General

Pokemon! ^_^

Shinobi_Hime-Sama:
That ghost thing looks like a Pikachu and Wynaut had a drunken night of passion and produced that thing...freaky. 0_0

It's a ghost/fairy wearing old Pikachu merchandise so it can become more popular and beloved like Pikachu apparently so yeah lol
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

youtube.com/watch
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

More pokemon revealed & some new forms
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

That's awesome, now I have to get me a Vulpix and Ninetales just because of that, they look so pretty as Ice types!
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

shelgon.tumblr.com/post/148678079174/the-first-images-from-corocoro-have-leaked-and

More new ones, including a ghost/ground sandcastle, dark alolan meowth, fire/ghost alolan marowak too.

Also we finally see the antagonists of Sun and Moon - Team Skull. You can see the grunts below the pink haired admin lady in that pic, they look like a cross between Neo Team Plasma and Team Aqua.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New Japanese trailer for the above, showcasing Team Skull and new Pokemon, including the Electric/Psychic Alolan Raichu!

English trailer too. I think the Japanese one uses Team Skull's battle music where the English one uses their overworld theme:

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New Pokemon and some English names!

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

"Palossand loves the vitality of Pokemon and drags small Pokemon into its body so it can steal their life force. Its sandy vortex swallows them up in a heartbeat! Pokemon dragged into Palossand leave traces of their ill will behind. It's thought that this negative energy may be the starting point of new Sandygast..."

That's official artwork and that's.. something.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

A new Alolan Rattata (Dark/Normal) and there will also be a special Munchlax distribution which comes with Snorlium Z, a special Snorlax Z Move, Pulverizing Pancake, until January 11th 2017.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I'll probably hunt one of them down just because. I might get lucky and find a Shiny, that would be awesome. And that artwork of the poor Pikachu being swallowed by death sand, freaky. I'm having Mummy flashbacks now.
7 years