forum  body inflation

new inflation method omg1 year

Idea: Can someone create a how-to video on this? That may be the best, as many of us are still unable to do this properly. On the other hand, I seem to be able to get in short, small bursts of air, but it takes me about 30 minutes to do it to my near-maximum. Along with this, doing this with my thumb actually seems to hinder progress. My lips can hold in air just as well, but the thumb seems to remove some pressure.

new inflation method omg10 months

I am aware that about 50 people have asked this question but I don't seem to be able to inflate with this method I think this is due to the fact that people are using biological terms such as larynx when I would much rather people used instructions that are more practical i.e. instead of saying " you need to open your larynx" you could say "make an "NNNN" sound as this opens your larynx" So if anyone doesn't mind could you one of you could explain the method in practical terms.

new inflation method omg7 months

I'm really bummed at reading this post through, because I know I'm able to do it - and have - but it's not pleasant in the slightest. What I do is prepare to fake burp: I take in gulps of air but keep them down. I quickly feel like I'm full, but I also feel quite ill and actually got myself to the bathroom where I threw up... air. Like, it felt like I was about to "toss cookies" but air just came out in a gross burp-like thing. What's more, is the tightness doesn't show with my belly's size: which has gotten quite large with pump inflations before. Am I doing something wrong? I can't seem to do it in one long gulp, only in these short bursts. An explanation would be appreciated.

new inflation method omg6 months

Bellyphile:
Okay guys. Oh my gosh..

I have mastered a new method of inflation. It is AMAZING. I still cannot believe this method is actually possible. It's one of those childhood fantasies that you thought was completely fictional.

Okay, here it goes...
Whats the video link

You know those cartoons where they take a deep breath, stick their thumb in their mouths, and blow themselves up like a balloon by exhaling?

I'M NOT EVEN JOKING.

It's possible, and I've basically mastered it. I can now do it any time, anywhere, on a whim, and with amazingly quick results.

The trick? Opening both your esophagus and your larynx at the same time.

I started out by trying to get the hang of that one technique that the girl on YouTube tries to teach -basically the same base principle but hers tells you to use your tongue as a piston by rapidly moving it.

Somehow my body figured out how to bypass that method and I can just do it by blocking off my throat with my pallette (like when you hold your breath) and simply exhaling.

I. Am floored.

If you want to do this, all I can say is to watch that instructional video on YouTube and maybe you'll figure it out in the process too.

It is amazing to feel your belly -your actual stomach- and intestines expanding from the right direction. It's unreal. You can't really feel your stomach expanding very well if you're using the...reverse method. Because your entire gut is already distended at that point.

The...uh, Top-Down approach is also a lot less of a hassle, and a lot less painful/ uncomfortable.

Honestly the main reason I was so interested in inflation through the mouth is because the reverse always winds up just being extremely uncomfortable and generally un-enjoyable due to cramping.

This method? Virtually no cramping. Not at least until well after you've reached your 'full' point.

You just get to sit there and enjoy feeling your belly expand!

The greatest thing is that if you don't have any food in your stomach, the air pushes right down through into your bowls immediately. So as you blow, it really feels like your entire gut is your stomach.

Urrgg so erotic to feel the rapid expansion. Then stop and watch the surface of my belly undulate as the organs transport the copious amounts of gas downward...

And for anyone that's curious -I have a completely normal anatomy and have no special experience doing anything abnormal with my throat or lungs other than normal breathing. I never even exercise. Actually, I've never even been able to hold my throat open to swallow water.

So you should be able to do it too with some practice! smiley

I can do it to but i wanna be able to get bigger than normal ugghh

How?

new inflation method omg5 months

I really need help with this I've tried everything but nothing seems to be working is there an easier way to do this?

new inflation method omg3 months

Everyone if you can't do it now try the soda burp technique I did that and I masterbaited while inflated and it was amazing just try every single way to try to make it easier on you guys

I want to do this while I'm sitting at my desk at work and literally have it be noticeable but no dice. Can't do it!

Okay so this thing took me probably a fucking year to do properly, and I still dont usually do it because I've found it to be really ineffective, in my case it literally only blows up my stomach, not my lower intestines or anything else, meaning my upper belly is really pushed out, but the rest is just kinda sitting there. If you do however take the time and effort and lay out or allow the gas to flow throughout you, it can be pretty satisfying, but not quite as instant as the original poster suggests

Anyways the way I eventually started learning how to do it was with a bag, I couldn't get ahold of balloons, so I made due. I would basically just breathe into a large ziploc bag, get that into my mouth, and then pretend like I was trying to take a drink out of a water bottle I was water falling from someone else ( where you dont touch the lips so you have to do the weird swallow with your mouth open kinda thing ) For a while I did that, and it would work if I could get the bag to go inside me and not around the edge of my mouth. I eventually got ahold of balloons, and they make extremely good practice tools because they can be held in the mouth easily. You basically repeat the same thing, fill the balloon, and then pretend like you're drinking water, if the air doesnt rush in use your hands to compress the balloon and force air down. (ALWAYS BE CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR CAPACITY). Eventually you will get used to the feeling and you can try doing it with basically your finger and any other form of mouth blocking apparatus, you stick your finger in, mimic the water drinking strategy, and then fill your cheeks with air and and keep going. I can't do a consistent stream of air, so I assume that part was a lie or extremely well trained. But you can get spurts of air enough to quickly fill your stomach. Message me if you have questions and I will do my best to help out in any way I can.
<< 6 page 6 of 7   loading