General

Breaking bad!!!!

Omgg is the new episode out finally ??
awesomeeee im gunna watch it right noww
Im annoyed that we had to wait so longg though like its not a cliff hanger if you hang there for agesss lol eventually you climb back up
10 years

Breaking bad!!!!

ahh it was an awesome start to the 2nd half of this season.

Yeah the flash forward scene at the start was super interesting and packing some heat in boot of that car.

I wonder if hanks going to turn him in?
10 years

Breaking bad!!!!

Blondagefairy wrote:
if you dont know who i am you should tread carefully!!!!

maybe its just me but hes hot >.>

He looks like Gordon Freeman from Half Life in the new season. Especially in the first scene when he's wielding a tire iron (As opposed to Gordon's crowbar)
10 years

Breaking bad!!!!

that shoot out was intense!
10 years

Breaking bad!!!!

Guess I'll be the hater.

I don't like it.

After listening to friends talk about it ALL THE TIME and say things like it's the best show ever, I clearly had to watch it.

The only thing that kept me watching was the cinematography and direction. I admit the story was very well thought out and they had no problems with consistency. But after managing through 33 episodes, I refuse to watch it anymore.

It's slow. It's semi-boring. The Gus character drives me insane. Cranston, Gunn and Paul are spot on with their acting- but the dialog is relative shit. I know I'm not a genius at writing, but I know when a script should have been redone to be a little more captivating.

I'm amazed I mad it past the fist 10 episodes it was so damn slow. But I was at least learning from the transitional scenes and the unique cinematography they gave us to help benefit my future projects. Other than that, I don't get the phrase (and never freaking will):

"Best Show Ever"
10 years