General

Pokemon! ^_^

Apparently CoroCoro will start releasing info on Sun and Moon starting from the next issue released on April 15th 2016. All will be kind of quiet until then.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New info, Magiana's official name is Magearna, the Artificial Pokemon, and it is a Steel/Fairy type, so no new types here. It is a rare legendary/Mythical Pokemon meaning it cannot be obtained through normal gameplay, and will likely be downloadable only.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Starters revealed & more
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

1Soundwave1:
Starters revealed & more

Thanks for that! In addition to the above vid I'll post more here:

Starters for Pokemon Sun and Moon!

The Grass/Flying type Rowlet.

The Fire type Litten.

The Water-type Popplio.

So a Grass/Flying baby owl, a Fire kitten, and a Water monk seal then. Sun and Moon is also set in the Aloha region. Looks based off Hawaii of course.

The legendaries look to be some kind of lion and a bat I think. Release date is November 18, 2016.

Changing skin colour is also back from X and Y, and it looks like changing clothes might be back as well.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

So hard to choose only two of the three, I usually base my starter choice on the first few gyms. I hate struggling and dying early on, pisses me off. One reason why I never chose Charmander in RBY as my starter, the first two gyms would wreck it. But hey if it's compatible with XYORAS I have plenty of baby starter Pokemon and others that will let me dominate the first half of the game.
8 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New info will be released on June 2nd. Also it's thought the cover legendaries may be called Solgaleo and Lunaala.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Like the first name, not so much the second one. I would rename the Moon Bat for sure.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New Trailer!:

It's officially the Alola region which consists of a number of islands, and the two legendaries are officially released as Solgaleo and Lunala.

Solgaleo is the cover legendary of Pokemon Sun. It is a Psychic/Steel type and has the Full Metal Body ability, making it stats unable to be lowered by the effects of an opponent's moves or Ability. It's signature move is Sunsteel Strike.

Lunala is the cover legendary of Pokemon Moon. It is a Psychic/Ghost type and has the Shadow Shield ability, where it will take less damage from an attack that lands when it has full HP. It's signature move is Moongeist Beam.

The new professor is Professor Kukui and his assistant is Lillie. Your friend is Hau.

The ability to choose a skin colour is back from Pokemon X and Y, with four colours to choose from this time instead of three! smiley Also changing clothes is back!

Also your Pokedex has a Rotom in it that speaks with you!

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New koala and puppy Pokemon!

First up is Komala, the Half Awake Pokemon which is Normal-type with the ability Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep

While the dog is Rockruff, and is a Rock-type Pokemon. It's abilities are Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Puppy Pokemon.

Also a couple of Zygardes forms were shown in a video, so they're not anime exclusive at all:
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

As always, I wonder if the Shiny forms of the new seventh gen. Pokemon are worth SR'ing or RA'ing or even MM'ing for, maybe it's just me being spoiled by how riduculously easy it is to get Shinies now since sixth gen. was revealed.
7 years