Story authors

"searching for a story" thread

I'm looking for a story called "California King" about a BHM student that has a romantic encounter with his female feeder/FA teacher. It used to be on this side years ago, but suddenly was removed and now I can't find it anywhere, at least not through detailed google searches. Any ideas?
1 year

Fantasyguy:
Looking for a story if anyone saved it before deletion - the Nursery, was pretty short but really nice.

Ahh I wrote that, but the HDD is was on failed. If I find it, I'll let you know
2 months

I’m looking for a story about female weight gain, fit to fat. It was about a girl that goes to college and her roommate is extremely overweight. She then fantasizes about getting massive and the roommate makes a deal with her that she’ll help her put on weight if the main character will help her lose it. Eventually the main character get to be like 600 pounds and the roommate was skinny. I believe ‘whale’ was in the title but I can’t be sure
2 months

The rise of Nancy Henderson

Is what you’re looking for. If you find it please send me a copy
2 months

Anyone know where fully qualified went? Was a favorite ...
1 month

Long shot, but… trying to find a long-form story about a guy who puts on weight while his FFA wife and assistant/secretary work together to make sure his desk always has plenty of treats. At the end of the story he and his wife go on a cruise together and the men in their new group of onboard friends compete to see who can pack on the most weight over the course of the cruise. Ends with a belly flop contest which the protagonist easily wins.
1 month

This is a long shot, but I have been looking for this story for quite a while.

It was on Fantasy Feeder years and years back. I believe it was called Cafeteria Girls, but I have had terrible luck with web archive.

Here is the only excerpt from the story I have.

"How can you eat so much?" Charlotte asked Lucy.
"Probably because I'm always hungry." Lucy explained.
"Won't you get fat though?" Charlotte asked.
"I doubt it; I always eat and eat but only gain like, 2 pounds. Anyway, I kind of need to gain some weight." Lucy replied.
"You’re lucky then, unlike me." Charlotte said whilst showing her belly to Lucy.
"What’s wrong with that?" Lucy asked.
"Well look how fat it is!" Charlotte said whilst grabbing a large fold of fat in her hand.
"It's not fat! Anyway, it’s better than being a twig." Lucy said.
"Really? Don't be silly." Charlotte said in disbelief.
"No really, it actually looks cute." Lucy replied.
"Naw, thanks Lucy." Charlotte said whilst smiling.
1 month

I'm looking for fics, just fics, not a specific one, in any platform, that are like, one of the partners goes away for some time and when they come back the other person is fat as hell and they try/pretend to not like it but they do and they end up piggy talking/degrading the other partner.

Hope anyone can help 🥺
1 month

I'm looking for a story I think from about one or two years ago set in college. This mean popular thin girl was roommates with a nerdy chubby/fat girl. The nerdy roommate found a website or something online that helped her alter things so that the thin girl gained weight, became shorter, started changing her personality, and so on.

There was a scene where they both visit the formerly thin girl's family over break and the mom is now mean/dismissive to her daughter.

I think it was called something like Vicki's Gain. Not sure if it was deleted.
3 weeks

I'm looking for a story, maybe on Deviantart. At the beginning, the main character has lost a lot of weight after breaking up with his feeder ex girlfriend, gotten a better job position, his friends say he looks so much better etc. But then, the main character runs into his ex (at a restaurant, I think) and she looks even hotter then before, and eventually gets the main character to get back together with her.

There is a flash forward in time a bit, and the main character has gained back all the weight he lost before, has lost his job, and his friends are all upset his girlfriend has gotten him fat again. But the protagonist realizes he's happier fat, and likes being lazy and gluttonous, since his girlfriend takes care of everything for him now. Anyway, the protagonist asks his girlfriend to make him immobile, so his friends and family can't talk him out of being fat and happy. So, she does, and other people help the girlfriend feed the now immobile protagonist.

That's all I remember. Sorry if that's too detailed, but I really want to find this story. If anyone could help me with that, I would greatly appreciate it.
1 week
7891011   loading