General

Pokemon! ^_^

Shinobi_Hime-Sama:
I got it on October 18th, as soon as it was out in the Nintendo eShop. I think I've done most of what you can do in the Sun and Moon demo, I did the Ten Carat hill Trial Quest, the Pokemon Catching contest, and the Mahalo Trail thing. I talked to the girl in the marina about her boat trip and the Beauty girl by the roadside, umm and that masala thing with Hau. Not sure what else there is to do in it.

There's still a few other things left to do after the initial Ten Carat Hill Trial quest, I'm listing all the found events below:

(can be done anytime after beating the Trial)
-Pokemon Catching contest at Ten Carat Hill - catch at least 3 pokemon to get a Nugget.
-Fighting Pokemon Trainers at Ten Carat Hill - reward for beating them all is a Star Piece.
-Smashing rocks at Mahalo Trail, accessed via a woman at the end of one of the roads (this can be done over and over and the guy at the end will say something different up to about 5 times after which he starts repeating himself) - the first time you beat this you will get some Stardust.

(timed events - show up on certain days for these, if you're not sure when they are, just talk to the people and they'll tell you how many days you have to wait)
-1 Day After Start - Speak to the man next to the Pokemon Center. He will give you 10 Pretty Wings.
-5 Days After Start - Speak to the girl in the southwest of Hau'oli City. She will introduced you to a character that helped her when she injured her ankle.
-12 Days After Start - Speak to a man in the City Hall. It is his Pikachu's birthday. Celebrate Pikachu's birthday with them, and he will give you a Balm Mushroom.
-18 Days After Start - Speak to the Police Officer in the Marina of Hau'oli City. He will request your help in apprehending some people.
-24 Days After Start - A girl in the port in the Marina of Hau'oli City is leaving Alola and needs support. Be with her as she leaves, and she will give you a Comet Shard.

(random events - these can happen at any time or on certain days)
-Lillie - On Fridays, you will find Lillie looking out at the sea near the Pokemon Center. She will speak to the Pokemon in her bag saying that she wishes she could share the view with it. She notices you and then walks off.
-Mother - On Tuesdays, you will find the player's mother exiting out of a shop.
-Alolan Dugtrio - In Ten Carat Hill, some days you will find a girl on the beach. Speak to her and she will enhance your PokeFinder and tell you about a Pokemon she's looking at. Zoom in and it's Alolan Dugtrio.
-Dexio & Sina - Sometimes, you will find Professor Sycamore's assistants Dexio & Sina in the Pokemon Center. They will explain about how they are on a vacation.
-Hau - On Sundays when the game is in night (game boots up at night randomly), you will find Hau in the Malasada Restaurant.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New trailer with the final forms of the starters, other island guardians and more!

Decidueye, Rowlet's final form. It's a Grass/Ghost type (yup, lost the Flying type) with the Ghost-type Spirit Shackle move - If an opponent is hit with this move, it will be unable to switch or run.

Incineroar, Litten's final form. It's a Fire/Dark type with the Dark-type attack Darkest Lariat, which deals damage ignoring any stat changes of the target.

Primarina, Popplio's final form. It's a Water/Fairy type with the Water-type move Sparkling Aria, which heals the target of any Burn status condition.

Tapu-Lele, the second island guardian. It's a Psychic/Fairy type with the Psychic Surge ability, which activates Psychic Terrain when being sent out.

Tapu-Bulu, the third island guardian. It's a Grass/Fairy type with the Grassy Surge ability, which activates Grassy Terrain when being sent out.

Tapu-Fini, the fourth island guardian. It's a Water/Fairy type with the Misty Surge ability, which activates Misty Terrain when being sent out.

Cosmog, a mysterious and rare Psychic-type Pokemon. It's known as "the child of the stars", and when light falls on it, it absorbs it and grows.

Alolan Persian, it's a Dark type and has the abilities Fur Coat and Technician.

Lastly:
In the game, they are trying to create a league and the champions of the league take on the Battle Tree where trainers like Cynthia, Blue and Red are. They can be battled against and teamed with.

