Story authors

"searching for a story" thread

I remember that last one, but not well enough to find it. Sorry!

Looking for one myself, and any help would be much appreciated!

It was posted on a blog ages ago and perhaps elsewhere, called something like "Nobody tells Jake what to do", or it might've been Jack.

The story starts with the recently-married protagonist lazing on the couch after dinner with his eyes closed. His wife's friend, thinking he's asleep, comments to her that he's getting a "corn-fed look" about him. The wife replies that she's been feeding him up a bit to a size she likes and, having now achieved that, will start to give him healthy meals to keep him at his current weight. When her friend wonders if he might object to a leaner diet, the wife boasts that he'll "eat whatever I put in front of him".

The husband, still feigning sleep, is angry and decides to, ah, undermine her scheme.
8 years

Looking for a story was posted sometime this summer I'm pretty sure if not late spring. Story was about this fitness obsessed girl who goes to her Aunts place. Turns out her aunt had put on a ton of weight. The big difference here between this and other stories that are similar is that this girl doesn't really try to put on weight until she accidentally sees her aunt naked after a shower. She essentially just says screw it and decides to eat like there was no tomorrow.
8 years

notskinny4long:
I'm looking for a story about a man who want the woman he is with to gain weight, but she decides to secretly fatten him up instead. He notices she is getting thinner and he is getting fatter. One night she tells him she's been fattening him and she makes him cry, and he resigns himself to his fate. The next morning he wakes up next to a cart of pastries and cakes.

Yeah i found the story ;_) here it is

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

;-)
8 years

hurgon:

It was posted on a blog ages ago and perhaps elsewhere, called something like "Nobody tells Jake what to do", or it might've been Jack.

The story starts with the recently-married protagonist lazing on the couch after dinner with his eyes closed. His wife's friend, thinking he's asleep, comments to her that he's getting a "corn-fed look" about him. The wife replies that she's been feeding him up a bit to a size she likes and, having now achieved that, will start to give him healthy meals to keep him at his current weight. When her friend wonders if he might object to a leaner diet, the wife boasts that he'll "eat whatever I put in front of him".

The husband, still feigning sleep, is angry and decides to, ah, undermine her scheme.

I believe this may be the story you were looking for: www.bellybuilders.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php
8 years

[quote]hurgon:

snr6424:
I believe this may be the story you were looking for: ]www.bellybuilders.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php

Hey - many thanks! I had to set up an account with that site to check, but when it's (hopefully) accepted I'll check and let you know.
8 years

hurgon:
Hey - many thanks! I had to set up an account with that site to check, but when it's (hopefully) accepted I'll check and let you know.[/quote]

No problem. Let me know if you have trouble joining the site, I can just forward you the actual story.
8 years

hurgon:
Hey - many thanks! I had to set up an account with that site to check, but when it's (hopefully) accepted I'll check and let you know.

snr6424:
No problem. Let me know if you have trouble joining the site, I can just forward you the actual story.[/quote]

Actually, no response yet - so if you wouldn't mind, that would be great!
8 years

May as well throw this one in. A thin woman volunteers for an experiment in aid of cold sleep during space travel, where the aim is to fatten people up to 300 pounds and let them live off the fat for weeks. The meat of the "action" is her lying on a table and spreading across it as she expands.
8 years

I keep hearing about this story where a girl experiences groundhogs day (the film) during thanksgiving. For the life of me, I can't seem to find it, and I was hoping someone found it.
8 years

I've read both versions of that one (there's a gender flip that changes it to a female feeder and a male feedee, there's only a few changes to it between versions though)

But I can't find it now...
8 years
12345   loading