working as well? Also, what were the first indicators, your weight on her, your belly to big to get full penetration from many angles, did she mention anything, or could you tell that it wasn't as good for both of you in this position or your extra weight tired you out and were kind of lazy and just had her get on top.

The reason I ask for me it seems like several combination's. I think my wife know's I am heavier and my belly gets in the way a bit now so she tends to hop on cowgirl and to be honest I may be a bit lazier because it seems like at night which is our typical session time that I am always stuffed Fat and I am more submissive to her.

Interested to know!
9 years

Too fat to have sex

Oh my.... this sounds so wicked!

FemaleFatAdmirer wrote:
It's true that there's always some way to get sexual pleasure no matter how big you get. I'm sure that's very reassuring. What's hot is discovering that there are certain positions that have become really difficult or impossible because of either your fat or your partner's fat.

One position only skinny people can do is where he sits in a chair and she straddles him. If he has even a starter belly, it's going to get in the way, and if he's extremely obese it's just laughably impossible. Sure, he could just lie all the way back. But that would be a different position. It's way hotter to have the tv on, showing thin actors doing it in a chair. And just say, "honey, that looks like fun, let's do it like that." I would straddle him, and keep feeding him pork rinds while he struggled to get his belly out of the way. I'd wait until he told me several times "I can't, I'm just too fat for this kind of sex," and then I'd point out how many pork rinds he ate and then I'd change positions and have some fat sex with him.
9 years
12   loading