Wally is present too. We'll have to see what other trainers there are as well. smiley
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Gah, so conflicted on who to choose as my starter now, I thought I had chosen but now seeing those final forms makes me think again about choosing.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

A couple of new Ultra Beasts have been revealed (UB-04 Blade and UB-04 Blaster), along with another mystery Pokemon with a connection to Solgaleo and Lunala.

Also there have been a number of game leaks. I won't be posting those to avoid spoiling things for people... but I will reveal all of the version exclusives as none of them are currently unrevealed Pokemon, and they can help people decide what version they'll get.

Pokemon Sun exclusives:

Ones we already knew about:

-Solgaleo

-UB-02: Absorption

-Midday Lycanroc (evolution)

-Passimian

Ones we didn't:

-Turtonator

-Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales

-UB-04: Blade

These older Pokemon return to this version:
-Cranidos/Rampardos
-Tirtouga/Carracosta
-Rufflet/Braviary
-Cottonee/Whimsicott

Pokemon Moon exclusives:

Ones we already knew about:

-Lunala

-UB-02: Beauty

-Midnight Lycanroc (evolution)

-Oranguru

Ones we didn't:

-Drampa

-Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash

-UB-04: Blaster

These older Pokemon return to this version:
-Shieldon/Bastiodon
-Archen/Archeops
-Vullaby/Mandibuzz
-Petilil/Lilligant
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

One last new trailer! This features the starter's Z-moves, two more Ultra Beasts, and Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio.

UB-03: Lighting

UB-05: Glutton

Alolan Diglett and Alolan Dugtrio. You may have spotted the latter in the Sun/Moon demo, and both are Ground/Steel type. They can both can have either Sand Veil or the new ability Tangling Hair as their Ability, which lowers the Speed of a Pokemon that makes contact with it by one stage. Their hair is actually a reference to Pele's Hair, which are strands of volcanic glass: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pele%27s_hair

Lastly, a special QR Code for the Mythical Pokemon Magearna will be made available via the Pokemon TV app starting December 6 for PAL region games. No details on the availability of the Magearna QR Code for American region games have been announced. This Magearna is level 50, holds a Bottle Cap, and knows the moves Fleur Cannon (deals damage and lowers the user's Special Attack by two stages), Flash Cannon, Lucky Chant and Helping Hand.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Pokemon Sun and Moon are officially out! smiley Many places have it now, and it's also available on the North American eShop.

The first gift Pokemon for the games is available now too:
For those of you with the games, the first Online Distribution is live. This gift gives you a Level 5 Munchlax with the moves Hold Back, Tackle, Metronome & Happy Hour. It also comes with the Snorlium Z that can be used to activate Snorlax's Pulverising Pancake Z Move. It is available to all players until January 11th 2017 so be sure to download it

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Mine's still in the mail
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I have finished both Sun and Moon now and am currently trying to fill the four island Poke Dexes. Did you know that there's no National Dex in Sun and Moon? Some people were saying that it might come out with the Poke Bank upgrade that's due to come in January but I don't know about the truth regarding that. For now, let's just call it a hopeful rumour. There are some mini events that require transfers of other Pokemon and one I want to do needs either a Solrock or Lunatone, both have to be transferred into Sun and Moon.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

The Magearna QR event has now been released world wide - beat the Pokemon League and and become the Alola Region Champion, then check the below link and scan in the QR code for your region to get Magearna for Sun/Moon. smiley

serebii.net/sunmoon/qrevents.shtml

That's not all - you can also get Meloetta for X/Y and OR/AS via Mystery Gift until December 24th 2016 -

- and you can also get Arceus via code for X/Y and OR/AS if you didn't get one earlier this year. In North America, this is through the code ARCEUS20 and in Europe it's through the code ARCEUS2016 and these codes can be redeemed until December 31st 2016.

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Oh, for those who played the demo and want to use their Ash-Greninja in-game, you have to transfer the stuff via Professor Kukui in the demo. Also Ash-Greninja will not obey you in the main game until you have beaten the first two kahunas.
7 years