General

Pokemon! ^_^

Shinobi_Hime-Sama:So what does that mean for Volcanion then? Will it get its release in the current sixth gen games?

No idea as yet, it hasn't been officially revealed at all, no official art or anything. They might possibly hold it back until Pokemon Z comes out in order to stretch 6th Gen out a bit, since it's the only unrevealed Pokemon left.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Speaking of Volcanion, they've officially revealed it in Japan now. For those who don't know, it's a Fire/Water type.

8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Also it's going to be in the 19th movie next year. Meaning that it will probably get released as another event Pokemon. Speaking of which, I never got the Hoopa!! I was so mad that my local Mickey D's would not let me get it!! It just seems unfair that it was only released for the states. I couldn't get onto their wi-fi, it kept booting me off and when it did connect it told me that there was no Mystery Gift to be found.

I did it right, connected and then waited, it kept spinning and spinning then it tells me there's nothing there.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Shinobi_Hime-Sama:
Also it's going to be in the 19th movie next year. Meaning that it will probably get released as another event Pokemon. Speaking of which, I never got the Hoopa!! I was so mad that my local Mickey D's would not let me get it!! It just seems unfair that it was only released for the states. I couldn't get onto their wi-fi, it kept booting me off and when it did connect it told me that there was no Mystery Gift to be found.

I did it right, connected and then waited, it kept spinning and spinning then it tells me there's nothing there.

Aww, damn. smiley

Also a little late, but here's a quick trailer of Volcanion:
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

It's a... brand new Pokemon, Magiana (jp). No-one saw this one coming actually, no hint of it in any code at all. An early glimpse of Gen VII probably unless it's some sort of evolution that will be introduced in a possible Pokemon Z. It's type is currently unknown.

Magiana was first revealed in February 2016 in conjunction with the upcoming movie Volcanion and the Contriving Magiana. It is a Man-Made Pokemon, created by humans 500 years ago. It posses a metalic body, text confirms it was 'made by human hands'. It is a Mythical Pokemon.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Well... there it is. Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, coming Fall 2016 worldwide for the 3DS. There's been some brief snippets of concept art floating around but other than that, info about the games is largely unknown.

pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon/

As we celebrate 20 years since the launch of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green in Japan, the next era of Pokémon games is being announced! Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are coming out for systems in the Nintendo 3DS family in holiday 2016, with a new world, new Pokémon, and new adventures to discover! Watch the first teaser for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon at the top of the page.

Using Pokémon Bank, you'll be able to transfer Pokémon you've caught in the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow into your copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon. Pokémon from Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Y can also be brought into Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon in the same way.

Visit the Pokémon Bank page for important details on the planned update to support Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon will be the first games in the Pokémon series to allow players to choose from nine languages to play in. In addition to English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish, players will now be able to play in both Traditional and Simplified Chinese.

Much more information is on the way about Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Keep checking Pokemon.com for the latest details!
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/02-26-2016/#/video-ndirect
serebii.net/sunmoon/
Gen 7, can't wait
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Woo so Pokemon Sun and Moon is real? smiley I'm getting Moon for sure, my girlfriend will be getting Sun. Now if only I can find my 2DS before these games come out... >_> Also Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow are getting re-released tomorrow! And best of all, the glitches aren't patched which makes me very happy! smiley
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Yup, Sun and Moon are quite real, I'd guess they're the start of Gen VII. Some people suspect the region it's in might be based off Spain. The aforementioned Magiana will be from these games I suppose.

Also you'll be able to transfer Pokemon from the new releases of Red, Blue and Yellow to Sun and Moon. smiley Apparently the Mew glitch works on these games too, but no idea if you'll be able to transfer the Mew after.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

So many are confused as to whether Sun and Moon are seventh gen or 6.5. The picture of the movie Pokemon is now called Magearna, I liked the other one better. smiley I know what I'll be getting this year for Christmas, Sun and Moon.

I have no idea if I will get RBY on the virtual console, no money to buy them and I doubt they'll be free.
8 years