forum  story writing

"searching for a story" thread5 years

I found a story about a year ago, and I've been looking for it ever since but haven't been able to find it. It was about a girl who experiences something like Groundhog Day on Thanksgiving, as in she lives Thanksgiving over and over, and she slowly starts to gain more and more weight so that by the end she wakes up and bursts out of her pjs and everyone else is shocked to see that she's gained so much weight seemingly overnight. If anyone could point me in the direction of this story I would be incredibly grateful!!

"searching for a story" thread5 years

mintchipchic wrote:
I found a story about a year ago, and I've been looking for it ever since but haven't been able to find it. It was about a girl who experiences something like Groundhog Day on Thanksgiving, as in she lives Thanksgiving over and over, and she slowly starts to gain more and more weight so that by the end she wakes up and bursts out of her pjs and everyone else is shocked to see that she's gained so much weight seemingly overnight. If anyone could point me in the direction of this story I would be incredibly grateful!!

At least I'm not the only one that is looking for that story!

"searching for a story" thread4 years

I'm looking for a story "Evil Stepmother" that was recommended to me by a friend, but being a non-payer, I can't find it. Can anyone tell me the author or link to the story? Thanks!

Ok, so I've been trying to find this story I read on FantasyFeeder about a year or so ago. It was about this thin girl in her last few days of work at this lab where they were developing this feeding machine for patients in a coma. The young woman sneaks into the lab at night, straps on one of the masks hooked up to the feeding machine and turns it on. It starts forcing the supplement into her making her gain weight rapidly, only for it to malfunction and go into drain mode leading to her gaining an extreme amount of weight. The story was written incredibly well. If any one out there has it, I would be eternally grateful if you would share it with me.

Hey everyone! I need help looking for a specific story. I recall it was about two teachers (specifically a plump home ec cooking teacher and her thin assistant wh had just started working with her.) I also remember that it started off with the home ec teacher in a meeting, and the principal had asked her to stay behind and he talked with her to take on their new employee as an assistant and to make her more..."humble" I suppose would fit. Then the home ec teacher started fattening her assistant up and they eventually became good friends.

I unfortunately don't remember the site it was from, nor the title of it. It was also fairly long in length. If anyone could post a link to it I'd appreciate it! I'm trying to make a folder of favorite fantasy stories.

I'm looking for a story about a man who want the woman he is with to gain weight, but she decides to secretly fatten him up instead. He notices she is getting thinner and he is getting fatter. One night she tells him she's been fattening him and she makes him cry, and he resigns himself to his fate. The next morning he wakes up next to a cart of pastries and cakes.

oh that sounds so perfectly sexy for my tastes hehe i would love to read that story ^^

please tell me if you ever find it ;-) will ya ;-)
pleeease ^^

fcfa wrote:
Hey everyone! I need help looking for a specific story. I recall it was about two teachers (specifically a plump home ec cooking teacher and her thin assistant wh had just started working with her.) I also remember that it started off with the home ec teacher in a meeting, and the principal had asked her to stay behind and he talked with her to take on their new employee as an assistant and to make her more..."humble" I suppose would fit. Then the home ec teacher started fattening her assistant up and they eventually became good friends.

I unfortunately don't remember the site it was from, nor the title of it. It was also fairly long in length. If anyone could post a link to it I'd appreciate it! I'm trying to make a folder of favorite fantasy stories.

Fat for Teacher by Maltese Falcon

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52801

I am looking for a story that is about a guy named Roy I think and he moves in with his rich cousins for the summer. One cousin is named Howie I think. His cousins are super fat and they have an elevator. He gains a lot of weight with them and their friends. There is a sequel where they go to college.

"searching for a story" thread3 years

I figured it out the stories I was looking for are called
A Visit of Discovery
and
Fat Fresher's Syndrome
By Non Serviam on DM Forums
1 >> page 1 of 5   loading